The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Re: Women whose vajayjay stinks like fish

ikr having this sensing when you're in a middle of having pleasure.. and you can't tell them as well. Later they angry even worse..
Old 18-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
To be fair I have also met MLs whose CB is so clean there’s no smell. Then you know either you are one of the rare few who get to put your fingers in her, or she’s fussy about her hygiene
My personal take is the clean ones are quite rare, it's mostly ccb lol
Old 18-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i agree with you. you describe the smell spot on. Not sour smell, not cheese smell but rotten fish smell . the smell alone can cause you to have flaccid dick.

i kid u not.
Like a cross between fishy and rubbery smell. Few times encountered wasn't that bad, it was better off not knowing where it came from
Old 18-11-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
so once a girl starts banging, she have to do it consistently to prevent it turning bad? i really wonder what happen to those who really quit doing it. then suddenly want to do, will it really become like u say lol
Haha, I am not sure. Just read it from somewhere that long time abstinence from sex may cause this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
With all due respect, your gf might want to go for a medical. Either she's having a cyst, or some endometriosis related condition, or she could have caught something from someone. I'm not suggesting she was unfaithful, but there's no good reason why a woman who hasn't fucked could smell worse than the sewers.
She is an ex Girlfriend now. But I did tell her some time later and advised her to do a checkup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Sorry bro, u didnt have sex with her for 1 year doesnt mean she didnt have sex for 1 year.
I am quite sure she hasn’t during that period of time haha. But does not matter anymore.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkgb View Post
My personal take is the clean ones are quite rare, it's mostly ccb lol
Have bro, but damn ex also lol. There was one I encountered. I think she was new in the trade, not sure, but she was so wet she had to change out of her panties. Sweet smelling, I tell you, I could hold her panties and suck her juice like dew. She got caught after a few months at a legit spa. Someone jealous I think, fucked her behind her back. Something I have come to realise and it's true - those who stink are usually those who have been offering FJs. So don't believe MLs who say they don't offer Fj, but when you dig them, they have CCB. It just means she hasn't offered you the job yet. A clean CB doesn't stink, even a doctor will attest to that

Last edited by tangerinesex; 18-11-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Usually it is CCB. My current regular ML was a little fishy too.. but in recent months, she excuse herself to toilet before fun part.. no smell .. not sure what she use to wash.. probably hand soap which is the only available soap at the sink .. anyways no smell..
Old 19-11-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
gl4451 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my ex gf had this smell like hell. After fingering the smell didn’t go away more than half day no matter how hard wash with soap... haven’t encountered this type for long
Old 19-11-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

The worst I got was this ML from PPC. Joint without shower facilities. I am not young and I have a bad sinus problem, but when those panties came off, the smell came full on. oh man. I lost my erection. my little bro just lost it and after hardening a bit he came. Paid and F off. Just walked pass that day just saw her again and she wave at me, I walk fast fast. SIAMZ!

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 19-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bros

The worst I got was this ML from PPC. Joint without shower facilities. I am not young and I have a bad sinus problem, but when those panties came off, the smell came full on. oh man. I lost my erection. my little bro just lost it and after hardening a bit he came. Paid and F off. Just walked pass that day just saw her again and she wave at me, I walk fast fast. SIAMZ!

Cheers
Next time bring perfume just pray on their vajajay
Old 20-11-2019, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 5
Lightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightbulbdust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha. I kanna before too. Straight turn off. Totally my little brother is soft and no mood. Kind of awkward as the girl keep wanting but can't tell straight to her
Old 20-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Another PRC ml treated her pussy with TCM herbs and you get the Chinese medicine smell. Of course she said can see but cannot lick. Lol.
Kena something like this but not her pussy. A MILF(Myanmar) ML's neh neh. Beh tahan after she open her bra cause her tits were huge, wanted to attack immediately but she stop me, saying can only touch, no sucking. Thats when the smell came and saw something like residual wet powder, kinda tumeric colour. She mentioned herbs to lighten up her nips. Of all time to apply them, chose during working time, purposely one -.-

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1