The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
vicco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Excelsior Shopping centre

Small head took control.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

hi bros

in fact, i've been there quite often. if u got time, perhaps u shld hop onto 3rd floor - the other side of the escalator, u will find 1 massage cum facial shop (jus beside the hair salon).

well, the massage they provide is $30 for 30mins n $45 for 60 mins. wats so special is tat the lady boss is a cheo bu (late 20s), small size with nice boobs, furthermore, can autoroam some more... of cos it comes with HJ but at a bit higher price, $60. Her part timer lady (bigger in size) charge only $50 for HJ.

if u got the time, just go n scout ard n u shld b able to find the place easily.

happy hunting
Old 05-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 16
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

Was in adelphi as well. This is even worse. Nothing even looking like a spa. The hc there had two ugly aunties bitching to each other. Another dead end.

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaycee69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody been to New Excelcior Health Centre in the Shopping Centre. Think it's 3rd/4th floor. Passed by today after trip to Funan. They had frosted windows, so couldn't see in and didn't venture in, just in case it was full of aunties.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowmycum View Post
EXclesior mean EXPENSIVE shopping centre!!!!! when once last year, nearly kena chop too but i not geek or ah beng only old cock. just tell her NO want it TOO EX. that time got lobang go masaji for 2 to 3hours get free hj/jg. 80 to 120 for great masaji+foc hj/jg cause can click with the girl/auntie 40+. uncle 50+ so OK lah.but now cannot find her liao leh. she go back up north. SAD......
nowadays all those $$$face prcs uncle see oso sian kow liao. no mood hor. so only go for REAL masaji.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaWa GalGal View Post
Bro, dun spoil the market rates leh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
never pay more than standard rate
usually $30 if no autoroam
up to $50 for autoroam.

sometimes can bargain to $40 (tell her never bring enough money)

ya lor...dont' spoil market and pay too much for hj....i only go for good massage hj 30-50 so far i go but still i do bargaining.....
or go petain....then go to massage...... my 2 cents
Old 28-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

The place is like ghost town!! I am shock to see so many empty units!!
Old 28-05-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree the excelsior is a ghost town these days....with many empty units...seems the management is not letting to any spa or HC or such shops....However one of the old timers still prevails and seems like doing good with her exclusive clientele! A pretty MILF B cup with an excellent massaging skills and of course the service you cannot complain!!! Has lot of Ang Moh customers!! A Bit expensive though...but again it all depends on her days business....you never know you might the lucky one!!!
Old 18-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xris13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzfalcon View Post
Agree the excelsior is a ghost town these days....!
Bro, any clues which one is this? Was walking around and many of them the doors were closed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1