The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
If you like big boobs you can try laura
thanks bro! but sadly she stay G area... want to avoid there if can paiseh
Old 16-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonnyray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeing the legendary "su su" is back , book a session with her. Have always been her regular during her first visit.
Her massage i would say it always have been decent/above average. But her overall package is definitely one of the best!! Looks great figure is awesome. Sometimes cute too hahah but most of time she like a tigress. Overall will always be a good experience. most likely wont be staying for long...like a legendary pokemon
Old 16-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
I think i give up on booking Carol.

All 5 times confirmed booking gotten cancel at the last hour by her.

Yesterday afternoon confirmed booking kena cancelled, arranged today again, messaged her to double confirm 30mins before the booking start, immediately replied me have to cancel.

Really have to strike 4D to get a slot with her....

No fate to try this "legendary" service.
You are so unlucky tio cancel 5 times
Old 16-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yesterday afternoon confirmed booking kena cancelled, arranged today again, messaged her to double confirm 30mins before the booking start, immediately replied me have to cancel.

I suggest you move on bah. No point keeping on trying and getting disappointed time after time again.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyNasty View Post
Got attracted by her photo and visited her under this stable last week
http://sgdreamland.com/fangfang/

A bit ba chai but looks quite pretty. The massage also not bad,can autoroam all the way. The boobs also very big but also due to abit fat la. So if you dont mind abit fat,she actually overall quite ok.
Her figure and boobs look good i

Full of bouncing

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 16-03-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

other than her, is there no other secondary options to choose.
Old 16-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Yes! Will move on from her.
Old 16-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
other than her, is there no other secondary options to choose.
Hahaha got so siao about her anot.... plenty out there lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-03-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahaha got so siao about her anot.... plenty out there lah
Yes yes, Adele is one of them
Old 16-03-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Went and tried a new girl today. Not I hero here but really suay all the girls I wanted to call not available. Call susu see her popularity I know no hope one. Both momo and gege also not free so went and tried this Zhu zhu.

https://sglonelyguys.info/zhu-zhu-massage/

Looks wise, she have this sweet demure look, like the neighbors young wife that you will peep at when she is doing her house chores.

Massage wise nothing too fantastic, but she put in quite a fair bit of effort, not the piano type but still not the expert.

Service is the one that she put in a lot of effort, very sensual very gentle, that if u dont control yourself u will feel like raping her. Maybe is the wife look that add this emotion in.

Location is accessible both driving and public transport.

Rtm chances is high, but after I go back and explore momo full playability now her menses is over
Old 16-03-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes yes, Adele is one of them
This Adele is really a topic queen, suddenly the arrow point to her
Old 16-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
This Adele is really a topic queen, suddenly the arrow point to her
becos got deflector lah. simple
Old 16-03-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Went and tried a new girl today. Not I hero here but really suay all the girls I wanted to call not available. Call susu see her popularity I know no hope one. Both momo and gege also not free so went and tried this Zhu zhu.

Looks wise, she have this sweet demure look, like the neighbors young wife that you will peep at when she is doing her house chores.

Massage wise nothing too fantastic, but she put in quite a fair bit of effort, not the piano type but still not the expert.

Service is the one that she put in a lot of effort, very sensual very gentle, that if u dont control yourself u will feel like raping her. Maybe is the wife look that add this emotion in.

Rtm chances is high, but after I go back and explore momo full playability now her menses is over
Bro scandalz, how is Gege?
Been thinking of paying her a visit for a long time but I kept going back to my regular MLs lol
Old 16-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
indexfinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/starry-massage/
Previously was known as xing chen
Booked her on 8pm slot. No regrets. Still the same as before.

Looks 9.5 (easily the prettiest in ml industry)
Body 9
Gfe 10
Bj 8.5
Overall 9.5
Rtm 100%(will be my regular ml for sure)

The only downside is the location in garea.(but is around end of g still consider safe!)
Old 16-03-2019, 09:05 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post

Wow $120 grade!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1