The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Just found a new club called Piano Ktv opposite Carefour in Pattaya Klang
(central) while doing my shopping and dinner.

Got the info from a young pretty mamasan and was told there were 3 mamasan.

1. A open ktv room and ten ktv rooms in upper floor at 150 bahts per hour regardless of room size.
2. 15 syt gals and their booking at 200 bahts per hour.
3. JW black at 1,350 bahts with free mixers.

Will try the next time in a group.
Old 31-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Last few days was very hot and today it start raining...cool.

Is all gals feeling hot too.???
Old 31-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Same here in Sin.
Weather so unpredictable.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

low season this thread becomes hot again. hope all bros enjoy their trip. I'll get my short short trip there in Jul
Old 01-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

48hrs from now, I will be grinning in the land of smiles...

Patts... Here I 'cum'!!! Wooohooo

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

enjoy yourself man...............

There are some very good low season deals around. Caravan and Beach club have 1for1 draft beer.

One warning , if it rains heavily , Soi Diana/Soi Honey area will get flash floods. It can get up to your knees! So if going out during rain , simple slippers and waterproof your phones just in case .... like Songkran 5555555555
Old 01-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
enjoy yourself man...............

There are some very good low season deals around. Caravan and Beach club have 1for1 draft beer.

One warning , if it rains heavily , Soi Diana/Soi Honey area will get flash floods. It can get up to your knees! So if going out during rain , simple slippers and waterproof your phones just in case .... like Songkran 5555555555
The raining was short although it was quite heavy at time. So far no flooding.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dilemastar is Cool - loads of Potential

TO ALL bROS and regulars.

Anyone heading to pattaya in 3rd/4th week June 18 to 21 June?

I'm regular there, let share some solid places with each other and grab some drinks and clubbing.

Do drop me PM anyway, who knows we may end up sharing cab if schedule allows.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3/6/11: (Part 1)

Arrived at BKK airport at abt 12.30pm. Clearing immigration was quite ok, but the damn queue at AIS for topping up the phone card was bad. After topping up, gave Bro ML a call to see where he was. I was supposed to be taking the Bell service from Airport to Patts, but as Bro ML was able to make it for a short trip, canceled my transfer and met him instead.

On route to Patts, it drizzled a little. Was a little worried, but the weather was fine when we reach there around 2+pm. In fact, it was like what Bro BD had mentioned, HOT and HUMID! Had lunch at our fav place, and headed to the hotel for check-in. Location of hotel is not bad, along beach road, and within walking distance to WS. Eateries all around, as well as massage shops and shopping.

After dropping off the bags, we went to check in at Bro ML's hotel down at Soi Bau Khao, dropped his bags and headed for Soi 6. As per past trips, the walk down the soi was just to look see look see. So far, I have not really seen those that are comparative to the AGG gals in WS. And more importantly, not sure if they are all 100% puying Was walking down the soi when the heat was really killing us. Popped into an AGG bar along the soi (dunno what name) to cool off. Puyings there mostly cannot make it. The best of the lot IMHO was probably the avg in WS. Anyway, was just there to chill off. Sat for about 30-45mins, decided to head for Soi 13 as Bro ML wanted to have a look at the AGG there as well.

At Soi 13/1, headed for this place called Las Vegas or Passion which opened at 3pm. Can't rem. Again, most puyings are, well, not my type. Saw a few not bad lookers, but frankly the weather was too hot for anything interesting. Sat there for quite a while, then headed for another AGG on the other side, Soi 13/2. But guess what, for the first time in my cheonging of AGG, I was asked to pay an entrance fee of 100bht. HELLO!! SIAO BOH! Looking at the state of the bar which cannot even stand on par with SuperGirls, Baccara etc, it still had the cheek to ask for an entrance fee. Forget it, we decided. In the end, decided to call it for now, and headed back to the hotel for a shower before heading out again.

.... to be continued.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

3/6/11: (Part 2)

Had a nice shower, a ciggie at the balcony and watch the stall owners hawking their wares below. Pretty interesting to people watch and watch the world go by.

Had a call fro Bro ML around 7pm, met up and we went for a dinner at a nearby restaurant. Food so so, but it was en route to WS and was definitely cheaper than if we ate there.

Hit WS around 8+pm. Was pretty early and the crowd was thin. Headed for SuperBaby to look see before the prettier ones were bf by the ninhonjins. Ordered a draft beer since it was happy hour and did eye exercise on the puyings strutting their stuff on the stage. Maybe I came too early, maybe I came on the wrong night, but the quality was, well, not bad but not fantastic. I was expecting more actually, given the rave reviews on this place. Anyway, sat around but was bugged by a not bad looking waitress a couple of times to choose a gal. Bar was filled up pretty quickly within in a short time by, you guessed it, the japs. Anyway, called puying (no.08) to come by and sit, but I guess this place is too conditioned by the Japs. Puying not very initiative in making small talks, and since I was here to be pampered and not pampered, sent her off back to the stage after 1 LD. Decided that this was not a place for me, and we left for BabyDolls.

Place was not packed, with a few pockets of customers. Sat down, had a drink and went searching for my soul mate of the night. Two puyings came by to our table and made small talks. Turned my head, and saw one of them was not bad (i think she is no.20 or something). Bought her a LD, and talked crap for a while. She mentioned she had a son (she's 24) who had the same name as me. I called her "mummy" and said i was hungry Gave me a lovingly squeeze on my arms. Made more small talks on palmistry which I realised worked great with puyings.... (i am looking at this pretty babe lying on my bed now as I am writing this. Damn cute... more of that later).

