The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sgdreamland.com/annie/

What you guys think? I like the look but find no FR. Don't want bad disappointment.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlous View Post
Anyone tried amy?
Which Amy?
Old 20-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
nothing2doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Should be No. 2830
Ah...can't find the site can someone PM me please....
Old 20-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
163cm is tall/lanky?
Maybe coz those I tried lately all not tall 😁

But i feel Asian gals around 165 is considered tall la. 170 type not that common.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Maybe coz those I tried lately all not tall ��

But i feel Asian gals around 165 is considered tall la. 170 type not that common.
Haha, I consider 168 cm and above tall, but with better diet and nutrition now, kids these days are getting bigger and taller compared to their previous generation.

Some primary/secondary school kids I've come across are huge for their age.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Haha, I consider 168 cm and above tall, but with better diet and nutrition now, kids these days are getting bigger and taller compared to their previous generation.

Some primary/secondary school kids I've come across are huge for their age.
You gotta pardon me bro, coz my RTM ML is usually XY (aka Zhi Qing aka Hebe)
Old 20-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atkasuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
http://sgdreamland.com/annie/

What you guys think? I like the look but find no FR. Don't want bad disappointment.
In my own view this lady very pretty,nice and gentle,shared apartment with her friend. Can roam and massage also quite ok. Not local but can speak chinese. I have book her quite number of times,sometimes not easy to book so i dont need to say much.
Old 20-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Laura still around¿ dropper a text no reply. Love her JG and service and obviously tits
Old 20-03-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Zhu Zhu from SLG
https://sglonelyguys.info/zhu-zhu-massage/

Location- Area G outskirts. Another ML staying in same unit but upstairs
Looks - same as picture, big boobs and good figure..think have given birth before
Massage - what massage?
Sensual- action started once entered the apartment. HJ1 in shower which was nice. After shower she started her sensual service straightaway and did a few positions like fake love, tit f.ck, BBBJ with warm water and she allowed south roaming. After second time cum, there was still time and did some piano massage.

Overall very service oriented and bros looking for playability can explore...
Old 20-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone knows what happened to the other Xiao Xiao? Also known as Chloe in SLG (local section) , has a massage bed.

Been looking around for a while but can't seem to find.
Old 20-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTM xiao yu - https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

session this time round was more warming, maybe because its the 2nd time and shes more open. constant small talk through out the session.

as usual showered alone as bathroom was too small. Massage was the same, with strength and up to standard. good relaxation massage and stretching. may not suit all bros, but those who have stiff body are welcome to go experience it once.

sensual was good, enjoyed the part where you get into kneeling position and she work her magic on you

something new in this RTM, was the part where she filled her mouth with water before giving bbbj. feels different from a normal bbbj but not really my thing. but this time round she offered a boob fk. not those give you HJ while pushing their boob at your d!k head. legit boob fk like those in AV. second time i ever had a boob fk, and I must say I love it alot couldn't hold in for long, and released in minutes. came so hard some shot to her face.

was expecting her to be angry or upset, but she was really professional about it, and said it was fine, even jokingly mention that now she save money on facial mask. This is a plus point I guess, not giving customer black face and handle the situation well.

finish off with shower and head massage. which I promptly fell asleep under her magic finger once again

all in all, really enjoyed a good massage with happy ending, best of both world.
Old 20-03-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Maybe coz those I tried lately all not tall 😁

Sometimes it is about the figure ratio, long legs and shorter body that makes women look lanky. Height above 160 is needed but more importantly the fugure ratio that gives it the visual impact.

Tian Niu abt 165 but she is lanky because of her infinite legs.
Old 20-03-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, any ml recommendations with cim service around little india/ farrer Park area (besides SLG linlin)?
Many thanks in advance!
Old 20-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/mo-mo-massage/

FR for SLG Mo Mo

Looks: 8.5/10 Chio looking, a bit like G.E.M
Body:8/10 Slim body shape but boobs are smaller than average
Room: Clean with comfortable bed
Massage:7/10 Slightly above average, uses enough strength
Sensual: Cathbath was good and covered most of my body
BJ & CIM: Very good technique with lots of patterns, willing to accommodate some of my special requests
RTM: Yes, great conversationist too
Old 20-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
corner9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage is so so...but she makes it up in her personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/mei-mei-massage/

Currently this must be the highest priced ML in the market.
I wonder if she is really as good as the price suggest.

Any reviews from any bros?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1