The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
alehandro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Hi bro, care 2 share ctcs... Thnks...
Old 13-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
royalpass is Cool - loads of Potential

Can pls share? Visited dfzz few time i might know she.....
Old 14-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks to all senior bros who upped me.
Cheers.
Old 15-08-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alilin3276 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can Share me contact / location bro.
Old 15-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Tried Annie today and yup, she was from Dong Fang Zhi Zhu before and I can still recognise her. Looks about the same and now more womanly - the headlights are still so voluptuous and bulging from underneath her clothes. Had a very good massage - her skills are still as good as well as a long conversation about the good old Joo Chiat days.

Did a sensual HDLY and as I was about to come, she stopped and asked me to lie down and then offered those huge melons for me to fondle and played for a while while she stroked the didi to erection again. Offered her boobies to me asking me to lick and suck them - she was damn horny - eyes half closed and biting her lips giving out soft moans as I sucked and licked the erect nipples while she was jerking me. Came in a short while and she was still holding on to the rod till it went limp.

Helped to clean up while she tidied up and then I went off to wash up. She offered me some tea; paid her and left promising that I will return next week after my golf game. Damn refreshed from her kneading. Paid her some tips on top of the usual fees.

Thanks to TS for the great rediscovery. Up u accordingly.
Old 16-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Pls do not PM me for the ctc. Follow the rules mah. Anyway, her boobs are really big - DD or E cup I think; all natural, firm and bouncy.
Old 18-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 13
petelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to all

Tried Annie a few days ago. A sexy looking MILF with nice make up and eye lashes (I like) - a lot of "nv ren wei." - Her boobs were large, firm and very bouncy with no sagging - all natural. I requested her to go topless when I turned over during the massage and she obliged. Felt awesome and sensual as I played those nipples and she was licking and stroking me gently. Asked me to suck her hard as the nipples hardened whilst licking them and when sucking them she was eyes half closed and biting her lips giving out soft moans. Went south and pushed her g string aside and started to finger her - boy, she was clean shaved and was dripping wet with her cum. Asked her if I can fxxk her and she said next time; after knowing me better. So lan lan let her jerk me till eruption.

Held on to my cock till it softened and said how come I shoot out so much - LOL. Cleaned me up and she went to wash up while i took a quick shower. Served me a cup of hot water; had a light chit chat before paying her and off I go.

Damn satisfying woman to enjoy. Will RTF next week as I will be around that area.

Thanks to TS for the kangtao.
Old 19-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks and up u back bro petelim.
Old 19-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Newbie here but surfing SBF for a long time and hope to start a thread on "lost and found" tok kong masseues of previous and now defunct health centres and massage parlours.

Came across a MP as advertised in SBF and decided to pay a visit as I was in that area. Went in and simply allow the receptionist to arrange any available masseue. Once in the room, the masseue came in and she looked familiar. I was shocked when she smiled and asked me, "Are you xxx?" I replied, "Uh, yes." She passed me a towel and then went out to fetch a cup of tea while I took a quick shower. In the bathroom, I was swirling my head think who the hell is she - worrying if she is my wife's friend, relative, or what not.

Dried up, lied on the massage bed and she started the oil massage - very hard and strong kneading. In the midst of our conversation, eureka, found out that she is Annie, ex masseue from Dong Fang Zhi Zhu (in Joo Chiat) - no wonder she looked so familiar and also she can remember me some more. So chat a lot about the good old times when DFZZ and other health centres in Joo Chiat area were checked and raided by the authorities every other week.

She had stopped for several years after her license was revoked as a result of the closure of DFZZ and had only recently reobtained it again. Still had the allure of a busty and sexy MILF though a bit older now. Service wise - no different from the last time and now her sensual HDLY while caressing her large melons was sexciting.

Pass me her HP number and managed to take a few sexy photos of her before leaving. PM me if you wanna view them to see if you can still recognise her - not so nice to post them openly.

Cheers.
Ahhh! Lost & Found, bro, send me the pictures.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nojam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have her contact pls ? Thanks in advance
Old 20-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
Pirate_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro, nice FR, just up you

pse share contact with me. tks
Old 21-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

She is at the shop from 11 am till 10.30 pm. Up u back liao.
Old 22-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 13
petelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to all

Pls direct yr requests to bro Alyocious. He is the TS so he is rightfully the person responsible for her ctc.

One thing I can vouch is that she is a very busty MILF and also very slutty looking.

Cheers.
Old 25-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light

Got her ctc from TS and tried her out today.

Massage technique and strength were excellent - really DFZZ trained, I was new so didnt talk much but she sounded quite slutty when she talks. After the hard massage, she got me on my fours and started to stroke my balls and rod with her left while running down my ass crack with her right hand finger and at the same time rubba her large melons on my buttock (I didnt even notice she was topless). Told her to move to the side and I savoured her huge boobs and pinkish nipples. She readily offer them closer to me and asked me to suck her hard. Damn shiok as she increased her tempo jerking me and giving out soft moans. Real slut MILF. Came in a short while.

She then helped me clean up, after that went off to get me a drink while I snatch a quick shower as time is nearly up. Dressed up and paid her with $20 tips.

Will RTF if I am in that area - easy to park behind (a large car park).

Kum siah TS.
Old 25-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
phones deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphones deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can pm me ctc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread