The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXiaoLong View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

Anyone try before her massage service?
You just need to do a search sure got results
Old 07-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.info/yan-xi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

Visited this gem last night. Location was easy to find and was tired after work. Location was easy to find. Bus stop nearby around G area.

Upon reaching was greeted with a big smile. Proceeded to bathe. Massage was good, strength was on point and will ask if it was too hard to soft. Quite talkative if you are able to hold a convo. After around 20min(?) She started to tease the entire body. Finally she stripped naked and started BM. Was asked to flip and she proceeded to tease even more while kissing and sucking on my sensitive chest area.

What happened next I think depends on chemistry. She asked "要我情你吗" I replied "让我起情你先". Shall not disclose details but it was pretty wild (no s** involved) for around 20+ min before I stopped and allowed her to continue. BBBJ and HJ wad good. Finally exploded when she HJ instead. Cleaned up and left..

Decent and nice girl. Looks almost like video. Very petite. Please treat her nicely bros!
Old 07-07-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, i did not RTM too. Price point and service given, not worth it, at least to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep exactly my thoughts too. I visited her only once, and never RTM. She just doesn't have either the quality skills or high physical attractiveness to make me want more of her.

That's why I was quite surprised to see some bros mention her in the same breath as Ai La. Even how remote, any reference to Ai La is to me not accurate. She falls in the Nancy category - without the good bits.

Yes Emma posseses some looks and a rather nice body. But these qualities are available in other MLs who.aleo throw in superb services.

Anyway, I'm sure she has her fan club, which I'm just not a member.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Any takers before? Didn't search any mr

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/
Old 07-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

so who try xiao K
Old 07-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/ni-ni-massage/

Tried doing a search for ni-ni and apparently some bro mentioned that she changed her pics that better represents what she looks like. Can anyone confirm if the pics are more accurate now or if it's still quite off?
Old 07-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ni-ni-massage/

Tried doing a search for ni-ni and apparently some bro mentioned that she changed her pics that better represents what she looks like. Can anyone confirm if the pics are more accurate now or if it's still quite off?
Yes all the photos are her current look.
In fact, excluding the bottom 3; it was taken at her current place

Nevertheless still filtered to look better than actual

If looks is what you crave, best not to book
Massage skill is right up there with Aimee

Take the 100 min package
Or choose someone else
Old 07-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Any takers before? Didn't search any mr

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yoyo/
Already tried her before she listed on slg bro.
She in MP by the way.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Let us say a prayer for that dude. May his dick rot like a cauliflower and forever be shrivelled. May his balls be mushy like mash potatoes.
Wah lau still ask for more man..
Lol!! That's a gd one bro Blu3 😂😂
Old 07-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
so who try xiao K
For 200 , there's better option out there.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
These are kaopek kaobu type with high expectations. I know of one who block the ML account because she rejected his offer of doing raw. FJ already not on menu yet want raw, what the f.......
he must be typical no life and bo liao person ugly dog like him can go raw with pet better....sg too crowded already no need his descendant
Old 07-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros got recommendation on SYT that looks very similar (80-90%) to pics? prefer sensual over massage. last week try one of the ml from slg say age 28 but come out age 40+ lol
Old 07-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
he must be typical no life and bo liao person ugly dog like him can go raw with pet better....sg too crowded already no need his descendant
Heard from my regulars, lotsa of them like this. Sadly put a bad name to us legi cheongsters...
Old 07-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.org/shirley-massage/

Just tried her very patient and she doesnt see her hp while massaging..Her massage is above average at least she did try to use more strength..Thumbs up..Just abit sad i didnt bring enough money to do more
Old 07-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
any bros got recommendation on SYT that looks very similar (80-90%) to pics? prefer sensual over massage. last week try one of the ml from slg say age 28 but come out age 40+ lol
which ML quote 28 and turn out to be 40+

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1