The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
A couple more MLs that I tried but haven't commented (if it helps).

Lily - really chatty though I very much prefer the conversations with Xiao Yu as a comparison for the talkative type. Session was pretty standard so nothing really stood out. She was really into hygiene so that's probably why the listed CBJ was not performed. Looks wise nothing like Mo Mo though pleasant looking SYT with a nice.
So lily never perform CBJ? I am thinking to visit her cos she has BJ..
Now has to reconsider
Old 28-02-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Any recent MRs for this gal? Much appreciated

https://sglonelyguys.info/an-na-massage/
Old 28-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Even though listed service, some ML do tend to assume you don't want CBJ if you don't ask for it. Less hassle for them and rubber is operating expense to them.

But I realized the FRs on her so far made no mention of her CBJ..is it she didn't provide to everyone or it's nothing to write about?

Hopefully not another case of ML list it to entice people then when session start and ask for BJ they use the "oh webmaster list it mistakenly".. -_-ll
I think it happens more commonly if ML don't ask for number of HJ or even to remove clothes. CBJ or BBBJ I haven't met any who didn't perform it, asked first to perform the act or asked to be excused for some reason. During the session I was not really sure if it was listed and didn't ask as I don't really need it. Don't think it would have made too much difference to my session. Just as you commented no one mentioned it before so I thought I should just point it out.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
So lily never perform CBJ? I am thinking to visit her cos she has BJ..
Now has to reconsider
I am inclined to think that she doesn't provide it but that is just my assumption. Maybe someone who did ask or got it can comment.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
As in she looks better than that? Saw a few reviews location is inaccessible if not driving?
Nearest MRT is maybe slightly less than 2km away.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Rubber is proof when they get caught. Difference between rubber and no rubber for them is significant in such a situation.
Ya man. But on the other hand the more "sensible" MLs wanna guard against STD, so they have to decide which is the lesser evil 😈
Old 28-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Nearest MRT is maybe slightly less than 2km away.
Thanks for all the clarification bro, to me is not a deal breaker if she doesn't provide the listed CBJ, considering her looks and price but she really should remove it if she doesn't intend to.

Anyway my deal-breaker for her is the location as you mentioned.. I actually got a slot with her last week but when i Google the venue I declined.

I reckon if she eventually shift to a more centralized usual hotspots, her rate likely go up. So driving bros interested in her should RTM more in the meantime
Old 28-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post

some stuff i observe from the web
1)the face even though censored, is obviously PS-ed on with another person. (super poor PS skill applied).

2)why is there a vid of boob fk but stated service doesn't include, and only state hj.

3)she is in the local category, so more likely into late 30s milf cat. (if you are into syt then prolly not your cup of tea)

have to manage your expectation in terms of look and body. that said, if other bros got MR will be better
Old 28-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Is Carol still working? Did not get reply from her for the past few days.
Old 28-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, asked, Lily does provide CBJ but strictly no CIM.

Last edited by deeeeds; 28-02-2019 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Didn’t quote post I was replying to
Old 28-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeeeds View Post
Bros, asked, Lily does provide CBJ but strictly no CIM.
Ok.. but cbj hw to cim ? E most cum in rubber only...lol
Old 28-02-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Others dunno anyhow do yes. Laura I am 120% confident. Do maintenance for a year liao.
Finally tried her yesterday. Overall a good session but I have problem cumming a 2nd time after cumming too much the first time and maybe she isn't the most appealing lol
Old 28-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 7
iamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/ge-ge-massage/

FR for this FL

Face: 8/10 - SYT sort, 80% similar to photo.
Massage: 7/10 - Hard but I feel can go harder.
Boobs: 7/10 - Not too much of a boobs guys, dont take it too seriously
Legs and Ass: 8/10 - Thicc and not bony. My type.
BBBJ: 9/10 - She's got special skill that set her apart from other FLs
GFE: 10/10 - I am using Sara from SGLonely as benchmark for comparison
RTM: Hell, yes. Once work allows it.

Have fun boys
Old 28-02-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
voyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvoyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post

Hi Bro, I’m not sure if it’s the same gal I tried 2-3 years ago but I think she used to go by a different name. Her photos w the pink bed are those from last time. Think the upper ones are newer photos.

Anyway, she looks a bit like Nellie from SGAG in real life, you can google how she looks like. maybe +10kg +5-10 years probably. Her service is okay, the massage is really nothing special but I went for the nuru cause she had the air bed. Tits are big but mmm I think the face and body won’t be everyone’s cup of tea.

So up to you to decide la, I didn’t rtm because I think not very worth given her age and size. I’m a fan of nuru but I feel I rather save up the extra money not paid for nuru and bring it to Bangkok hahaha where I can get the real deal with a slim syt who is younger. Just my 2 cents, hope you find it useful.
Old 28-02-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Is Carol still working? Did not get reply from her for the past few days.
I also text carol pass few days didnt get reply from her, dont know what happen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1