Meanwhile, a girl Bro ML bf last time came by and sat with him. He wasn't really intending to ask for her as he was looking for fresh meat But given his nature, he took it in his stride and bought her a LD as well. What they did, I was not sure... 5555

My gal went back up stage and boy, was she sexy. Her make up looked great and her body was not bad too. Just then, the puying who "fly my plane" the last time (i bf and she disappeared with someone else by the time I came back to collect my "goods"...see my prev posts) and sat with me. She forgot for a moment who I was, and then it dawned on her. Was like giggling and apologising. Since she was there already, and I was not really bothered by that incident, bought her a LD as well. Think she wanted me to bf her, and kept putting my hands all over her. But by this time, I was already had my the other gal in mind. Oh yes, we mentioned that the bar seemed a little hot, and puying went to adjust the fan. Kena big time by her ang mo boss who practically screamed at her in front of everyone. She super bui song, and kept on mumbling how crazy he was. I did not wanna get involved. In fact, I was hopping for her to get back on stage, as my target kept looking back at me at the stage. Finally the dancers changed and my target came back to me. Decided to bf her, and told her 2k for LT. She was agreeable, and the deal was on. Paid the bf of 500bht, and the drinks, and told her I would be back at 11pm to pick her up, so that she could make more drinks prior.

We went off to X-Zone next. The crazy wild place which Bro ML liked. This place had the puyings doing all kinda stunts. Firing ice cubes into glasses, masturbating, insertion of glass bottles into the pussies, etc. Not really my cup of tea, but the gals were pretty friendly, and in all sense, fun to be with. There were a couple of ang mos who were happily lapping up the juices from the pussies, which I could not fathom why. Place was big, and the crowd started rolling in after us. The young hostress came and sat with me. Not pretty, but could talk crap type. Bro ML could not find his twins and had wanted to bf another. But she was not going for LT, which is something we both always look for. I mentioned to him a puying who was with another ang mo earlier, and was dancing on the table top. She was a very friendly gal, and I was making gestures (friendly) at her when she was with the farang, and kept giggling. Very sexy syt. He bf her instead, without chatting her up. That's a lao jiao at work. She was a little bewildered and happy. After the dance, she came down, changed and came to introduce herself to Bro ML. I pretended that I was the one who bf her and she went "huh???" and was all confused. Had a good laugh, and told her, nah, bro ML was the one. How she panned out in the end, will check with Bro ML later today if he is going to stay for one more night.

I went back to BabyDolls to pick my gal up, and boy, there she was, in a nice tight back dress with a low neckline. As we walked, many ang mos were staring at her (she is from Issan, and a little dark, ang mo like, and so do I). 4 of us went for supper at the same place where we had dinner, and I parted ways with Bro ML. Went to Mac's to get fries and another McChicken for her. Was surprised by her big appetite, and asked her how she could maintain her body. Her answer..."Sex-ercise" KNS...5555! Told her like that, it must mean she gets bf everynight, and guess what, she said yes, everynight. No wonder she brought along her own toothbrush and stuff. Normally, the gals I bf would ask to go 7-11 to buy those things. We bought some other tidbits and headed back to my hotel.

Had a ciggie, talked for quite a while, and we went for shower (but sadly, separately...555). Got into the bed, and the rest is history. All I can say is that she is a damn good kisser, with a tongue that knows it stuff. Hardworking as well, as I was super damn shacked already, and had wanted to do it this morning instead. Energetic and flexible (if you know what I mean...555). I think we only slept around 3am.....

Old 04-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

4/6/11:
Woke up around 9+am today. Wanted to go for brekkie but she was still sleeping on my bed. Seeing that warm naked body lying on my bed, idea of breakkie went straight out of the window. Crawled into bed, touchy-feely and there we went again. After that, both of us fell back to sleep, curling around each other... ah... what a feeling

We woke up again around 12.30pm. By this time, Bro ML had headed back to BKK while I continued to enjoy my remaining few days in Patts. Had a fun time fondling each other on the bed, but I was honestly shacked out for any major exercise. Told her to go shower first so that we can head out for lunch. Surprisingly, she asked me into the shower with her. Damn, I don’t get this type of treatment much from girls I just got to know. I just stood there like the statue of liberty, and enjoyed being scrubbed and soaped automatically.

Changed up, and we headed for a BBQ lunch at Central Festival. Had a nice meal and she’s a pretty fun gal to talk to. English is not bad, given she had a farang bf previously. Time passed quickly, and by the time we left the restaurant, it was almost 2+pm. Sent her off and told her I MAY come by tonite to see her, but no promises. She left, and I went shopping for a while before heading for a foot massage and a pedicure. Massage by an old auntie but with great strength, and a syt working on my nails. Bros should try this. It’s like having your organs all sensed up at one go with each lady working differently on each leg. Shiok!

Now is about 5pm. Still pretty early, but I am not sure if I wanna go shop around. Thinking of heading for an oil massage first....

Will update tonite’s program later...Any bros in Patts?

..... to be continued.

Old 04-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
romanceis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

just return from pattaya and those beach gals , my advise is to stay away from them... in anycase they wont turn you on.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those hours after lunch and before cheong are the most difficult hours. Usualy massage or sleep to recharge for the nite ahead. Try the spa I mentioned to kill 4-5 hours.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Bloody hell LoL, you had FUN alright (LT 2k value vs high season 3k) at SG. And yeah, ML's twins at X Zone (he kai siao last Dec).

ATL, yeah the bewitching hours before sunset
Old 05-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bloody hell LoL, you had FUN alright (LT 2k value vs high season 3k) at SG. And yeah, ML's twins at X Zone (he kai siao last Dec).

ATL, yeah the bewitching hours before sunset
It was fun, man. In fact, for my last night here, I am properly going to get her back, so as to go out with a BANG

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1