The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Heistboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sex-adventure in a spa massage lady's la

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Eh... your post is to comment that u score and unlock an achievement?

And your earlier post do U mean people threaten your cai also cannot piak her?

Threatening on MLs/FLs has happen for the longest time.

Some nicks are still hanging around in this forum on those stories I ever heard from girls. They boasted about their points in here etc...

This post of yours totally does not link to your earlier on.

Lastly, nobody worries about survival skillset of China girls in this forum.

We worry that we run of out money to visit them only.
Ok loh, deleted my story since u guys think it's not interesting or helpful in anyway. Pls remove the long long quote from your reply .
Old 12-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Heistboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
His kind is the typical self ego stroking post. End with the typical I not telling you who this ML is. Those keen to know will PM him and he feels more shiok in the process. This kind of post is the most freaking waste of people time. Serve no purpose whatsoever.
Deleted to stop wasting time. Thought it was informative… but guess u guys are more experienced. I am not interested to go through the shiok process as u claimed… wasted my time. So, pls don't PM me.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Hope she earn enough to repair the flaw on her current bod. Good for her in future.
yeah. hope she earned enough.
there's MLs who RTC and i don't feel a thing.
But her leaving left a small void in my heart
Old 12-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex-adventure in a spa massage lady's la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heistboy View Post
Deleted as no one interested to read
Lol next time include the ML name lah..

No one has the time nor patience to read grandfather story here so keep it succinct and straight to the point..

If hard to do then include a TLDR at the end..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Guys any slim young and big boobs with decent massage? Looks like there so much choices available so would really appreciate if anyone can share some recommendations with me. Feel free to PM me.
7P, but she looks pre-MILF..

Old 12-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

An Xin SLG

Photo - 9/10 very similar
Figure not slim not meaty. Just nice swee swee
Boobs - B
Massage - ok, not hard not soft ... comfortable
Sensual - good soft touches

AX is a syt category, but since coming back, offering HJ only. Her bbbj and cim last time was popular. But i guess she taking it easier this trip back.

Rtm? Maybe, if u just want company from a syt and some sensual. Not a bad choice to cuddle with. Other roaming, depends on chemistry etc
Old 12-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

Sally SLG

Photo: 9/10 similar
Body: nice and slim
Boobs: B and real soft
Massage: this is good, about 8.5/10. With pressure points and strength.
Roaming: 3G. Down south difficult. Touch and go below.

Overall cheerful lady. Would not rtm for sensual, but definitely for body aches. Nowadays in spa, girls either pretty but cannot massage, or can massage, but cmi. Sally is a nice balance
Old 12-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
An Xin SLG

Photo - 9/10 very similar
Figure not slim not meaty. Just nice swee swee
Boobs - B
Massage - ok, not hard not soft ... comfortable
Sensual - good soft touches

AX is a syt category, but since coming back, offering HJ only. Her bbbj and cim last time was popular. But i guess she taking it easier this trip back.

Rtm? Maybe, if u just want company from a syt and some sensual. Not a bad choice to cuddle with. Other roaming, depends on chemistry etc
Wa, did not know AX provided CIM once.
I kinda liked her but she did not give me good vibes to venture further
Old 12-09-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Wa, did not know AX provided CIM once.
I kinda liked her but she did not give me good vibes to venture further
Some girls believe they can rake in similar amount of cash even by reducing services. AX is one of them. After she retired from bbbj, she is quite sticky with limited roaming. So i agree with you that can give off bad vibes. Given wide choices in market now, rtm from me also unlikely.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sally SLG

Photo: 9/10 similar
Body: nice and slim
Boobs: B and real soft
Massage: this is good, about 8.5/10. With pressure points and strength.
Roaming: 3G. Down south difficult. Touch and go below.

Overall cheerful lady. Would not rtm for sensual, but definitely for body aches. Nowadays in spa, girls either pretty but cannot massage, or can massage, but cmi. Sally is a nice balance
She is really a good overall package, but her aunty-sounding voice a bit turn off at times hahaha
Old 12-09-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted----

Last edited by Tanny87; 12-09-2019 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Delete
Old 12-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Last week visited AX and she offered me 150 for tarma with another girl by the name of duoduo. 2x hj also. I thought quite a steal so i went with it, end up DD completely not my type. And i focused on AX like.. 90% of the time lol. Later DD went to put on make up and AX gave me a 2nd hj. Oh well.. still.. 150. Hmm. AX said nxt time i visit her can go swimming pool swim with her lol. I declined la cos got eczema cannot enter chlorine water but anyway AX is really sweet, fun to chat with, and yes i agree with your ratings too. Take my upvote
$150 tarma with AX in the equation sounds like a steal even if the outcome lacklustre. I probably will agree without hesitation too. This goes to show market really very competitive for them liaoz. To offer $150 tarma.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She is really a good overall package, but her aunty-sounding voice a bit turn off at times hahaha
NX also have what..

Old 12-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yup.. The BL resemblance is definitely there..

Bro Franco will probably be the happiest man on Earth if she comes back..
I will be focusing on her friend by then...
Old 12-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is it? When did she provide those services? When she first came here during her first week/few days? I clearly remember it was capped when she first operated at that hotel..

Not sure about popular but her BJ was certainly not her forte..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1