The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanker6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Herpes

My friend gana herpes... how to cure it?
Old 11-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanker6666 View Post
My friend gana herpes... how to cure it?
I assume that "your friend" is actually your little brother.

Herpes is incurable.

However outbreaks can be controlled with anti viral medication and very often the subsequent outbreaks get milder and milder and become nothing more than a minor inconvenience.

There is a whole thread on the subject at https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=21670
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hanker6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outram road massage

Me and my friend went to Mango Spa last week. Both of us took up the special services. However, my friend noticed something unusual yesterday and went to the clinic at Killiney for checkup. Unfortunately, doctor say he gana Herpes.... smlj...

Guys, be careful when go out play... Now she dunno how to tell her wife and don't dare to go home early
Old 11-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Outram road massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanker6666 View Post
Me and my friend went to Mango Spa last week. Both of us took up the special services. However, my friend noticed something unusual yesterday and went to the clinic at Killiney for checkup. Unfortunately, doctor say he gana Herpes.... smlj...

Guys, be careful when go out play... Now she dunno how to tell her wife and don't dare to go home early
What sort of special service did he indulge in? Was it protected?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 11-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

She has a wife?
Old 12-06-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
h8ers1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you serious on Mango Spa?
Old 13-06-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS actually herpes is something that is very common and a huge amount of the population already has it and its not something your friend really needs to worry about
Old 13-06-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
TS actually herpes is something that is very common and a huge amount of the population already has it and its not something your friend really needs to worry about
I bet to differ , reason is his friend is married and got a wife , therefore his friend should be worried , you wouldn't want to pass STD to the one whom sleep beside you . if single maybe then not a big deal to worry about . my opinion la

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 13-06-2019, 07:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
I bet to differ , reason is his friend is married and got a wife , therefore his friend should be worried , you wouldn't want to pass STD to the one whom sleep beside you . if single maybe then not a big deal to worry about . my opinion la
Chances are the friend's wife was already infected way before she got married so your friend should have nothing to worry about.

Old 13-06-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

yes, so many people have it, this herpes virus really very scary, been around for hundreds of years already and still no cure for it. luckily it is not too serious and doesnt kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Chances are the friend's wife was already infected way before she got married so your friend should have nothing to worry about.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
yes, so many people have it, this herpes virus really very scary, been around for hundreds of years already and still no cure for it. luckily it is not too serious and doesnt kill
The virus is not scary at all because for the vast majority of those who harbor the virus there are no symptoms whatsoever. Life carries on without a care in the world.

Those who do have outbreaks they can easily be dealt with by anti viral medication which is extremely effective.

The Flu virus is far more scary than Herpes. Flu causes hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide every year and it is spread through the air so there absolutely no defenses against catching the virus.

On the other hand deaths caused by Herpes are virtually unheard of.

Old 13-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

oic, i didnt know about the anitviral medication that why i always say you are the best here boss sam

Quote:
The virus is not scary at all because for the vast majority of those who harbor the virus there are no symptoms whatsoever. Life carries on without a care in the world.

Those who do have outbreaks they can easily be dealt with by anti viral medication which is extremely effective.

The Flu virus is far more scary than Herpes. Flu causes hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide every year and it is spread through the air so there absolutely no defenses against catching the virus.

On the other hand deaths caused by Herpes are virtually unheard of.
Old 13-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then chances are TS friend got it from the wife rather than someone else

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-06-2019, 11:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Then chances are TS friend got it from the wife rather than someone else
85% of the adult population are infected either with HSV1 or HSV2 or both.

This means that in a room full of 100 adults 85 will be infected.

Based on these odds it's pretty obvious that the chance of having sex with someone who carries the infection is pretty high.

Even virgins can be infected because the virus can be spread by kissing and oral sex.

Thankfully most people never experience any symptoms so their lives are not affected in any way.

Old 13-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
85% of the adult population are infected either with HSV1 or HSV2 or both.

This means that in a room full of 100 adults 85 will be infected.

Based on these odds it's pretty obvious that the chance of having sex with someone who carries the infection is pretty high.

Even virgins can be infected because the virus can be spread by kissing and oral sex.

Thankfully most people never experience any symptoms so their lives are not affected in any way.
So technically speaking group that belong to this group may doesn't even know they had caught the virus .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1