The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
My life adventures

My life adventures. Feeling a little bored so I'll just write some fiction to keep you guys up! Upz my points if you like!

===============================================

During my Sec days I met this really cute girl A at a camp. We were to be in the same group for the next few days and I was really excited to get to know her better. The usual was carried out, icebreakers and that day's activity was building a raft with the long poles and twines and those tubs. I tried to take charge of the group to impress her with my leadership skills, and it kindda worked I guessed? Got the ball rolling by talking with her and we chit chatted throughout the whole day doing the task activities. That night, when we were cooking dinner, i specially cooked instant noodles and set them aside for her and she was visibly impressed by me.

A: so why did you join this camp?
me:kenna force by school lor bopian, no one wanna go in my cca so i must go sigh
A: oh i volunteered sia! this kindda thing fun what! survival skills training
Me: ok la quite fun cause i got to met you hehe

A turned red as she blushed a little and got shy.

A: thanks for the maggie mee! not bad ah your cooking skills hehe
me: of course la! SG top house husband ok! mai siao siao

we continued the small talk until it was time to bathe. i quickly sneaked off as i needed to get a quick puff. glancing at the time, it was almost 9 already! i had gone almost 12 hours without smoking. achievement sia lol.

i heard giggling in the building i was hiding behind and i turned behind and saw... surprise surprise! turns out that was the girls toilet! i quickly ducked as i thought i'd get caught as a peeping tom but turns out they can't see me *whew*. i could see through this crack in the ventilator fan and had a good view as i was standing on a slope. Being a sec sch boy, this turned me on and made me horny as hell as i realized i can peep all I want. i quickly stubbed out my stick and waited for the show to begin.

the girls in the toilet continued their ramblings and then I saw A go into a cubicle... i started to get hard as i imagined what she would be doing next...

she stripped off her dirty shirt and track pants and i stood rock hard as i stared at her clad only in a sports bra and panties. as she took out her bra, my member was really pitching a tent in my pants man. her boobs were really restrained by her sports bra, they looked way bigger when unrestrained, around C-cup size when au naturel. As she slid off her panties, I couldn't take it already, my hand went in my pants and i started to stroke my didi rhythmically with pleasure. her figure was rather good, she mentioned she ran alot and gymmed a little. her arms were toned, and she had nice legs and a nice perky butt. she turned on the water and her wet body with soap just added on to the experience greatly.

i fapped and fapped and fapped as she took her time to bathe, shampooing her hair, washing her body with soap. i imagined doing her slow and steady and then hard and fast. i imagined running my hands all over her body and her tits in my hand as i stroked her nipples. i imagined her milky white legs wrapped around my waist as i sucked on her boobs with fervor and lust, and she would moan like fuck. i imagined licking her all over and her feeling too good, begging me to stop. finally i couldn't take it liao, i exploded against the wall with great pleasure, one of the best PCC experiences in my life. outdoor + peeping. shiok daoooooo! i quickly tuck my cock in after wiping it on the wall and then chionged to bathe.

i knew i had to chase this girl immediately as i needed to bang her asap...my cock really needed to be inside her...
Old 27-09-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
pinkypanther deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My life adventures

New story ..... camping here
Old 27-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 18
Colot is a glorious beacon of lightColot is a glorious beacon of lightColot is a glorious beacon of lightColot is a glorious beacon of lightColot is a glorious beacon of light

2nd camper reporting in .
Old 27-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
My life adventures

more fiction for you to read! upz my points if you find it good thanks!

===============================================

That night it rained very heavily in Ubin. The guys tents were blown away and the instructors having no choice, told the girls to share tents with us. i of course immediately rushed to A's tent (duh). as the temperature dropped a little, it started to get chilly and the group huddled together for warmth. i found myself next to A and her smell was such a turn on. i waited for everyone to fall asleep before moving my hands to caress her boobs. they felt so soft and supple and turned me on so much. suddenly, i had a brainwave! i slowly dug around her bag until i found what i was looking for. SPORTS BRA.

i started grabbing her boobs and playing with them. i wrapped her sports bra around my cock and started round 2 of fapping. she stirred a few times and gave me a shock but luckily, she didn't wake up. i imagined slamming myself against her tight body and her screaming in pleasure as i did so. she suddenly turned and faced away from me while murmuring something and i panicked for a moment again. when all was well again, i continued my fapping and i pull her track pants and panties waist band open. while i couldnt see her butt, i couldn't take it anymore and shot my cum in to the open space. the rush of euphoria was electric. i wiped my cock on her sports bra and put it back into her bag. i fell asleep with a shiokness that was unparalleled.

