The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Just finish a new indon maid. Morning my fb now new indon maid

💪😊 nice body though
Old 16-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeo3 View Post
Yes I’m interested bro
Thks🙏🏼
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-06-2019, 03:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Any other fucker want to become famous this type of fucker never die
nah you are the fucker who fucked your own mother pui. useless bastard need to pay for old hag
Old 16-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
nah you are the fucker who fucked your own mother pui. useless bastard need to pay for old hag
Are the one who fucked the old and ugly maid and is FOC? At least I have a mother, you don’t have a mother. You mother throw you away when you are a baby. Young also no body want you

Take a snap shot of the maid you fucking FOC, than I will stop calling fucker
Old 16-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
ask her lor cheated b4 mean what? How the guy cheat her?

If the guy went her place see she look like shit or scary dun look like pic then u-turn mean you should also have high chance of u-turn liao.

If its scam? Mostly is because some of the scammers they think most guys won't go report mata. Actually report liao if the profile is fake or the number is not in use or the address fake also lan lan. Except the bank part cfm is real. 5555.
You will be surprised by the number of reported scams..... scammed guys do make police reports..... just that they do not announce it to the world..... some also do so reluctantly after being advised by their banks.

I have an IO friend whose weekend was burned after his HI threw a bunch of files to his team to work on. All these files are online scams..... his team worked through the week and IDed 80+ suspects to be picked up or brought in for further investigations. These scams are far more common than other types of crimes nowadays.
Old 16-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

I recently came to know investigation techniques have improved..... an anonymous nick in an online forum registered with a fake identity, address and random email with unregistered sim as contact number.... the police was able to identify the actual person while investigating into an extortion/blackmail case.

Looks like now there's no hiding place anymore in the www for anonymous keyboard warriors.
Old 16-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I recently came to know investigation techniques have improved..... an anonymous nick in an online forum registered with a fake identity, address and random email with unregistered sim as contact number.... the police was able to identify the actual person while investigating into an extortion/blackmail case.

Looks like now there's no hiding place anymore in the www for anonymous keyboard warriors.
In the world of www, nobody can be anonymous, everything is known, even through a proxy.

The moment we log into the internet, we carry with us the IP address and the MAC address. The IP address will reveal which country you from and which network provider you use. From the network provider, taking note of the ip address and the time, we know the exact location and the particulars of this subscriber. The mac address is unique to each and every computer.

In the world wide web, theres a protocol whereby web designers can incorporate in their home page to capture the ip address and time of all visitors and it is also able to capture from which website you came from.

The closest that a person can be anonymous is to use the cybercafe, but in most countries, they require d cybercafes to register your particulars. In China, the govt dont allow foreigners to use cybercafes. So that is why most countries require us to register our sim cards, henceforth closing all possiblities for us to be truly anonymous. So now we know why an anonymous sim card is so sought after.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 16-06-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what time does maids usually have to be back by? Just finished an appointment and am at LP but I see a lot of them heading off already
Old 16-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
mdsalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
later afternoon going to meet this young indo maid at lavender for foc fucking
fucking in a hotel at lavender is not exactly foc, yeah. still need to pay for hotel. plus need to queue. so, yeah :$
Old 16-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
mdsalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Just got a contact from this girl who advertised herself in Tagged. She claimed to be 29yrs old & mixed Chinese-Malay. She will want you to transfer half the amount to her before she released her house address to you for the deed. Her deal is $100 for 3 shots or $150 for 3somes. Attached is her Tagged photo & my message with her.

Any Bro who have tried this girl before & also how is her performance & look?
confirm plus chop scam. the transfer is a dead giveaway.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Weekday indon maid available. Can up almost every day of the week. Damage applicable. Interested bros pm me.
Bro, alr pm but no news fr u leh.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
Anyone knows what time does maids usually have to be back by? Just finished an appointment and am at LP but I see a lot of them heading off already
Usually by 8pm
Old 16-06-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Some of the maid that I’ve encountered are quite unfriendly who think too highly of themselves. Attached is one of the maid whom I’ve corresponded with inside Tagged with a nick “Jona M” & claimed to be 35yrs old. Her replies back to me as if she is still young & pretty. Her size is actually looks like a baby elephant. OMG!!! 😱😱😱😱

Any Bro who have tried this maid before?
Yo bro how are you? Long time never see you reply to this thread liao. PM me bro
Old 16-06-2019, 08:31 PM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Are the one who fucked the old and ugly maid and is FOC? At least I have a mother, you don’t have a mother. You mother throw you away when you are a baby. Young also no body want you

Take a snap shot of the maid you fucking FOC, than I will stop calling fucker

Nah , why should I entertain a born loser like you? Dun forget u are born into this world to be a Low life loser haha
Old 16-06-2019, 08:38 PM
SamSter

Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Just finish a new indon maid. Morning my fb now new indon maid

Paid hundreds for such class and standard. Pity you Low life bastard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1