The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

I was celebrating my (ex) gf birthday. Became dead drunk and accidentally anal her at the staircase of her house (should be good right)

But thrust too hard than no aiming, so my dick hit onto the buttocks and kan nah bend.

Went to a&e (fucking paing and pai seh), as whole penis was swollen. Took me 2 weeks to be able to feel my dick becoming normal.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
I was celebrating my (ex) gf birthday. Became dead drunk and accidentally anal her at the staircase of her house (should be good right)

But thrust too hard than no aiming, so my dick hit onto the buttocks and kan nah bend.

Went to a&e (fucking paing and pai seh), as whole penis was swollen. Took me 2 weeks to be able to feel my dick becoming normal.
Omg....lol. Luckily still functioning well after 2 weeks, if not will be regretted for the rest of your life......
Old 19-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My most regrettable sex shit would be when I was licking my gf pussy and then we moved to her butt and I was kissing her butt.

She then egged me on and told me kiss the butt crack as she already washed. She keep egging me on and then I proceed to kiss her butt cracking, then one leads to another and I lead her whole butt and butt hole. But she says kiss a while only and ask me lick longer at her butt hole. I lick and lick for 5 min. Then she says good job.

She scored a one up on me because she has never lick my butt.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post

Can’t imagine the pain and the embarrassment

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing, please dont judge me

Went to take part-time studies years back. Got to know this lady (or girl I would prefer to call her) during the final semester major project. As you know, part-time studies classmates were very hi-bye type. Quite rare to develop closer relationships with them. Happened to click along well with her as we were in the same group.

Brief Profile on her:
In her late 20s back then, few years younger than me.
Slim type with probably A cups, had the XMM and typical girl next door looks, not very pretty but passed off as average looking to me.
Back then, she had a boyfriend for quite many years but he travels frequently for work while I was married.
We treated each other very much like brother and sister.

So time passed and we graduated but still in contact every once in awhile to ask about life and work, etc.
She got married shortly after graduation and got their new flat which was near my workplace.
So one day we were discussing on house renovation and we got quite abit to talk. Long story short, ended up she invited me up to have a quick look at her newly renovated house after work. Yes, she mentioned to have a "quick one" in her message. Just nice her husband out of town

Waited for her to rush down after work as her workplace wasn't as near as mine to her new house.
We met at the void deck, went up to her house but the main door failed to hold itself open. So I asked her okay to have the door all closed or to find something to block it opened and she was perfectly fine with the main door closed.

So I briefly scanned through her house, with bare minimum furniture, just all the carpentry done up and cleaned. Took a seat on the sofa then she came over to sit next time me after settling her stuff. Our faces quite close and she asked "How, see finish already?"

My heart skipped a little. Although the thought of doing some hanky panky in her house did fly passed my mind, but I act like a super gentleman and looked out of the window and replied "Yah, nice view outside also, not blocked by opposite building blah blah blah very windy.."

After awhile we left the house and parted downstairs.
After that I kept wandering how would things be like if I had initiated something? Maybe "eat her up" in her own house on the new sofa? Could things had been different after that? Was she pure innocent or was she up to something actually? Or have I done right or wrong?

Good thing is we are still contact as normal now
Thanks for reading such a lengthy short story.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Once my gf went drinking with her friends till late night. I was supposed to fetch her home but was tired and lazy. One of her guy friend send her home instead. It was supposed to be a 30 mins ride back but she went uncontactable for 2 hours. I called her mobile but no one picked up. When she finally came home, I realized she was super drunk and high.

Afterwards found out she fell asleep in her friend car. I trusted that she won't do anything behind my back.... but I don't trust her friend and she cannot remember anything. I don't think her friend will go to the extend to rape her but she was wearing a short tube dress.... her panty easily zaogeng and tube dress can easily down pull. 2 hours can happen many things. Keep thinking what happened during the 2 hours... very torture. Maybe her friend touch her or worst case took naked pics of her
Old 20-09-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going raw with a hookup I met online. That time was quite late at night and somehow I couldn't get it up. So we were making out, and I kept buying time by teasing and teasing her until she cum, and begged me to put it in...

I put the condom on and still did not have a full erection... so I stupidly told her... I have mental block with condoms... so she was like... just take it off and fuck me!

So I did and did it raw with her.

it was pleasant... but now i am worried... 😅

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 20-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6966 / Power: 20
TheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Going raw with a hookup I met online. That time was quite late at night and somehow I couldn't get it up. So we were making out, and I kept buying time by teasing and teasing her until she cum, and begged me to put it in...

I put the condom on and still did not have a full erection... so I stupidly told her... I have mental block with condoms... so she was like... just take it off and fuck me!

So I did and did it raw with her.

Better go for check up...
Old 20-09-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupreme View Post
Better go for check up...
Yes very good advice here.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post

How long ago was that ?
Old 26-09-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I am no saint la. I quietly stand there and took my dick and wank. the wife saw me and she did not stop her husband. actually from my view, cannot see much other than the husband's anus cos his bum is facing me. but her moans damn shiok lor.

that fucker. half way fall asleep. like literally lie down on his wife and sleep. wow. no more moans. sian then i heard "can help me please?"

now again, what will you do? i go and help lor. push him over and put my dick into her to finish off the act and left quietly. totally forget about the towel and shower.

next week's monday (D&D was friday night) afternoon, feel really bad. check to make sure colleague was in office, went to their place to check if his wife is in. Damn. no. waited around down stairs until she came back about 6.30 pm.

wanted to apologise so asked her if we can find somewhere quiet to talk. end up we both interpret each other wrongly. end up at pasir panjang fragrance hotel for 2 rounds.

The rest is history la.
So thrilling.. the wife daring. .
Very turn on to hear such stories.
Real life how many really happened?
Old 29-09-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

When in my 20s had a new colleague. Intimate at our first date. Had sex 4 times a week. But she already had a bf. Once was frenching in public at office building. Her bf and two of his friends unexpectedly came early to fetch her.
We were so shocked

Last edited by IamGood; 29-09-2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
When in my 20s had a new colleague. Intimate at our first date. Had sex 4 times a week. But she already had a bf. Once was frenching in public at office building. Her bf and two of his friends unexpectedly came early to fetch her.
We were so shocked. Was brought to the highest staircase landing and was beaten up badly. Made me strip myself naked and drank my own urine.
Was the most humiliating day of my life.
So did this ah Beng punish his girl who is equally guilty also ???...did u hv to seek treatment at a clinic or hospital A&E. ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Just sharing, please dont judge me

Went to take part-time studies years back. Got to know this lady (or girl I would prefer to call her) during the final semester major project. As you know, part-time studies classmates were very hi-bye type. Quite rare to develop closer relationships with them.

........ I kept wandering how would things be like if I had initiated something? Maybe "eat her up" in her own house on the new sofa? Could things had been different after that? Was she pure innocent or was she up to something actually? Or have I done right or wrong?

Good thing is we are still contact as normal now
Thanks for reading such a lengthy short story.
Hard to say bro...i feel u did the right thing. Some gals just like to mind fuck guys
Old 29-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
nowayhose is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I'm relatively new here.

I went to pertain Rd because I was just curious, I'm late 20s so gilf is really not my thing.

Saw this tall Sikh/Indian girl with a pretty face, she made a blowjob gesture than my little head took over big head.

Stupid little head.

Knn, room so small and disgusting. She took off everything and looked like a big hairy blob. Practically looked like a fat Indian guy with a face of a girl and a vajayjay.

I immediately say don't want fuck just bj, say need 20$ more... Knn I don't want to fuck this black whale, so I just gave 20 more at the end lo.

Boobs also hard one....

Fucking regret. Now i'm totally turned of by Indian girls. Yucks.

Seriously pertain Rd is such a turn off. Desker/Rowell looks similar but I am tempted to try LB for the first time la...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1