The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate9999 View Post
Driving abt 8pm see JQ closed shops early and have rwd sign board outside. Wah p msg close shop ahh. Amyone have info
Huh izzit true they have closed?
Izzit true Angel returned home?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Interesting thread u hv here.
If some of u guys’ main intention is not massage but Juz autoroam n jerk it off, u juz goto those black shop (or online) with juz entrance + $50 HJ to release yr load?
At least more straight fwd, u dunnit to keep guessing if the gals will pop GQ after P massage, n u dun hv to fork out so much $$$ like $88, $128 + $50.

See so many wanna take up P massage yet complain no special or too ex.
Good summary..
Old 08-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Good summary..
Some bros here probably wanna something fun, exciting ... experiencing something illegal out of the legal.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

yup thats the thrill manzzz....

slowly discover the potential in the ML.....

Quote:
Some bros here probably wanna something fun, exciting ... experiencing something illegal out of the legal.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sandblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid Queen spa at Jalan rumah tinggi.

Gimmick place. Rip off with 3X charges: 50+28+50. Do not get cheated. Do not support.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Interesting thread u hv here.
If some of u guys’ main intention is not massage but Juz autoroam n jerk it off, u juz goto those black shop (or online) with juz entrance + $50 HJ to release yr load?
At least more straight fwd, u dunnit to keep guessing if the gals will pop GQ after P massage, n u dun hv to fork out so much $$$ like $88, $128 + $50.

See so many wanna take up P massage yet complain no special or too ex.
if want straight forward stuff...just go geylang. $50 will already gurantee a FJ. don't want so straight forward??? then ask them to give you a piano massage first and then finish with HJ also can....4G autoroam included. u can request them to be fully dressed while you roam also.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiLin View Post
Rangoon Road, Lavender Street, Race Course Road, Jalan Besar, Foch Road, Horne Road, South Bridge Road, North Bridge Road, Jalan Sultan, Beach Road, Bali Lane, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar Road, Duxton Road, Balestier Road, Machperson Road.

These are the roads you need to avoid if the Spa you are intending to visit falls above. I have very unpleasant experiences at these Spas on these roads above. If the Spa you are intending to try doesn't fall under the roads above, you are good to try, but that dosent mean you do not kena lousy ML, bad attitude and chop carrot ML, it's definitely more safe than the Spas I have listed out above. Have fun exploring.
All spas along these road are dirty or semi dirty spa that offer extras. Anyway I believe it is the massage lady that makes the difference in your experience.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Today I went to shincey spa

knn, no teasing, no GQ

waste my time
Old 13-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Jembersy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post
Today I went to shincey spa

knn, no teasing, no GQ

waste my time
They change boss already.. No point going liao.. That area got so many Spas.. Move on lah..
Old 06-02-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go rub rub and tried the p massage. Need to relax after the hectic few days
Old 28-02-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi any bro try this spa before ?
DUXTON / NEIL ROAD , Tanjong Pagar, Singapore
Tel : +65 86**7464

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 20-06-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 5
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueskver View Post
Went to a legit looking spa near central and took up prostrate at $82. The person who massaged me was decent looking and definitely not old.
Massage was ok.

She tore the pants while massaging the legs and I was thinking there was nothing as she massaged close to but not no accidental touch with the p zone.
then suddenly she applied oil and starting massaging the area. After a while bth already while I haven flipped.

Surprisingly no $$ asked from me at the end? Not sure if coz I left before she can return to the room. Interested bros can pm me for trade
Bro can share location and ML? Willing to trade thanks
Old 27-06-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Many bros know the 24hr clean mp at NB-road, K.. L.. Spa. They also happen to have this 88$ massage on the menu. Took it several times but decided to stop this because there didn't seem to be any difference between the normal 50$ massage and this 88$ BS. Also depends on the masseuse. The pretty young Carmen should be avoided at any cost. Showing black face all the time and absolutely refusing to come near the sensitive area even you paid the 88$.
Any bro can pm me the name of the masseuse who is worth the money in this spa?
Old 27-06-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Avoid 8 spa and 99 spa, same boss.
Old 27-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Support
KNN still ask me go and try 99
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread