The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

It will look like tikam-tikam. If you're lucky will get JH. If not then waste time go all the way there. At least if have another good to recommend, I will go.
Old 18-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Btkh96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Can pm me the location or number for booking? It’s my first time so would really like to get a proper juagen. Thanks bros
Old 22-09-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think i found the place..
the location is opposite road of king spa ?
beside is 7e ? the shop below is tailor shop issit ?
Old 25-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Found the location based on hints. Got JH to service. Was lucky she was available as the brother who supposedly booked her at the hour was jammed and delayed at the crossway.
Overall she is hardworking and willing to please. Her massage skill is also above average.
However I was disappointed as she could not make me cum, probably because she did not allow full roaming and stripping and somehow my little brother had a bad day. However she is quite determined to make me cum and blow me for almost 10min till times out. Great atitude. Pay for 150RM for her service although I did not cum eventually .
Old 26-09-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was also lucky. JH was available. Took 1 hr.

But frankly and honestly speaking, she's not my type.

Even though her massage is ok (strong), maybe no chemistry. Sorry, won't be coming back.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Went in for a late night session of massage at 9pm
Well, lady boss was extremely shocked to see me as I've not been for massage at such late hours before.

Started off with the massage and small talks.
Told me that their business has improved and also asking me to thank the bros for being such nice clients.

During the massage session, she told me that she has been continuously picking up tips from internet to learn massaging. In fact, I would recommend bros to look for Lady Boss to massage IF you all need good massage (sorry but she still does not perform hanky panky, unless u all can convince her yourself).

Hit all the sore spots and kept massaging till it felt better.
Lady boss also informed me that her previous employee will be joining her back in November.
Name, Ting Ting.

She used to massage me before JH came... Ting Ting is quite good in her Jua Gen then. Due to some family reason, she had to return to China and recently resolved and will be returning to JB.

Well, so, now I believe 2 vein catcher will be available soon at their shop.

Firstly, I have to apologize to all bros for not replying your PMs. Normally I type FR from phone and it's rather difficult for me to give the exact location.

I'll try to use my home com to goggle map it for you and reply via PM.

Kindly please do show the basic respect to the ladies when you go over for massage.

Thank you in advance.
Old 28-09-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to the bros who provide hints for the massage place. Managed to find the shop and went for 2 hrs massage + JG by JH. Below is my review after 1 day of rest from the massage session.

Name: JiaHui
Look: 7/10 (MILF type, quite elegant looking. For SYT lovers, you may skip this )
Massage: 8/10 (Given my assessment of her massage power compared to ML 81 from bkk spa. Dun underestimate the power of ML 81 from Bkk spa for buddies who have tried her before. I like JH massage level, she hits the right spot for my body achiness, a bit of pain but still bearable)
JG: 7/10 (she has good skills, more of the gentle type compared to the killer JG ML that I have experienced before)
Dmg: 112rm(2hrs oil)+JG(60rm)+tips
RTM: For sure

As per reviews from some of the bros on the lady boss massage skills, I will try her massage skills and post my review next trip to JB.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Simcheer is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros
Can you share the contact? Thanks
Old 29-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Once again, thanks to bros who has visited Jia Hui, Lady Boss and Apple.

Several bros PMed me saying that the Jua Gen is rather painful. Pls refer to the photo, for myself, I will even ask Jia Hui to apply more pressure on the veins and pressure point on my testicles.

In fact, I personally find that it has improved on the sex duration. However, if it is too painful, pls do inform JiaHui. Maybe I've done it for a long time and hence able to withstand higher pressure.

Once again, pls respect the ladies. Let's not have the mindset that being a client, you are the king. If there is certain service that they do not wish to provide, pls respect them.

Once again, for massage, you can try Lady Boss and Jia Hui.

Jua Gen - Jia Hui (JH) and Ting Ting (when she returns in November, hopefully).

HJ - Apple and JH

Some bros also PMed me that JH doesn't look as good as what he presumed to be.
Honestly requesting, pls introduce me someone with the following criteria:
1) Pretty
2) Young
3) Sexy
4) Cheap
5) Jua Gen
6) BBBJ

Thanks to bros who has been there.

Just also messaged about 20 bros on the location.
Enjoy!!
Old 29-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Old 29-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday night is my first session from Jin
Take one hour massage with juagen Rm100 +tip Rm10
The place is allocate nearby KLS there and she rent one room for doing her business. The room very clean and with massage bed.

During massage I accidentally touched her boob and feeling she no wear bra. So I asked her and reply from her. Yes! no wear bra because just finished shower and after my session she will going sleep. She massage is strong. When asked turn over. I saw her nipple mark from her shirt. LOL.
JG is really painful but still can holding. Before time up ask me want release or not. Of course want release la.
After shoot out she help me clean up my body. But my body still oily. So need find place for shower before go home.
So I decided go clean massage shop need really massage without any service. Because just finish JG and released from Jin should be no energy for 2nd shoot.
Take out my phone and check my contact book find clear massage shop I haved visit before. Damn. Call 5 shop all full. Finally found one shop got slot for me. The place is allocate Nusa Bestari and shop name is S**L Thai massage (clean place). Take 90min oil massage and did no require ML number. Because I seldom visit this shop so don't know what ML is good massage.
ML help me clean my foot and process to room asked me change disposable underwear. But I didn't wear anything and use towel to cover. When ML come in saw I didn't wear she no say anything just process massage. When she massage my ass that, my penis start standing up and I use my hand parking my penis properly. She asked. "Why? Hard already" I say yes and said sorry. She said is normal la. If no hard, can cut and throw. LOL.
Turn over and massage my inner thigh. Accidentally touched my ball. Oh my god. This time my penis more hard. Require massage more close in my penis there she no reject. This time my penis more hard and pop out from towel. she saw it but no care it just continue massage. suddenly she massage my ball without asking me. Is hard massage like Jin JG. I just think she just massage my ball without my penis lo.
After 5min she massage my penis and also no ask. Oh this time make me more high. After 5min shoot out and process shower. She no ask for tips but I pay her Rm50.
Jin require me intro some customers to her. For her contact I will share if your up my point and do PM me.
Thank you
Old 29-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Kingstone;19263584
Jin require me intro some customers to her. For her contact I will share if your up my point and do PM me.
Thank you[/QUOTE]

How is Jin looks? Mean cannot ouch her type? Massage good? Upped you bro
Old 29-09-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
How is Jin looks? Mean cannot ouch her type? Massage good? Upped you bro
auntie look age around 40 plus. I didn't ask for touch because I just want good massage and JG. Massage of course good la. If not, I won't recommend her.
Returning upped to you

Oh. Forgot to mention. She only take Chinese customers.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mango95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went back to Jin again for massage and Juagen. Really worth and as I needed the massage as well.
Old 30-09-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
Hope someone can share the contact for JH.....really miss good Juagen.....previously OnlyOne Lingzhi and gals was super good but they left suddenly.....any one got contacts to share?

Bro, you keep asking for contact. The answer is here if you do some reading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1