The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 15-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Allow.me to clarify...woman in general wants to earn their own money cause they to be independent n dun wish to be at the mercy of their partner. Having said that, tbey can exercise certain congrols like when to have sex etc. But women certainky dont mind a man to pamper them to pay for things n also provide allowance, gifts pay for bills etc n take them to nice places to enjoy. Whats thrir mo ey is theirs n what is yours is also theirs. Women needs love, sense of security, shopping...enuf said
you are NOT clarifyiong ANYTHING, this is exactly the type of behaviour guy are complaining abt, controling manipulative wives who wnat their cake and eat it as well, this type behaviour just as evil as gold digger
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 5510 / Power: 12
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Wrong, most girls don't like to be housewives, given the opportunity they want to be tai tai
They don't want to work.
They'll get a maid to do housework and cooking.
And deny you sex.
Spend all your hard earned money.
You might as well marry the maid
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 9
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Wow dude thread necromancy. This was from 2017. But hey its an interesting topic. So here are my 2cts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones View Post
Dear bros,

I am seeking your honest opinion on this.

I am in my mid thirties and find it extremely hard to get a date in singapore becasue of my career or lack of it.

I am currently a driver drawing a salary of $1800 and there are many women who seemed to get frightened away the moment i mention my job and career.

I am not pro China, vietnamese or women from other countries as I simply do not trust them. yes, chinese women are hotter than sg women without a doubt, yet i am not looking for a gf nor a fling but a wife.

Can i know what is the suitable salary for a men to get a date/wife at age 35/36 years old.

I am an o level graduate only. Though I had very good academic results (8 A1s and 1 A2) for O levels, I did not proceed to study A levels and university as my family is simply to poor at that point of time. My mum is sick and cannot work and my dad is retrenched so I had to start working immediately after O levels.

I am finding it so hard to get attached now. I am looking for women that are 29- 30 years old
TS sounds like a sincere sort of guy. But let's get real. A $1800/mth salary is on the lower end of the scale. If he was finding it hard to get attached on that salary, it was probably because he was trying to date the wrong kind of women.

Mind you, there is nothing wrong with drawing a low salary. But you shouldn't expect to kill Godzilla with a pistol. There are definitely nice, non-materialistic, down-to-earth ladies out there. That said, chances are those prospects are already snapped up and accounted for.

So what can a bro do in these situations?

1. Always keep trying to improve yourself.

2. Always keep your chin up and maintain a positive attitude.

3. Ask yourself what you really want out of life? What kind of prospective partners should you be looking out for? Remember, physical beauty fades in time. But a good heart is eternal.

Good luck.
Old 18-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4287 / Power: 14
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

In most cases , if we men are willing to lower our own expectations to find a local Singaporean partner it is not a impossible . i take a example , our malay brothers compare to our chinese brothers , how often do we see our malay bros go looking for foreign mates ? All my local malays friends , colleages which i know all married to a Singaporean wife not 1 with a foreign wife , compared to the Chinese more than half are with foreign partner mostly malaysian wife . are Singaporean chabor that difficult to court ?
I don't think so la , it's our own problems , we want swee want cheap want tua liap nee , where got such thing ..haiz..

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

Why tolerate ? Just walk away be a man another day
https://youtu.be/2CqwVkAgtmU[/B]
Old 18-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1244 / Power: 14
Marq has much to be proud ofMarq has much to be proud ofMarq has much to be proud ofMarq has much to be proud ofMarq has much to be proud ofMarq has much to be proud ofMarq has much to be proud ofMarq has much to be proud ofMarq has much to be proud of

Old thread, but still relevant I guess

True with a salary of <$2k in your mid thirties is low, and it is probably harder to date an average SG girl who should be earning >$3k at that age, but its not impossible

To be brutally honest, you can definitely find a job that pays more that $1.8k, just a matter of how bad you want to improve your financial situation. Hawkers don't mind pay more than $2k for helpers, many sales jobs don't need your qualifications, etc.

So help yourself first before thinking SG girls despise you

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 19-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1192 / Power: 12
ilovepantyhose has much to be proud ofilovepantyhose has much to be proud ofilovepantyhose has much to be proud ofilovepantyhose has much to be proud ofilovepantyhose has much to be proud ofilovepantyhose has much to be proud ofilovepantyhose has much to be proud ofilovepantyhose has much to be proud ofilovepantyhose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
In most cases , if we men are willing to lower our own expectations to find a local Singaporean partner it is not a impossible . i take a example , our malay brothers compare to our chinese brothers , how often do we see our malay bros go looking for foreign mates ? All my local malays friends , colleages which i know all married to a Singaporean wife not 1 with a foreign wife , compared to the Chinese more than half are with foreign partner mostly malaysian wife . are Singaporean chabor that difficult to court ?
I don't think so la , it's our own problems , we want swee want cheap want tua liap nee , where got such thing ..haiz..
local chinese tend to be:
kiasu kiasi
like to compare/compete/go one-up 人比人气死人
want alot of face/thin-skinned
more judgemental of others
less happy go lucky
uses income/status to gain high ground
like to haolian via job/condo/car/branded stuff

the harsh reality is that for guys who do not have higher education or earn high income, they are less desirable as a spouse/partner. women who are willing to marry down/go through hardships with her partner are few and far between. as a result, some men have to marry foreign brides, where the brides may be seeking a better life elsewhere than their home country.

