The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
You can still go to 99, just take the normal massage and look for the ML I told you
waste money here lah....go mango better
Old 27-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Avoid 8 Spa if you does not want the prostate care. They will show their black face if you choose the normal massage.
dun want f, show u black face?
so u want they show u their black hole!

yea avoid 8 Spa as av may be on the way liao
Old 27-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Avoid 8 Spa if you does not want the prostate care. They will show their black face if you choose the normal massage.
8 spa each time gave me good satisfying service.
The only one showing grumpy black face is the fat Malay lady at the counter. Don't know what problem she has. Must replace her by another who knows how to treat customers.
Old 28-06-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

8 Spa really nonsense and waste time. Got better deal with the same amount of $ that's nearby
Old 28-06-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
8 Spa really nonsense and waste time. Got better deal with the same amount of $ that's nearby
Who would u recommend from nearby? ..
Old 28-06-2019, 07:04 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WTF are you waiting for? Feedback to the boss
I believe the boss bo chap and is aware of all those shit P massage pushing.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-07-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

The first time I fell into the P massage gimmick was t TB 8 spa....but taking up the $88 p massage they also extended the massage by 30min, so not too bad. didn't reaaly ask the specific when the ML sold it to me...just touch here and there then pop GQ.

So today kena again....due to month end coming, they are quite aggressive at pushing P massage. they have target to hit.

counter push P massage...just say no.

went in ML again asked me if want to take P massage. she called it baoyang...she said if no take, no butt massage...(wtf later thigh massage also don't have KNN) asked her what is it she demonstrated by tickling my balls....said front and back...told her other place no need pay the extra also i think she pretend not to have heard.

didn't answer her and then few moments later, she asked again....i told her i don't mind topping up but if need release how ? need to top up $50. told her no thanks. then she go on with some bullshit saying just hand job is not good for body bla bla.....

I didn't tell her that another ML in the same place will do all these for me without me having to take up bao yang....lucky didn't say if not picha own lobang, my other ML also kena marked later.

wouldn't have tried her if the recep didn't keep asking me to try becos my ML not in. lucky her massage is still quite good and no black face when i reject her upsell. she really purposely avoid my butt and groin because i didn't take her bao yang....and have the cheek to pop GQ when flipped over lol...REJECT. She is quite chio but wtf....

Now scared to return to the same shop...not sure will my ML ask me to take baoyang or not (surely not her fault but instructed by management for sure). Anyway, don't think she will stop providing the teasing..just breaking her own rice bowl cos many will definitely will not return if have to take up p massage bullshit. my regular ML also never asked me about topping up P massage also... too bad for the other ML, hope she learn from my ML who is a lao jiao

One more thing to take not is now a lot of spas know that street smart cheongsters will avoid the joint with p massage if they read it on the menu (outside signboard or on their website or FB). So now they don't put P massage on their menu. but when you reach the counter, they will bring out the menu with "bao yang" and will sell it to you. At this point , you really have to take your chances or just leave if you are new to that joint. If you have a regular there doing bao yang for you with no extra charge, then by all means.

Last edited by strikeback44; 29-07-2019 at 03:03 AM.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 11
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
The first time I fell into the P massage gimmick was t TB 8 spa....but taking up the $88 p massage they also extended the massage by 30min, so not too bad. didn't reaaly ask the specific when the ML sold it to me...just touch here and there then pop GQ.

So today kena again....due to month end coming, they are quite aggressive at pushing P massage. they have target to hit.

counter push P massage...just say no.

went in ML again asked me if want to take P massage. she called it baoyang...she said if no take, no butt massage...(wtf later thigh massage also don't have KNN) asked her what is it she demonstrated by tickling my balls....said front and back...told her other place no need pay the extra also i think she pretend not to have heard.

didn't answer her and then few moments later, she asked again....i told her i don't mind topping up but if need release how ? need to top up $50. told her no thanks. then she go on with some bullshit saying just hand job is not good for body bla bla.....

I didn't tell her that another ML in the same place will do all these for me without me having to take up bao yang....lucky didn't say if not picha own lobang, my other ML also kena marked later.

wouldn't have tried her if the recep didn't keep asking me to try becos my ML not in. lucky her massage is still quite good and no black face when i reject her upsell. she really purposely avoid my butt and groin because i didn't take her bao yang....and have the cheek to pop GQ when flipped over lol...REJECT. She is quite chio but wtf....

Now scared to return to the same shop...not sure will my ML ask me to take baoyang or not (surely not her fault but instructed by management for sure). Anyway, don't think she will stop providing the teasing..just breaking her own rice bowl cos many will definitely will not return if have to take up p massage bullshit. my regular ML also never asked me about topping up P massage also... too bad for the other ML, hope she learn from my ML who is a lao jiao

One more thing to take not is now a lot of spas know that street smart cheongsters will avoid the joint with p massage if they read it on the menu (outside signboard or on their website or FB). So now they don't put P massage on their menu. but when you reach the counter, they will bring out the menu with "bao yang" and will sell it to you. At this point , you really have to take your chances or just leave if you are new to that joint. If you have a regular there doing bao yang for you with no extra charge, then by all means.
Which ML u tried and u reject? And also whats the other ML which is your regular? Can share? I did tried the viet one and not bad with slight teasing or maybe just me if others didnt get it. I also want to go more den just slight teasing with roaming. Any one got fr for 8spa viet ?

I also want to know more whether the viet one can gq or roaming or others who tried only manage to get normal massage. Thanks
Old 29-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Actually based on the topic, even if we get the $88 p massage, if can get free hj without paying extra, i really dont mind. Is something like massag $50+ hj$38

Some i know is a gimmick and just touch here and there. If the first time really pay$88 and nothing. Can proceed with other ml. Or other shop.

Now im really trying out on the 8spa viet. See if got any extra after a few more run. If you guys got fr, do update here and share. Thanks guys.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
8 spa each time gave me good satisfying service.
The only one showing grumpy black face is the fat Malay lady at the counter. Don't know what problem she has. Must replace her by another who knows how to treat customers.
Bro, who you tried and give you good satisfying service? Any fr?
Old 29-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
Actually based on the topic, even if we get the $88 p massage, if can get free hj without paying extra, i really dont mind. Is something like massag $50+ hj$38

Some i know is a gimmick and just touch here and there. If the first time really pay$88 and nothing. Can proceed with other ml. Or other shop.

Now im really trying out on the 8spa viet. See if got any extra after a few more run. If you guys got fr, do update here and share. Thanks guys.
bro, they won't do free hj cos they don't earn anything from the extra 38 paid to the shop. they rather just give you a HJ and earn $50 which my regular ML is doing....which makes more financial sense to her....lol rather than wasting her breath persuading and pissing off customer to take up p massage and she don't earn extra.

these ML know it will hurt their own income if they don't do some extra stuff like teasing to keep the customers coming back . ML A free teasing vs ML B no teasing, it's very clear who they will go for....

Maybe I told the ML i 1st time there, so she tried to carrot me with P massage. If i told her I have been there before maybe it will be different outcome ? think month end already better avoid cos all try to cheong sales target will keep pushing p massage to you.

I notice LXY also got P massage bull shit now
Old 19-11-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
gl4451 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A similar story but from different perspective...
Have visited one of MPs in the west. At recep, no booking fine then which course? Chose standard 50/1hr. Recep pushed 88 package without much telling what it is good for. Gently declined with innocent smile. Recep then pushed +10 aroma oil bla bla but again gently declined.
Then without waiting introduced to room which is nearest to counter. Now I see... had a shower and waited for ml.
ML came in, lay down. ML said “you wanna 50/1hr course...? Then you have massage on only this and that part”, touching my body. She continued “with 88 package you have massage here and here” softly touching my inner thigh and butt. “You want it right?” Apparently she knows what I want... I surrendered.
Then she get back to recep, come back and start massage. It was good, not like piano massage spent much effort for abt 35 min.
Now “P” part started, which was actually like hdly without apparent rubbing of rod - mind blowing. Which let me release initial drops lol.
Turn around, then finally GQ popped. 50 for hj and 50 for boobs (roaming or fk idk). Kind of satisfied already but chose hj to fully unload and for the sake of tip her. Teasing bit softened lil bro she said “you already finished?” Actually not, though under blanket it got hard again. She was watching window occasionally but didn’t stop, finally cum in her hand. Total 88/50 damage.

Now I wonder which would bring happier ending if we after all pay 88/50.
Option1. Like I did decline 88 at recep and later surrender to ML. This let ML to earn for her boss, which would be good for her and boss might be more willingly close one eye for her doing her own job. It may also send a clear signal that I actually want gq. Downside may be assignment of inconvenient massage room.

Option2. Choose 88 at recep straight without resistance. Then this is not ML’s contribution and recep may not give a shit abt her job. Also ML may not be sure if I want it.
Old 19-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is Jq spa at yishun practising such similar gimmick?
Old 19-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Is Jq spa at yishun practising such similar gimmick?
Yes. First floor rooms if you don't take the p massage. However if top floor rooms are all occupied, you also end up on the 1st floor rooms la.
Old 19-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Yes. First floor rooms if you don't take the p massage. However if top floor rooms are all occupied, you also end up on the 1st floor rooms la.
================================================== ========
same gimmick in LV Star (amk ave 10) & Win Spa (amk ave 5)
they auto upgrade u to $68 prostrate altho they hv $50 normal massage
if u insist on $50, they assin u ground floor corridot room (totally no privacy, no bathroom)
then inside room, the girls goreng u upgrade to prostrate massage
if u say no, they piano style massage then pop the hj GQ after 20 min
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread