The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to know if a normal sg lady is interested in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
Also, TS seems to already know the girl, just don't know how to approach the subject

okie... if this is the case, usually jus keep asking her out, text her everyday, almost everyday la.. females like to test endurance! obviously she will know he is koa-ing her.

the longer he last (prolly one month later should have result) she will get hooked!!
if her replies are one word, 3 words, take very long, no reply.. den he can really move on, no need wait one month.

there is also another scenario, he keep shower her with attention den suddenly stopped. den she will feel something's not right and initiate contact... basically u water the plant everyday she will bloom, u stopped watering, she will dry up and dieeee

ehhh am I giving out trade secret?! XD
disclaimer: above method has a 50% chance of success and 50% chance of failure. try at your own risk!
ML = Massage Lady.....
FL = FreeLance
WL = Working Lady

All refers to them working in the ‘service & entertainment’ industry

And no, you DO NOT text her everyday
Old 09-08-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
red fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
ML = Massage Lady.....
FL = FreeLance
WL = Working Lady

All refers to them working in the ‘service & entertainment’ industry

And no, you DO NOT text her everyday
Hi bro,what would you suggest that i should do to see whether she is interested in me anot?

Based on your experience,what will you advise?
Old 10-08-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fanatic View Post
Hi bro,what would you suggest that i should do to see whether she is interested in me anot?

Based on your experience,what will you advise?
Are you asking because she talks to you alot making you confused or are you asking because you want to sian her?
Old 10-08-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Start some conversation like
If your left leg is halloween and right leg is xmas
Can i visit somewhere inbetween,
If she laugh, good sign
If she slap you, then bad sign
Old 10-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Are you asking because she talks to you alot making you confused or are you asking because you want to sian her?
Because I want to sian her and she is making me confused as well.

Most of the time she initiate when asking about the course stuff.
I am confused is she want to made small talk or really ask about course stuff only.

Haha
Old 11-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Because I want to sian her and she is making me confused as well.

Most of the time she initiate when asking about the course stuff.
I am confused is she want to made small talk or really ask about course stuff only.

Haha
Course? So you all still schooling?

If her 'small talks' are only about the course, then she is not leading you on la, so simple. Else, just ask her out lo, go see movie, the most directly indirect way, haha
Old 15-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The lady is a non-working local lady.

Trying to read her signs but is hard to guage.

Like to seek advice from bros here.

Thanks.
You're wasting time looking for "signs". From the sound of it, she's on talking terms with you, and doesn't dislike you or anything. So why don't you just shoot your shot and ask her out?

If you're concerned about blowing it and losing a friend, then do it casually. Like "Have you watched XYZ movie? Wanna go? My movie buddy just flew my aeroplane " or "Eh i feel like eating hotpot today but no kaki . Wanna join me?"

And see what comes out of it.

As long as you don't behave like a sleazy horndog and are sincere/honest with your intentions, I seriously doubt anyone would give you shit for asking a girl out nicely.

Shoot your shot before someone else does it first dude. You have nothing to lose.

Good luck.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very much agree with the person above. She's at least talking to you so its not like she's avoiding you. Man up and simply ask her out for a coffee on the pretext of discussing course materials.

When I was younger I played the signs game as well and ended up mind-fucking myself.
Old 20-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

When she tell you more than you tell her on personal stuff, likes and dislike.

If she likes you, she will want you to know more about her not the other way round. There is no need to boast in front of the girl cause they won’t be impressed. Many appreciate guys who are humble. Be yourself
Old 27-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jeraldass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You only have to worry if you are asking "Is it normal when a Sg lady is interested in you?"
Old 19-09-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
magixballx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I understand how TS feels too... recently also came out of a bad relationship, play around with apps and know a girl, went out couple of times and text everyday (she text me sometimes), i wasnt thinking much, then suddenly one day she text me say she doing something which reminds her of me, but she also never jio me out yet, thou she keep saying will jio...
Old 19-09-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post

Shoot your shot before someone else does it first dude. You have nothing to lose.

Good luck.
100% agreed with this statement... what do u have to lose even? Just do it

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixballx View Post
I understand how TS feels too... recently also came out of a bad relationship, play around with apps and know a girl, went out couple of times and text everyday (she text me sometimes), i wasnt thinking much, then suddenly one day she text me say she doing something which reminds her of me, but she also never jio me out yet, thou she keep saying will jio...
Bro she just texted you to say she is thinking of you. Wtf are you waiting for? For her to say "FUCK ME"? Go make a move already!

Jeez... guys... if you wanna 守株待兔 then you're never gonna seal the deal.
Old 19-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just came out from a bad relationship and still recovering for a few months. That why now better think properly before doing anything.
You are not ready. Be fair to this nice girl and get yourself sorted out first. The last thing you want her to feel is that she is your rebound girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
She took me to her room....I told her I going and I asked her why she smoke, my clothes got her perfume and cigarette smell , my mum sure not happy, she called me mama's boy...we ended arguing, so I told her reconsider and left....
You never hear before female smokers are good at blowjobs? Like dyson suction power type. Wasted. A girl bring you home to her room and you left the place giving her the impression you chickened out. Do the deed first, enjoy already then ask her why she lied lah. Give her some time to quit too. Going cold turkey is bad for her health too. At least she is trying to quit for you, shows how important you are to her.
Old 31-10-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Thanks bro the advice, but so far from my interaction with her is purely about course stuff and seldom about other things.

I am taking a part time course.

I think she might have a bf or is attached liao, we were talking about something and I causally mention “your bf never accompany you”.

She mention they celebrate early.So from there I assume she is attached already.

I think can move on to other ladies since she is attached, what is your guys opinion on it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1