life is easier with money

that being said, ts can consider two options:

option 1: upgrade yourself. the society we are in looks at paper qualification with respect to job hunting. go for a diploma, equip yourself with new skills, secure a new job which pays higher. aim for median income level in the short-mid term, upgrade to degree if u want to earn higher salary in the long term

option 2: find jobs that pay commission. do note that u have to invest alot of time and effort in the job, some may bear fruit some may not, just have to keep at it.

when u are earning a higher income, set aside 2 portions, one to save, the other to invest. u can enjoy the fruits upon retirement

don't spend beyond your means, spend on what u need not what u want

don't keep up with the joneses, u end up spending on things u don't need, to impress the people u don't like

if u have credit card, use it prudently, because one can get into deep shit because of uncontrolled swiping and the snowballing of debt

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 19-08-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: amend
Old 23-08-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Pictionary is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
local chinese tend to be:
kiasu kiasi
like to compare/compete/go one-up 人比人气死人
want alot of face/thin-skinned
more judgemental of others
less happy go lucky
uses income/status to gain high ground
like to haolian via job/condo/car/branded stuff

the harsh reality is that for guys who do not have higher education or earn high income, they are less desirable as a spouse/partner. women who are willing to marry down/go through hardships with her partner are few and far between. as a result, some men have to marry foreign brides, where the brides may be seeking a better life elsewhere than their home country.

life is easier with money

that being said, ts can consider two options:

option 1: upgrade yourself. the society we are in looks at paper qualification with respect to job hunting. go for a diploma, equip yourself with new skills, secure a new job which pays higher. aim for median income level in the short-mid term, upgrade to degree if u want to earn higher salary in the long term

option 2: find jobs that pay commission. do note that u have to invest alot of time and effort in the job, some may bear fruit some may not, just have to keep at it.

when u are earning a higher income, set aside 2 portions, one to save, the other to invest. u can enjoy the fruits upon retirement

don't spend beyond your means, spend on what u need not what u want

don't keep up with the joneses, u end up spending on things u don't need, to impress the people u don't like

if u have credit card, use it prudently, because one can get into deep shit because of uncontrolled swiping and the snowballing of debt
I dun think i want to say local chinese no good or whatever. Some foreigners and some malays, they are not what they seem to be, looks can be deceiving. If u dun mix with them and get to know them very well, best is keep a distance from them.

Assumption saying malay is good this and that. Then how well u know them? Anyway in depth race topics try not to reply or discuss with me, i will not reply further any of this as it is very sensitive.

Do not compare with other races and try to copy what they do. U cannot change the color of your skin and no need to drastically change yourself to suit others, just be yourself.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
expatamerican deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lack of education shouldn't be a reason to give up. My GF is 33, didn't even finish high school, got pregnant at 16, became a single mom and raised and supported her daughter on jobs paying as little as $800/month when she was just 18. Now she works in a large MNC tech company making $10K per month at age 33. With no additional education. Do you think your life and opportunities are less than hers? Go out, be a man, make some money and then women will find you attractive. The fact is nobody wants someone making less than 2K per month in Singapore, especially someone over 30.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
tiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Lack of education shouldn't be a reason to give up. My GF is 33, didn't even finish high school, got pregnant at 16, became a single mom and raised and supported her daughter on jobs paying as little as $800/month when she was just 18. Now she works in a large MNC tech company making $10K per month at age 33. With no additional education. Do you think your life and opportunities are less than hers? Go out, be a man, make some money and then women will find you attractive. The fact is nobody wants someone making less than 2K per month in Singapore, especially someone over 30.
Have to give your girlfriend *claps* its definitely not easy
Shes amazing and beautiful despite being a single mum

Nowadays girls are capable and smart, they want someone same level as them too.. If its lower, also not too far off..

Maybe guys can think it this way if you are a girl, will you ever want to date a guy like yourself?

I believe If you have the will, you'll find a way

Fighting!!!
Old 17-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry TS but if you throw a stone at woman this age range, they are most likely more highly paid than you. If you are them, what do you think?

This is a pretty fucked up high cost place to be so you have to either find a higher paying job or like some others, time to upgrade. If you claim to be book smart like what your O Level says, upgrading is not a hard thing to do or at least get a diploma.

You are not too old to pursue higher learning and definitely will not lose out if you have the will to do so. It's better than sulking at your current situation and hope for the best. Do something about it and all the best.

2 cents worth of advice.....since I also drew $1,800 per month before
Old 12-10-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 5510 / Power: 12
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Must have fucked her way to the top...
Old 12-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 16
lazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant futurelazyguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Must have fucked her way to the top...
Bro dun so honest lah. Haha.

Anyway just joking maybe she capable.

I saw alot of gal with just n, o level or it's earning that much. Just for a case, one of my friend colleague work in this firm doing cases. In order to get more cases need to know the workshop. She just fling with the boss lor. Alot of cases for her. In the end she come out to open her own business. Living in a semi de now. Her one month income 30k plus. Her husband know what she done but he just accept lor.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vyr282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have the right heart and right approach
Advert Space Available