the next morning, i woke up feeling damn bloody tired after the 2 rounds the day before. but seeing her face the first thing in the morning really perked me UP. not to mention, somehow in the duration of the sleep, she had moved closer to me and her hand was resting on my hard cock. i pretended to continue sleeping and peeking at her. she woke up after awhile from her watch alarm and i pretended to just wake up too. she realized her hand was on my dick and i pretended to be embarrassed. she jolted her hand away and blushed in embarrassment as we both pretended nothing happened. in my mind i was thinking 'don't worry, your hand will soon be familiarized with my didi very soon'

the camp carried on with trekking the next day. i once again tried to be the leader to impress her. she volunteered to be the trekking expedition leader and i tried my best to help her. most of the time we 2 led and the rest of the pack followed. i talked alot with her that day and we had a deep meaningful conversation. felt like we had a real connection, and i felt damn happy because the jio-ing seemed to be working!

could not wait to get into her pants....
Old 27-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
MyNameAdam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more !!
Old 29-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
black tofu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblack tofu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblack tofu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next update .
Old 30-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Update soon please.
Old 30-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Jason51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brought some potato chip and Carlsberg.
Old 01-10-2015, 02:55 AM
Samster

just some fiction. upz my points if you like!

================================================

The next day was the kayaking expedition. By some stroke of luck, i got paired with her in a double kayak (SHIOK AH). some other people had volunteered to lead. so me and A just kept talking throughout the whole expedition. bonus points for me. i think i left a favourable impression on her.

that night, after kayaking was over, we washed up, and of course, i sneaked off to my peeping tom spot. she went in her wet clothes and they clung to her body, accentuating her figure. my small head was rock hard as i imagined about that body under the clothes. checking that nobody was in the toilet, i quickly sneaked into a closer peeking positiion silently and took out my hp to start videoing.

she slowly took off her shirt and she was wearing the sports bra i had cum into the day before! the cum stains were still inside i think, but she didn't see it probably. my cock twitched, as though i had laid claim to her boobs. she took of her bra, and her succulent breasts popped into view again. my oh my, what i wouldn't give to get my hands on those lovely jewels. she slowly took off her pants and panties, revealing her toned sexy legs and her body was in full view. i slowly took out my cock and started whacking off to her body again. it was so delightful just to masturbate about her sexy body. better to even have the sight of her bathing on tape so i can fap to it anytime!

to my surprise, as she bathed, her hands moved to her pussy and she started fingering herself. it greatly turned me on as i became harder with lust. she started moaning and playing with her own breasts, stimulating herself as she chased the elusive climax. as her fingering motion got quicker and quicker, my stroke rate increased as well. i pursued her on the journey for pleasure and with a rush of euphoria, she came hard. Her face when she came turned me on so much I lost control and spilled my seed all over the wall.

who knew A would turn out to be such a horny little devil? Her innocent features were such a opposite. i knew then i just had to make her mine, by hook or by crook.

i quickly chionged to bathe after making sure i saved the video in a hidden folder. i cooked dinner for her once again and she enjoyed it greatly. Was feeling rather tired though, I had cummed alot over the past few days and my dick felt a little sore.

The next day, it was the end of the camp. After packing up all the logistics, we returned to Singapore from Pulau Ubin. I asked her for her number (to the smirks of the other campers) and she blushed before giving it to me. I asked her out for dinner the next day, but she wasn't free. However, we continued texting alot.

I asked her out again for that weekend, on the pretext that i needed to buy a gift for a female friend and needed her opinion. She agreed to meet. We went to orchard to shop for inspiration.

A: so who's this girl you buying present for?
Me: why you asking leh? jealous ah?
A: *blushes in embarrassment* NO LAH! i just wanna know what she's like then can have a better idea of what to get for her mahhh! you don't so high ego please
Me: oh she ah, she's cute in her mannerisms, then very pretty also. then a very nice person la. she also play alot sports one
A: oooh then like that we get this la *points at sports bag*
Me: okok!

after buying the stuff, i tried to prolong the date by asking her wanna watch movie anot, and she said she didn't mind so, YAY. We watched some lame chick flick and she loved it alot. I sent her home after that.

We continued texting and going out alot and as the weeks went by, I fell more and more in love with A. I decided to confess to her.

I brought the bag and a confession letter and a pizza and asked her to come down to her void deck to meet me.

When she came down, A was rather surprised so i asked her to open the bag, and then the pizza box. The pizza box writes 'Will you be my girlfriend or is this too cheesy?" i knew she loved pizza a lot from our talks.

A: *gasps* OMG! Yes yes! *runs to hug me*

i took her hand in mine and planted a kiss on her hand.

Me: thanks for being mine dear!

we ate the pizza.

I went home to do the celebratory dance. everything felt so right...

and i still couldn't wait to get into A's pants.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
62353535 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story .... more please
Old 01-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

OBS Camp? Didn't know it's so happening

Keep it up! Can't wait to read on.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
FreakPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
OBS Camp? Didn't know it's so happening

Keep it up! Can't wait to read on.
Waiting too
Old 01-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
YusokIshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 01-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SimonMignolet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice. Please continue.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Haha cute pick up line there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1