The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jacketfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Thank you guys for sharing nice jokes.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tannl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
A female TV reporter went to have an interview with a French farmer, seeking to find out the main cause of Mad Cow Disease.
Nice one bro
Old 18-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
keaikeai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep all the nice jokes coming. Thanks.
Old 18-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 7
SandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of light

Please continue sharing funny jokes, tks.
Old 18-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 9
BlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to beholdBlackCrowd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
A 5-year old boy
Thanks for sharing nice joke bro!
Old 18-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

New jokes....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 18-09-2019 at 08:00 PM.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

The Nun and the Hippie

A hippie gets on a bus and spies a pretty young nun. He sits down next to her and asks her: "Can we have sex?"

"No," she replies, "I'm married to God."

She stands up, and gets off at the next stop.

The bus driver, who overheard, turns to the hippie and says: "I can tell you how to get to have sex with her!"

"Yeah?", says the hippie.

Yeah!", say the bus driver. "She goes to the cemetery every Tuesday night at midnight to pray, so all you have to do is dress up in a robe with a hood, put some of that luminous powder stuff in your beard, and pop up in the cemetery claiming to be God."

The hippie decides to give it a try and arrives in the cemetery dressed as suggested on the next Tuesday night. "I am God," he declares to the nun, keeping the hood low about his face. "Have sex with me."

The nun agrees without question, but begs him to restrict himself to anal sex, as she is desperate not to lose her virginity.

'God' agrees, and promptly has his wicked way with her. As he finishes, he jumps up and throws back his hood with a flourish.

"Ha-ha," he cries. "I'm the hippie on the bus!"

"Ha-ha," cries the nun. "I'm the bus driver!

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 18-09-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

In Thailand, when a male reaches the age of 18 they are invited to participate in a ceremony of passage to adulthood, which is celebrated in the center of the village, surrounding the central fire and attended by the all the natives in residence, and accompanied by considerable consumption of food an drink amid singing, dancing and all manner of joyous festivities.

At the appointed time the native boys that are reaching maturity are formed into a large circle around the fire and stand there motionless and stark naked facing inward towards the fire.

Then, accompanied by a haunting musical rendition of native music, the most beautiful girl in the village is honored to perform a sexy dance, naked, around the inner center circle.

Behind each boy is a naked native girl that he cannot see.. As soon as all the males are excited and have erections, the girls behind them reach between their legs, and pull their erect unit downward and back through and then on a signal all release them.

Their units spring back up and go loudly "WHAP" against their bellies. This is considered measurement of their strength and of youthful masculinity.

And that's why the capital of Thailand is called Bangkok.

Old 18-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Phrases Men Wish Their Women Would Say

"Awesome fart! Can you rip some more?"

"I have decided to stop wearing clothes around the house."

"Hey! Shouldn't you be down at the bar with your buddies?"

"I'm bored...let' s shave my pussy."

"Say, let's go down to the mall so we can check out women's asses!"

"Are you sure you've had enough to drink?"

"I would rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping."

"Let's subscribe to Hustler."

"Would you like to watch me go down on my girlfriend?"

"Of course I'll swallow!"

Old 20-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
dailymirror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
New jokes....

]
This is really funny. Dig pisai can measure PSI. Thank you for sharing.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
keaikeai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
And that's why the capital of Thailand is called Bangkok.
Thank you for nice joke.
Old 20-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
EagleF15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wahahaa LMAO so funny
Old 20-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 7
SandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of lightSandyTheSandMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
"Of course I'll swallow!"
Thanks for sharing nice joke bro.
Old 20-09-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

A man walks into a bar and asks for a beer. After drinking it, he looks in his shirt pocket and asks for another beer. After drinking that one, he looks in his shirt pocket again and asks for another beer.

This happens about another seven times before the bartender asks him, “Why do you keep looking in your pocket?”

The man replies, “I have a picture of my wife in there. When she looks good enough, I’ll go home.”
Old 20-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Sam and Becky are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary when Sam says to Becky, “Becky, I was wondering if you’ve ever cheated on me?”

Becky replies, “Oh, Sam, why would you ask such a question now? You don’t want to ask that question...”

“Yes, Becky, I really want to know. Please...”

“Well, all right, three times...”

“Three, hmmm. When were they?”

“Well, Sam, remember when you were 35 years old and you really wanted to start that business on your own and no bank would give you a loan? Remember, one day the bank manager himself came over to the house and signed the loan papers, no questions asked...”

“Oh, Becky, you did that for me! I respect you even more than ever, to do such a thing for me. So when was number two?”

“Well, Sam, remember when you had that last heart attack and you needed that very tricky operation, and no surgeon would touch you? Then remember how Dr. Morris came all the way up here to do the surgery himself and then you were in good shape again...”

“I can’t believe it, Becky, that you would do such a thing for me, to save my life... I couldn’t have a more wonderful wife... All right then, when was the third time?”

“Well, Sam, remember a few years ago when you really wanted to be president of the fishing club and you were 97 votes short...”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1