The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future
Excelsior Shopping centre

After finishing shopping in funna,i went over this place for scouting and discover a TN shop on level 2. Went further to the shop and show two milfs sitting on the crouch. Went over and ask for price,50 buck for an hour sound ok. so sign in and follow the girl into the room.The bed is high and room is small without shower room.Removed my clothings and cover with a towel and laid on the bed. A lady came in and intro herself as yuan yuan,look wise 6/10. Her massage is not bad not those piano type, so i enjoy the massage and does not talk much with her. When she ask me to turn around,i know the GQ is going to be ask. She offer HJ at 60 buck.i nodded my head. And she start to apply oil on my didi,her hj is soso,and when i try to autoroam her,she try to avoid. Only i promise to tip her more then she remove her bra to let me squeeze her neh neh.Wanted to go further,she will use her hand to block. Shoot all my cum high after 10min.Overall unlikely to return unless happen to be there again.
Old 31-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Excelsior Shopping centre

$60 for hj+$50 massage+$xx tip for taking off her bra,bro u pay more than $110 quite suprise u pay that high
Old 31-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Excelsior Shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
$60 for hj+$50 massage+$xx tip for taking off her bra,bro u pay more than $110 quite suprise u pay that high
He enjoying leow, cannot think straight anymore....

Who Shags Wins
Old 31-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Lol, too horny mah......I am just a ordinary man.
Old 31-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

horny horny.no money no honey hahhahaa
Old 01-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
walau19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
After finishing shopping in funna,i went over this place for scouting and discover a TN shop on level 2. Went further to the shop and show two milfs sitting on the crouch. Went over and ask for price,50 buck for an hour sound ok. so sign in and follow the girl into the room.The bed is high and room is small without shower room.Removed my clothings and cover with a towel and laid on the bed. A lady came in and intro herself as yuan yuan,look wise 6/10. Her massage is not bad not those piano type, so i enjoy the massage and does not talk much with her. When she ask me to turn around,i know the GQ is going to be ask. She offer HJ at 60 buck.i nodded my head. And she start to apply oil on my didi,her hj is soso,and when i try to autoroam her,she try to avoid. Only i promise to tip her more then she remove her bra to let me squeeze her neh neh.Wanted to go further,she will use her hand to block. Shoot all my cum high after 10min.Overall unlikely to return unless happen to be there again.
WOW BRO. you look rich or you act rich?? I went there two weeks ago, 45mins massage was quoted $35 and one hr is $45. I took the 45mins massage, when come to GQ, also quote me $50 for HJ, and later on settle for $80 including Massage and can squeeze her B cup Boobs. Bro. next time don't just pay as they asked. their MOUTH grow BIGGER and bigger now if you continue to pay like that.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

I am geek, so they chop me like Robert ! Next time I will go there without my specs and wear like ah Beng, see they dare to chop me or not.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
I am geek, so they chop me like Robert ! Next time I will go there without my specs and wear like ah Beng, see they dare to chop me or not.
Bro,look like you not seasoned enough. Bargain with them and tell them take it or leave. I am sure they will give in as long you are reasonable enough. welcome to cheonging!
Old 01-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
I was in this situation before i few times. To be fair, sometimes i tink its not that enjoying already then cannot tink straight, rather u already committed to spend the first $110 already, if dun spend the extra $$ (provided not too much) then the initial $110 would be basically wasted.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

$110 plus 20 more can FJ liao... haha

I always put the money i going to spend for this session in my wallet and hid the rest... :P
... bargain with them... show them ur wallet...
... if they are not going to do this and that... let them take only the $20-30 massage money...
Old 01-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

wonder who start or set the standard for $50 for hj.basically hj with sensual massage,touching or teasing is ok.at least u enjoy but $50 for just her hand and stroke u up and down is a waste of money and some more cannot touch.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

EXclesior mean EXPENSIVE shopping centre!!!!! when once last year, nearly kena chop too but i not geek or ah beng only old cock. just tell her NO want it TOO EX. that time got lobang go masaji for 2 to 3hours get free hj/jg. 80 to 120 for great masaji+foc hj/jg cause can click with the girl/auntie 40+. uncle 50+ so OK lah.but now cannot find her liao leh. she go back up north. SAD......
nowadays all those $$$face prcs uncle see oso sian kow liao. no mood hor. so only go for REAL masaji.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WaWa GalGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, dun spoil the market rates leh.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

never pay more than standard rate
usually $30 if no autoroam
up to $50 for autoroam.

sometimes can bargain to $40 (tell her never bring enough money)
Old 02-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

freezetheDB, I usually offer all massage girls in all HCs the standard rates. But they some times insist on their rates. I counter offer the standard rates and another, $15. They might refuse and stick to their rates. Then see who is more hard-up. The massage girls needing to earn money or my dick overpowers my head.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1