The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I know TC but no idea what is this D*** spa

Is that the one beside TC ?
Yes bro exciting place..
Old 19-11-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienPrince View Post
Bro, can pm the contact?
And tarma with?
Nxt to tc. I never tried tarma, cant cope offer only if u got extra cash
Old 19-11-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Oh so now I know what d****** stands for

But TC girl told me D****** is fat fat one so I never try
Old 20-11-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
Went to d****** spa few days ago, ask p**p** for full. Massage ok but bbbj damn gd n fj accomodating. Bring own cd they allow tarma too
Pls PM at what price & whose the girls
Old 20-11-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
AlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to beholdAlienPrince is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
Nxt to tc. I never tried tarma, cant cope offer only if u got extra cash
Bro, had pm you
Old 20-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Upper paya lebar massage

play safe bro eg hj bj as fj with condom may kana std hiv etc, as is not 100% safe, go for anonymous screening after 2-4weeks exposure .
Old 20-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Havoc73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
Pls PM at what price & whose the girls
PM me too please
Old 21-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Any Bros know if Axx in TC provides full? Saw her when i went there afew weeks ago.
If yes, can share a simple FR? Thank you very much.
Old 22-11-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Tried one of the girls on spa at upper paya lebar (Not TC and D). It was just a BJ, but as I was touching her pussy I couldn't find her clit. I am now not sure if she was a tranny.

Last edited by marshmallow14; 22-11-2019 at 01:35 AM.
Old 22-11-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
royalrumblez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienPrince View Post
Bro, had pm you
hi bro can I request contact please?
Old 22-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treaty View Post
Just back in Sg for a break. I return to my usual Thai massage shop along upp paya lebar Road. It is near Tai Seng MRT so it is rather obvious and proximal to the underpass. Do a google search and you can locate it is is obvious.
I was hoping to get C***y but she was not available. I did not have reservation, tried the phone but no answer so I just gate crash the shop. The one attended to me was L**a. She is about 40+ or more. I did not have my glasses on so it was only at the end of the massage then I could see her face.
I was told to change and lie on the table. I just went butt naked and she has no objection.
The massage was good with some firmness which I enjoy. Interestingly she went ahead with the hj without discussing the price. Possibly she knew I have visited before although not with her. It was not a straight tug and relief job. She did balls massage. Not sure if would classed as JG. It lasted about 5-10 mins. I gave her 40 because she was sitting at the end of table and no roaming available.

Massage 8/10
Hi 7/10
Gfe - I don’t like chit chat and wasnt was I after.
Rtn - will but will go for C***y as first choice.
Price 40 for an hour and 40 for hj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treaty View Post
The masseuse are not young. But massage is good. I have the option of say no to hj which did before. For $40 an hour of Thai massage is good value.
Thanks for sharing, tried yesterday, Cxxxy not and heard another guy also looking for her. Assigned a Cambodia girl for the massage, massage not bad but feel not strong enough for me. didnt take offer as having meeting @night.

Anyone can recomm who has the best massage skills in the shop?

Want a good hard rub for my body and back

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post
Tried one of it at Upper Paya Lebar. Very pretty girls and most of them provide good tuina skills. Tried the oil massage and it was very good.
A recent girl from Msia came. Big wow i must say, certified masseur and very fit and toned body. she treated me with strong massage, not the piano type.
If you like, upz me and pm me to exchange locations.
Thanks Bro TS(threadstarter) for the contact.

Here comes my FR...

Was on MC today , sms her at noon for available appt. She replied she is free at 230pm. When the time drew near, sms her i will be late (3pm) as i need to send urgent office email last minute.
She hurried me as she got another appt at 430pm. Reached the place at 250pm after driving roundabout as I not sure of the new location.
Sms her when i reached.

First Impression(7.5-8.5/10)
I push open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile(with moderate makeup,nice alluring perfume simliar to nu ren wei-vixen smell oops).
Agree that she is not a looker . Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease with her at once.
She ask if i taken shower and told her I just about to take a quick shower. She thought I fly her aeroplane as there is last min appt in the same time slot after me.

The Massage Proper 1(9.5/10)(auto roam allow)
I jumped onto the bed with back facing up and head down on the pillow.
This lady has strength and knows her stuff, massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes to the point just suan& shoik enough . She stop on every acuspot, press deeply down and rotate deeply, All through, she applied enough strength.Starting back first, from shoulder,arms,elbow,fingers, to waist, then butt,ass,calf,feet,toe(crack crack). Then front, and repeats.

The Massage Proper 2 (9.5/10)(auto roam allow)
The back /front repeats again with oil massage apply this time.
She apply oil on my body and warm up and start back then front all over again. SUPER KUNG FU.Follow by short haidilaoyue, makes my ass perk up for her smooths hands.
Hai di lao yue :shiok

Attitude & Service(9/10)
I am able to "click" with her quite well and we have a short chat before i fell asleep/faint from her gungho. Time to time, she ask me whether her strength is too hard or too soft. I can take more strength but din ask cos know she is tired.

Seduction, Sensuality & Sexy Specials(8/10)(auto roam,sucktit allow)
Throughout the duration of at least 60-70 mins (seem like 90min to me) of serious massage,she dimmed all lights.
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples.Good to grab too. Love them!!! ,follow by JG BM HJ ,it was sensual and seductive.

jua gen: sensual ,stimulation, buah ta han (know her stuff)
Moaning: seems no fake, tempting enough to want bonk her
Fingering: no cos she "shy"(if u know what i mean)

BM (8/10)- abit short else it is great
Her boobs lightly "painted" my front body only including my hard one and the feeling is acceptably out of heaven, special and sensual. Her body skin is smooth and her facial & eyes feature is so sweet.
Caress& kiss her body and face while she BM me.

FJ or BJ : not on the menu.
Frenching :i know is not allowed.(Maybe yes for RTF customer,hee)
GFE:8/10

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head/shoulder massage on the bed. My shoulder ache(due to last nite sleeping position) disappear liao!

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up.
Better hurry as she may be leaving trade soon. So bro,do jiap pa(hurry).

Rates
Name: Amy
Massage/Specials: TN/HDLY/JG/BM/HJ
Boobs:C,petite i look, devilish figure
RTM: Yes

figure pic:
https://imgur.com/a/V3l7lqo

Pls PM Bro TS/me for her contact.

Thanks Bro TS for her contact. She is indeed a gem(Go Extra Mile).
Makansutra : Die die must eat.
Massagesutraie die must try.

figure pic:
https://imgur.com/a/V3l7lqo

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/V3l7lqo"><a href="//imgur.com/a/V3l7lqo"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Old 22-11-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

dig up a post so long ago........is it an advertisement ? how much ?
Old 22-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Thanks Bro TS(threadstarter) for the contact...
Bro formidable, upped you with my humble points... cheers!
Old 22-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
dig up a post so long ago........is it an advertisement ? how much ?
How i wish. Tried once end Aug, I was away overseas for some time and back recently for another rubba, still as good as gold, as saying goes all goodies horses etc must share among bros. All men r bros (:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1