The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Thanks for sharing. Her looks is not my type.
Looks also not my type but could be interesting just to go see the G cups.
Old 19-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Since we're on this issue of fake photos, red flags, and related stuff, I had this encounter last year (finally sharing it! lol) where the massage was decent, the body was tight (tall, toned and perky B cups), attitude was good as well.

But the face was off. Like someone in her 40s.

I remember her opening the door with her hair covering part of her face. I saw the part that was uncovered and saw she was really quite mature-looking.

At that stage, I had the "mai hiam still okay"; after all, the initial impression of her bod and attitude was good.

The ML in question?
https://sglonelyguys.info/faye-massage/

She is really tall and toned, with perky boobs. The bikini photo in the advert is as it is in real life. With that bod, she would be an attractive overall package... 10 or more years ago.

Yes, she is one aunty who works hard in the gym, take nothing away from her.

Guess that's the problem with blurred face photos. Just sharing.
I also tried her based on the pictures. When door opened, what I saw was a very elegant milf with nice body so I proceeded to try. Massage was pretty good, body well toned indeed. Still better than two others I tried on my own.
Old 19-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenie View Post
What site is this?
Read between the lines bah. So many clues provided liao. That site also not allowed to be mentioned here as it's not sponsored.

Won't be replying to any more PMs regarding her.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I also tried her based on the pictures. When door opened, what I saw was a very elegant milf with nice body so I proceeded to try. Massage was pretty good, body well toned indeed. Still better than two others I tried on my own.
Did you rtm?
Old 19-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you rtm?
Not yet, only becos there are many to try...
Old 19-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icegarfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did anyone try this two girls before? any comment?

Summer

http://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=224

Qian Qian

http://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=405
Old 19-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-mei-massage/

Anyone has FR for this ML? Remembered she was here previously but didn't manage to recall her name.
Old 19-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 8
wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!wsldh0808 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenie View Post
What site is this?

Famous green tea by CocaCola
Old 19-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
Quick survey

Huan huan, yao yao or lin lin? 😁
Went to both huan huan and Yao Yao.
I would say Yao Yao for me. More chemistry and her butt is really perky for me. If you're a boob person, I say go for huan huan though
Old 19-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros As I'm very new to this I don't understand why Bros here try to avoid FLs that try to turn to MLs ( or offer HJ during their "Code Red) ?
Any Bros can tell me why ? Cheers !
Old 19-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
Hi Bros As I'm very new to this I don't understand why Bros here try to avoid FLs that try to turn to MLs ( or offer HJ during their "Code Red) ?
Their massage cmi loh
Old 19-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post

Actually for me, if wanna do FJ go find FL, if wanna massage go find ML, some might be go ML try to fo FJ and go FL try to do ML, LOL.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Read between the lines bah. So many clues provided liao. That site also not allowed to be mentioned here as it's not sponsored.

Won't be replying to any more PMs regarding her.

In between heaven and earth should do the trick
Old 19-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Went to EK and Erica both from SLG recently. Both are good. Erica's body is hot. 😁

Anyone tried Shi Shi from SLG, looks good.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-mei-massage/

Anyone has FR for this ML? Remembered she was here previously but didn't manage to recall her name.

She was here last known as Mei Mei.
Good to go for massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1