The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-09-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

given a few broz the thai and indon FLs for free

sharing is caring...

we are here to enjoy pussies... lets blast!!
Old 19-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
given a few broz the thai and indon FLs for free

sharing is caring...

we are here to enjoy pussies... lets blast!!
Bro, if u want advertising need to pay to boss, you do for free also need to pay
This is maid thread, go the correct thread to post lah
Old 19-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon. Teaser
Old 19-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Afternoon. Teaser
Nice one. Full and firm headlights she have over there.
Old 19-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Manning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Gave contact to so many newbies. Now I get feedback that all chat chat only like want them to be galfren to get free fuck...knn...already I gave very clear instructions about the deal...still blur like Sotong... from now on, I stop giving contacts to newbies...
NB those cheapos
Old 19-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:

Afternoon. Teaser
Bro Hay Hay, solid le ur maid...looks awesome and I am am sure dam good to fuck also....good catch.

Pinoy bro?
Old 19-09-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Been laying low cause 1st fb got pregnant.. Need to release abit so i had to sex with my 2nd fb.. My 2nd fb is the most prized one of all 3 i had..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Argh too many spams PMs.. Sorry all, but i dont share my FBs.. they too precious and i really spend time to fish them one.

If you really want sexy ones, and believe me there are really chio and sexy maids out there but be prepare to spend money. No such things as free lunch or Top up will get into their pussy and i mean those really good quality ones..
Old 19-09-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Bro Hay Hay, solid le ur maid...looks awesome and I am am sure dam good to fuck also....good catch.

Pinoy bro?
is pinoy bro
Old 20-09-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My fb maid just went back today, ask me if she has lost weight? Told her indeed slim down a lot, breast also smaller but that butt is still a killer. Waiting for her to be back again.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, if u want advertising need to pay to boss, you do for free also need to pay
This is maid thread, go the correct thread to post lah
bro, mine are maid whom doing FL, atleasti am sharing it for free boss. u post photos but no share with broz here also no use mah? am i right? what you gain by showing those photos? u tryna show off or what? i am atleast doing it for free and also sharing my contacts unlike u... dont get me wrong... brotherz here wanna enjoy sex... if those are your FB's there are another thread for FB contacts you may share there too...
Old 20-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
bro, mine are maid whom doing FL, atleasti am sharing it for free boss. u post photos but no share with broz here also no use mah? am i right? what you gain by showing those photos? u tryna show off or what? i am atleast doing it for free and also sharing my contacts unlike u... dont get me wrong... brotherz here wanna enjoy sex... if those are your FB's there are another thread for FB contacts you may share there too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka
any maid ctc to share bro?

Quote:
u got any weekday maid contacts
Quote:
bro the pink dress maid can share her contact?

So you mean this u send me private msg asking to share with you right? You send me three time private msg asking me for maid contact.so my contact I have to share with you ah? So I owe you the contact?so you cannot tahan I post photo cause you don’t have to share only FL you have?i have maid photo to show off what you have?I don’t share anyhow the contact with anyone. How I know who you are? Maybe u are knuckleduster or milffella using a clone asking my contact.i have share many contact to brother here. You can ask around.This is fucking of maid and not FL. At least I give contact never ask for up point.

If u want open a new thread just for ur sharing why must post maid thread.

Last edited by hayhay; 20-09-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old 20-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

This is a sharing of pic, posting of experience and discussion thread. Anything that involved money, is called advertising. To share something that need to pay, is typically an advertisement.
Old 20-09-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
This is a sharing of pic, posting of experience and discussion thread. Anything that involved money, is called advertising. To share something that need to pay, is typically an advertisement.
I give u two contact try ur luck
Old 20-09-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Haiz why u all like to fight each other one ar...here is for maid pussy to he shown n share what
.lets just enjoy la..hahaha
Old 20-09-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
qualityfr7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I give u two contact try ur luck
Lol.. Carry on bro i love seeing your sexcapades since i have no luck with such experiences.
Haters gonna be haters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1