The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
MOM websit.......but if worry fake then u can use the numbers and info found on the card to go online check for sure.
Of course a work permit can be fake or outdated. Is it possible for me to go MOM online, input her work permit number and then her name and the employer name appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
The permit card have the expiry date
Ok thanks.

------------------------------------------------------
I just wonder, have anybody here ever tried sleeping at a maid cheebye and then go to sleep. Very nice and warm feeling. The position should be like this, she sleep on back, then open both her legs and then you treat her cheebye as a pillow n go to sleep.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 15-05-2019 at 11:16 AM.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now MOM website, the checking of WP is the cardy number, no longer WP number. 2 different set of number.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Never got to match with her. Or rather, she never responded to me

This is one of her photos in her MiChat moments
Old 15-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
U are even low class to have this kinds of thinking, maids are also human being and please bear in mind they are not low class, they cant choose where to born or which family to born at...u are only fortunate coz u was not born there.
Some of them come here to works alone, without any relatives,friends or family member here to give them support or care, just imagine u are all alone in a different culture country and how scare they will be on their first few days. They are here so that their kids can continue to have an education and their family have a better life, some of them have loss their parents or single mother bringing their kids alone.
If u dont like them, just leave them alone, no needs to make sarcastic remarks on them, they are here to helps to take care our aging parents, our kids & keeping our house clean so we can have a clean place to relax and hot foods on the table after our hectic works, do be kind & respect them.
Mist are at least Senior High School grads. Many have degrees. The ones I know are looking for long term life/partner/husband. They dont ask for money but you help them out because of the family they need to support. They dont care about the 4 Cs. They want you to be kind, honest and not cheat on them. In return they will treat you like a king and want to have sex with you all the time. Compare this to Singapore who are in the end just high class whores.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Zombo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZombo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊

Thank you bro. Will up you back as soon as i clear a few more earlier bros
Old 15-05-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Mist are at least Senior High School grads. Many have degrees. The ones I know are looking for long term life/partner/husband. They dont ask for money but you help them out because of the family they need to support. They dont care about the 4 Cs. They want you to be kind, honest and not cheat on them. In return they will treat you like a king and want to have sex with you all the time. Compare this to Singapore who are in the end just high class whores.
I agree with you completely.

Maids that work in Singapore come from poorer countries, where they have to leave their families behind in order to earn a few hundred dollars each month so that their family back in their home countries may have a better life. It is still an enormous sacrifice maids have to make, making a living away from home, missing their husband, missing their children, forfeiting the opportunity to watch them grow up in life.

We must treat maids as part of the family and entrust them with our young children, old parents and homes. There are few who acknowledge the fact that a maid is also a human being and needs to be treated with equal dignity. When in a high class position, we often forget that our maids are also human beings who need to preserve their dignity and pride
Old 15-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I tot this threat is abt screwing maid..
Be it pay sex or not.. now become bro shooting at each other who being high class or low class..
To all bro tat think they r high class becos they dun screw maid.. or even visit FL.. I think sammyboy shld ban their account n keep them out of this forum.. they shld not belong to here..
Now back to wat I intend to post today..
After last Sunday of paid sex with the indon maid.. have been chatting with her everyday.. everything abt her work n some naughty chat.. then suddenly ytd she say wan to cook for me to eat.. then I just test water saying so I yours bf or lover u cook for me.. she reply bf..
Meeting her this Sunday in my shop again.. mostly going to have some happening if I intend to..
1st time having this kind of situation where paid sex to becoming her bf.. shld I still pay her after our deed even she NVR ask..
Any bro have this kind of situation be4.. can advice..
Old 15-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZbunny View Post
I agree with you completely.

Maids that work in Singapore come from poorer countries, where they have to leave their families behind in order to earn a few hundred dollars each month so that their family back in their home countries may have a better life. It is still an enormous sacrifice maids have to make, making a living away from home, missing their husband, missing their children, forfeiting the opportunity to watch them grow up in life.

We must treat maids as part of the family and entrust them with our young children, old parents and homes. There are few who acknowledge the fact that a maid is also a human being and needs to be treated with equal dignity. When in a high class position, we often forget that our maids are also human beings who need to preserve their dignity and pride
Well said bro. This is something a lot of us take for granted. And I believe the norm in Singapore is to treat maids like second class humans, which is so wrong. Treat them like your own family, share your house and food with the. As equals and you will get the best out of them. Apparently, we don’t have such a gracious society here going by the number of sad stories! Long way to becoming a gracious society.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

That why just now I post maid photos trying to change the shooting topic
Old 15-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
That why just now I post maid photos trying to change the shooting topic
Your pix is not sexy enough to stop the shooting la....lol
dont worry ah kong, we just sharing our thought on maids working here....
Old 15-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Be it pay sex or not.. now become bro shooting at each other who being high class or low class..
To all bro tat think they r high class becos they dun screw maid.. or even visit FL.. I think sammyboy shld ban their account n keep them out of this forum.. they shld not belong to here..
After last Sunday of paid sex with the indon maid.. have been chatting with her everyday.. everything abt her work n some naughty chat.. then suddenly ytd she say wan to cook for me to eat.. then I just test water saying so I yours bf or lover u cook for me.. she reply bf..
Meeting her this Sunday in my shop again.. mostly going to have some happening if I intend to..
1st time having this kind of situation where paid sex to becoming her bf.. shld I still pay her after our deed even she NVR ask..
Bro I think pay lah, just try pay less and see what she said? If ok than ok
Old 15-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Lasup sleep with bangla raw and maybe Pussy smelly and bad breath also u all can bang. Dam. Xia suay to the max of spotted by your Friend outside . Standard so Low untill need to find maid
I think you try to get maid but cannot get so now u saying we all bro low class fucking maid. I think there is a guy same as you before but now disspear

We all here happily fucking maid and some of them can anal. You have anot?
Old 15-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I am going through the same situation bro. I up her once two weeks ago. She chat so much and become so comfortable with each other. Video call when she shower and also say, if she my Wife, she will do me Everyday. Sometimes very amusing la. She say she very lonely. This Sunday meeting her again but don’t whether to pay or not. I tot as bro Hay Hay mention, I try buy some stuff for her and then give some cash. Like give ur GF for spending. See what she says.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
I am going through the same situation bro. I up her once two weeks ago. She chat so much and become so comfortable with each other. Video call when she shower and also say, if she my Wife, she will do me Everyday. Sometimes very amusing la. She say she very lonely. This Sunday meeting her again but don’t whether to pay or not. I tot as bro Hay Hay mention, I try buy some stuff for her and then give some cash. Like give ur GF for spending. See what she says.
Yes agreed, even if she dont ask for money from me, I will pass her some money & some top up or buy her some groceries to ease her burden, foods & transport cost is not cheap in Singapore, pls supports them whenever u can bro...a small amount meant a lot to them sometime.
Old 15-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Fake can but how can the work permit be outdated? 5555 If the date is expired. Mean something wrong liao. cuz its like a controlled item. If lost must report also. If no longer valid must surrender ......url]
Thanks for the info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1