The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Fr on LeLe

I was at 1669when LeLe came out of the room after servicing one of the clients. She walked along the corridor and her long straight hair with her great figure exudes the oriental charm.

I confirmed her and into the room we go. She held my hands like some long lost girlfriend. As soon as the door closed she started to french kiss me like no tomorrow. We lock in embrace and kissed for about a minute as she slowly caressed my didi and strip me of my clothes. I do likewise for her and we both lock in embrace naked. What an introduction.

Into the the shower. She bathed me well and attacked my arse rim and didi. She knows which points to attack. Her breasts is a firm b which is soft and good to grab and fondle. She used her breasts to rubba me and started to suck my nipples and fondle my balls. Slowly she goes to my didi and in the shower water she bbbj me and her fingers grab my nipples.

Back to the bed. She catbathed me suck me at every possible sensitive spots. She asked me to raise my butt. I was on all fours while she rode on me from behind and finger fuck my arse as if she doggie me. Slowly she AR me and she was good at it. She tongue fucked me and one of the best AR ever. And what surprised me was she changed position to do a 69 AR me with her on top of me and her head face down and AR me. The tongue fuck continued and she enjoyed it.

She flipped me over and continue to catbath and attavk the strategic sensitive points. She sucked my didi with great suction. My didi became a hot rod liao and she capped me and rode me. She released her long straights hair and she hrabbed her breasts as she rode me. I held onto her waists which are good to the feel. After a while of riding which she felt high i entered her on doggie. She moaned with ectascy and i really cannot tahan. I turn her to missionery and bonk her while grabbing and closing her thighs and her big firm B cup was shaking up and down while i machine gunned her with my apache gpmg. The bed was rocking and squeeking.

I opened her legs and began to lock target my hellfire missiles into her black cave target. I began my full throttle assault with full speed and pumping her. We are both screaming and the hellfire missiles are released to cause the heaviest damage ever.

I laid on her woth both of us breathing heavily. She told me luckily i am the last customer for the day and she can rest after that. She said i am her 10th customer for the day. Making love with me is tiring but enjoyable she said.

I will definitely return to fuck her.

Hope u like this fr

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 21
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

Anyone know the tel. No of this house?
I rush down yesterday wanting to see Mei Lan but she was on strawberry leave.
So better call in advance before going all the way there.
Thanks for help.
Old 13-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by john99 View Post
Hi bros,

Anyone know the tel. No of this house?
I rush down yesterday wanting to see Mei Lan but she was on strawberry leave.
So better call in advance before going all the way there.
Thanks for help.
There's a thread in the sticky with most of the houses numbers above.

But for your convenience: 68446236
Old 14-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold

Got any girl give a good strong bj and can squirt ? Thanks in advance .
Old 14-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ericcan7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Is this a cat 100 joint?
Old 14-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no this is cat 150 joint
Old 15-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanleeisme View Post
no this is cat 150 joint
This joint have Cat 150 and Cat 80

Mei Lan and Baby are Cat 80, I love them both

The others are currently on Cat 150
Old 15-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

What I like about this place is the cleanliness, the nice lady boss who is ever ready to serve you with her great chinese tea, and also the rooms with big shower rooms and lots of mirrors.

For us bro, we like to have some BBBJ in the bathroom and this joint is good for the purpose. If you like mirrors for the doggie fuck with reflection of the gal in front of you with her neh neh shaking or missionery fuck with refllection at the top with her neh neh bouncing, this is the place

The other one will be Gordon's house a few unit further down, also with lots of mirrors and clean environment
Old 15-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
What I like about this place is the cleanliness, the nice lady boss who is ever ready to serve you with her great chinese tea, and also the rooms with big shower rooms and lots of mirrors.

For us bro, we like to have some BBBJ in the bathroom and this joint is good for the purpose. If you like mirrors for the doggie fuck with reflection of the gal in front of you with her neh neh shaking or missionery fuck with refllection at the top with her neh neh bouncing, this is the place

The other one will be Gordon's house a few unit further down, also with lots of mirrors and clean environment
Totally agree

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-04-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agree too.
Old 15-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

I tried Xiao Xiao whom I call from 1615 over to 1669

I have tried her a few times liao, the first time I met her was in GL30 whom recommended me when I asked for big boobs

Dont expect a sagging D cupp, but when she strips, two bouncy and firm C cups pops out which bounces when she walks, the sight is lovely and lingers in your mind.

She likes to shower me like washing some car, shower me very thoroughly and suck my nipple and caressing my balls in the bathroom

Once on the bed, after building enough chemistry with her after a few rounds, she began her playful assault on my body by sucking and licking at my sensitive points of my body with her catbath

her BBBJ is shiok while I caress her firm C cups and play with her nipples

When she began her ride on my didi, she enjoyed every moment and she can sure ride the wild horse very well. I like to hold onto her waist while bonking her with her riding me. She will playfully make a turn and before you know it we are in doggie position.

Her pussy is well designed where you can doggie her while grabbing her breasts and lifting her upper body up. Tell you, the feeling is really more shiok than mere doggie from behind. I like it more with her hands high up against the mirror and her neh neh kept bouncing while I doggie her.

We continue to missionery, and I grab both her legs and with my bullterrier strength pump her and looking at the mirror on top, her neh neh was shaking and she enjoyed every moment.

I continued my missionery with my hands clinging onto her body pumping her. The piak piak sound was lovely and i finally loaded the bull terrier sperm.

Highly recommended
Old 22-04-2016, 04:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
frenchking1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
This joint have Cat 150 and Cat 80

Mei Lan and Baby are Cat 80, I love them both

The others are currently on Cat 150
cat 80 is how long?

and got bbbj and AR ? or cbj?
Old 23-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchking1 View Post
cat 80 is how long?

and got bbbj and AR ? or cbj?
Cat80 is for 30 minutes. BBBJ should be part of it. AR depends on the time and chemistry.

Old 23-04-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried Xiao Xiao whom I call from 1615 over to 1669

I have tried her a few times liao, the first time I met her was in GL30 whom recommended me when I asked for big boobs

Dont expect a sagging D cupp, but when she strips, two bouncy and firm C cups pops out which bounces when she walks, the sight is lovely and lingers in your mind.

She likes to shower me like washing some car, shower me very thoroughly and suck my nipple and caressing my balls in the bathroom

Once on the bed, after building enough chemistry with her after a few rounds, she began her playful assault on my body by sucking and licking at my sensitive points of my body with her catbath

her BBBJ is shiok while I caress her firm C cups and play with her nipples

When she began her ride on my didi, she enjoyed every moment and she can sure ride the wild horse very well. I like to hold onto her waist while bonking her with her riding me. She will playfully make a turn and before you know it we are in doggie position.

Her pussy is well designed where you can doggie her while grabbing her breasts and lifting her upper body up. Tell you, the feeling is really more shiok than mere doggie from behind. I like it more with her hands high up against the mirror and her neh neh kept bouncing while I doggie her.

We continue to missionery, and I grab both her legs and with my bullterrier strength pump her and looking at the mirror on top, her neh neh was shaking and she enjoyed every moment.

I continued my missionery with my hands clinging onto her body pumping her. The piak piak sound was lovely and i finally loaded the bull terrier sperm.

Highly recommended
I have tried Xiao Xiao before, but better call for her before 11pm. Sometimes it can be hard to get her also

Old 23-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro so xiao xiao from 1615?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
I have tried Xiao Xiao before, but better call for her before 11pm. Sometimes it can be hard to get her also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1