The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold
Milf neighbour

Recently CB then everyone stay at home. All activities happen in home or just go downstairs tabao. Sometimes very bored I just go walk around my block corridor. Neighbours also same, everyone at home. Watch Tv or play phone. Got to know the faces of the neighbours I usually don't see, since day time will be in office working.

There is a petite milf neighbour about 5 units away from my unit. Will usually not passed by this unit. The CB cause me to walk around so I passed it many times the last few months. For an early 40 yo, she is very hot. Day time she will wear fitting t shirt and fbt style shorts. Those sexy legs are just there for you to see. Of course I can't just stand and stare. Every time walk past will be able to see for 2 seconds. At night she will be in nighties. I fantasize her bending over just when I pass but of course the chance of this happening very low.

One day I was tabaoing lunch and otw home shared the lift with her. I greeted her good afternoon, and she did likewise. Then to my surprise she asked me if I just moved in recently since she only saw me walking around these few weeks. I said i stayed here many years already but because CB, cannot go out, so walk the corridor. Previously will be in office. There ends our quick conversation as we reached our floor.

After that, whenever i walked past that unit I'll try to have eye contact with her. I'm sure she smiled back. But nothing much can happen. Her husband always in living room watching TV and daughter playing laptop.

However CB ended and the husband seemed to go back to work and the girl back to school. I however still wfh and the milf still housewife...
Old 11-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Milf neighbour

Wow, good talk, must continue!
Old 11-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm...sound like there is potential of development!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 11-07-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Got photos to show ?

PS: Ha ha Bro Cuntsworth.. beat you to it !
Old 11-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
foreveraloneng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ts can go to her house to piak her
Old 11-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Waiting for more of the milf housewife
Old 11-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
jinnian888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, continue please!!
Old 11-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

nice start.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

So after CB ends I walk past a few times confirm the husband now day time not at home, and daughter also most of the time out.

So i will walk past, if confirm daughter not in, i will keep walking up and down, each time bio and bio, and have eye contact. Think she also bored or have liking for me so she always smile back.

After a few days a very good thing happened. I remember clearly it was the 2nd time i walk past. First time she was in t shirt, like usual. 2nd time she was wearing a bright red tank top. When i walked past and look at her, she just do the hand fanning motion. I smile and walk past per usual.

Walk a few steps I suddenly realise this is a hint lah. Still wait for what. So when i walk back and past the unit, i stop and said "today weather very hot"

Milf: yes, so hot. Why you keep walking up and down? Not hot meh?

Me: bored and need to exercise.

Milf: so hot still exercise. I do finish the house work just want to lie down and sleep

Me: ya, why not. On aircon and have a nap.

Milf: one person on aircon very wasteful.

(I was thinking, is this just chatting or an invitation/hint? So I just stand there awkward stare for a good 10 seconds. Then i thought nothing to lose, if no game then just stop walking this side)

Me: You can invite me in to share the aircon.

Milf: Finally you dare to ask already ah. You very timid leh. Keep walking past so many times but don't dare to talk to me. (she said as she walk over and unlock the door)

Wtf? Where got so easy one? Things reach this stage already I just walk into her unit.

Then she just stare at me and smile, like I'm very funny. Very awkward. Think she was having fun. After like 1 full minute or longer

Me: oh ya, haven't asked you, what's your name

Huiling: Huiling. You? (not revealing my name and no need to give fake name lah)

Me: so we go inside on aircon?

Huiling: Don't so anxious can. I'm also not tired anymore. Weather very hot, I want to drink bubble tea.

wtf. This is experienced ah lian is it. Haven't do anything want present. Nvm play along. Bubble tea cheaper than Cat50. Ordered from Grab and sat at sofa waiting.

Huiling: why do you keep walking up and down and keep staring at me?

Me: You are very pretty, so I cannot help it. Sorry

Huiling: so sweet of you? Really meh? My girl in jc already. I'm old already, still say pretty

Me: you don't look old at all lah. Still very pretty. You every day wear t shirt, why today change to singlet?

Huiling: if i don't do this will you come in?

Me: if you invite me I'll sure come in one. Why you want me to come im though?

Huiling: Housewife very boring one. Do finish housework then watch drama. Last time still can go out meet friends window shopping. Now really just stay home. No one to talk to.

Me: orh, so you only want to chit chat?
Old 11-07-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Fire away.
What u’re waiting for?
Old 11-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard_A4 View Post
So after CB ends I walk past a few times confirm the husband now day time not at home, and daughter also most of the time out.

So i will walk past, if confirm daughter not in, i will keep walking up and down, each time bio and bio, and have eye contact. Think she also bored or have liking for me so she always smile back.

Waiting for updates
Old 11-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Non fiction or not, is all about taking action.
Old 11-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Subscribe to this thread & up you points .

Keep it cuming TS
Old 11-07-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Open invitation here, time to take action liao.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

keep the story coming in. looking forward!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1