The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jacksonong is Cool - loads of Potential
Massage near cbd

Would appreciate any bro could recommend some massage, spa near cbd area. Would like to have a quick massage during lunch hour and would be great if there's special as well. Pls pm me the rates. Greatly appreciated
Old 06-07-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!
Re: Massage near cbd

Bro, if you really work in that area then just have to turn on your michat. Many nearby... Cir***** Road have a handful already...
Old 06-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
Bro, if you really work in that area then just have to turn on your michat. Many nearby... Cir***** Road have a handful already...
I’m not working there. But I will go there for my adventure with your advice. 😁
Old 08-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
Yes, that place slot. Has pretty Malay as well in amroa
Old 09-07-2020, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Hong Lim there also have.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There was one at Malacca Street which moved from Lor Telok. Standard rate was 50+50/80/120.
Think it was too close to the centre got and got raided. Lol. Missed their MLs. The svc they provided is quite up to expectations.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!

a lot in circular road bro. some in tanjong pagar road as well.
where is the malay in circular road?
Old 03-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
GPMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
There is one near Orchid hotel, 2nd floor that operates 24hrs. I remembered sometime ago, I visited the place in the wee hours in the morning. I went up the stairs and pressed the door-bell. A slim syt in tight black 1 piece sleeveless dress greeted me. There was a big bin beside the door with lots of used tissue paper inside, and right beside it was sofa where she slept. Instead of being angry cos I woke her up from her sleep, she was full of smiles and asked if I had made any appointment. I replied no and asked for the full menu. Followed her into one of the room and the rest was history. Damage $50 + $120
Is this the one above the Japanese restaurant ?😁
Old 03-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is one near Orchid hotel, 2nd floor that operates 24hrs. I remembered sometime ago, I visited the place in the wee hours in the morning. I went up the stairs and pressed the door-bell. A slim syt in tight black 1 piece sleeveless dress greeted me. There was a big bin beside the door with lots of used tissue paper inside, and right beside it was sofa where she slept. Instead of being angry cos I woke her up from her sleep, she was full of smiles and asked if I had made any appointment. I replied no and asked for the full menu. Followed her into one of the room and the rest was history. Damage $50 + $120
Lol How long was ur sometime ago? May or may not be there already

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 03-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol How long was ur sometime ago? May or may not be there already
Less than a month
Yes, its above a jap restaurant
Old 03-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
GPMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Less than a month
Haha then I know agar which one liao 😁
Old 03-08-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
0vers0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Less than a month
Can pm me the location?
Old 04-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
That area alot 40s milf and some very stressed and fierce. Came back blue balls

Lots of drinking and eating places.
After see the local smoking hot syt taking selfies with their food and sexy top, those in MPs fail badly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1