The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
watrathinat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Return home from PH to SG

Tks for sharing nice story. Gam xia.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
LegLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share and hope to read more.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So it was at 10pm, and i was watching the news, my wife walked out of her room wearing a pink translucent sleepwear, which i can see through her dark nipples, and red panties..

Me - why do you dress like that? our maid is at home...

she didnt reply me, and just sit beside me on the sofa, placing her head on my lap. In turn i placed my hand on her butt, giving her a soft massage...

she was releasing soft moan, and my dick started to erect abit, she started playing it as well...

Suddenly i heard cici's door opened, i can see her peeping us, hiding herself by the wall. (she is checking if im alone)

my wife was enjoying touching my dick, and slowly slide her hand into my boxes and started stroking. Cici was staring at a corner and trying not to let my wife see her.

my wife suddenly turn over,

wife - im going to show you this belongs to me (pointing at my dick)

next she started to give me a BJ...

it was warm and the sensations is really good, I didn't know my wife can suck so well... i know cici is watching, and the feeling is weird, but i didn't stop my wife as im omw to heaven...

my wife climbs up to me, sitting on my lap and started to hug me as i pound her hard... my wife moan loudly intentionally, wanted to let the maid hear that...

i glanced at cici, she is already touching herself and her hands are inside her pants... that turn me really on, and i fuxk my wife with the remaining energy i have and i cum in her pussy...

we didn't move for awhile, and on the hugging position.... i clean up my wife using my boxes and my wife proceeded to shower...

i was still sitting at the sofa naked, and suddenly cici came up to me, and kneel down and starting licking my soft dick, she is trying to lick of the remaining cum around my dick.

Cici - she should have taken all and not waste it.

next she take my boxes stained with cum and goes back to her room....

im guessing she is using it for masturbation later...
Old 12-06-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So my wife sleeps at the master room and i was sleeping at the guest room...

anyway my wife told me to always lock the room door, in case the maid comes in and steal things, so i listened to her and lock my room...

i received a Wechat message from Cici, she is asking if im asleep already, and if my wife is with me.

Me - im alone in the room, and doing some work.

i asked her to sleep as she got to wake up early.

she video call me and she is showing her masturbating... the phone was pointed towards her shaved pussy, and i can clearly see her tits as well, and she placed my boxes on her face.

she was stuffing a cucumber into her pussy, stimulating as a dildo... she is hinting me to go into her room and fuxk her... wha BTH... i can't remember when was the last time i had video sex...

worrying that my wife will check on me, so left my room and locked my room door using the keys, and i went into cici's room quietly...

she didnt notice that i came in, i was already naked and hard, I didn't call her, i just hold her hand with cucumber, and i thrust my dick into her pussy... damn it was super wet... i just fuck her without removing the boxes from her face... i only fuck her on the missionary position...

she didn't moan much, later did i know she taped her mouth using masking tape, to prevent herself from moaning.... sounds like BDSM... as it was my 2nd shot, it took me awhile for me to cum, after 20mins of pounding her at missionary, i managed to cum in her pussy... her pussy is damn red, and i gave her a peck on her cheek and went back to my room, in case my wife step out of her room....
Old 12-06-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tis is a really horny story...
Old 12-06-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Just to note, in between days, i still have intercourse with my wife and cici, i only picked those spicy ones out...

As days goes by, the relationship between my wife and i gets better each day, we have decided to withdraw our separations documents from our lawyer, but the appointment with him takes like a month... But the most complicated part now is, my wife's name is not in the house anymore, need to meet up with HDB to sort out this.

so it was this special day, whereby i have to travel back to PH to sort out my lodging at University of Manila for 2D1N, it was 15th march, so i kiss both ladies goodbye discreetly...

I landed at Manila Airport at approximately 5pm, I'm thinking should i look for those women i had fun with when i was in PH, but i decided not to...

so i took a grab back to the university, packed my stuffs, grab some food, and rest for the day as my flight the next day is at 2pm.

And omw to the airport next day, i noticed my flights were cancelled due to Covid19. (Got so sway ma) News announced earlier that there is a lockdown at Manila, that causes alot of pilot didn't turned up for work, thats why my flight were cancelled.

I couldn't get into another flight as all flight itinerary were not confirm, and i was told to contact so and so, but to no avail, i tried calling the embassy of Singapore in Manila, no one answer too...

there is where i waited at the airport till 8pm before i phone my former colleague, MJ (who was my fling back in UOM) to come and pick me...
Old 12-06-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

you can check my previous post, MJ was staying with me when i stayed in the hostel when i was in PH. didn't contact after i left....

So when i sees her, she was the usual, very booby and curvy, we hugged for very long before we boarded her car. I explained to her my situation, and currently she rented a room near town, and ask me to clash in with her.

MJ - it has been awhile darling, i misses you so much.
Me - yup, you didn't change abit, still as sexy

Throughout the journey, she put her hand on my lap....

Honestly i didn't want to contact her, but I've left with no choice. So i called my wife and explained the situation to her, as i will contact both Embassy of Singapore and the MFA tomorrow to check.

We reached her room, it really small, but has a Single bed and toilet equipped, im thinking since it will only be a night stay, I didn't bother.

The city was in chaos, everywhere is so crowded, everyone shopping for necessity, and MJ advise me to stay indoor...

we didn't get into any intimation, because i know she has a BF and is getting engaged soon, so i try to not touch her...

we chatted alot at night, but she is on the bed, but i lay on the matterest on the floor, we talked alot about what happened in the past, and suddenly she asked me if i miss her and miss having sex with her,

Me - I do miss you, but since you are now engaged, i think let's continue being this way, and im married too.

(im not thinking about sex now, im just wondered if i can go back SG tomorrow)

after i said that, she came down from her bed, next moment, she is already laying on my body and we started frenching...
Old 12-06-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Her lips is like before, thick and she is indeed a kisser... she is the kind of wife, u will think thrice before getting an affair...

We didn't say a word, we just let our body does the talking... i was going through her back while we kiss, she was not wearing bra, and soon later, my hand is on her big boobs, she started moaning softly, and her hands were outside my dick...

we proceeded to her bed, i removed her clothes and she gotten a new tattoo on her chest, which is a Chinese character, "潘", which is my last name.

Me - why u gotten that tattoo?
MJ - because you will holds a place in my heart forever

i gotten a little emotional, and i started frenching her...

i goes down to her bushy pussy, and i sort of miss that (although i prefer clean shaved), and start eating her pussy... she hold my head and pressed towards her pussy...

It is her turn to action, so i stood up, and she went on her knees to give me a BJ where i missed for months....

As the room is small, there is limited positions i can do, i started off doggy, missionary and finished her off with spoon... i didn't cum on her, i releases all my load on her legs...

We hugged throughout without cleaning till the next morning.....
Old 12-06-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro NengPaBan

Cannot give you points again.

Better luck next time when able to.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NengPaBan again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NengPaBan View Post
Why not? Other countries all can, not possible in SG
Old 12-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Can share more about wife? Is she local? Malaysian? Filipino? How was your sex life with her before separation?
Old 12-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ganlinlaoeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, hoping for more updates
Old 12-06-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS is so lucky everywhere got chance to piak, wife, maid and fb, cheers!
Old 13-06-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Can share more about wife? Is she local? Malaysian? Filipino? How was your sex life with her before separation?
She is local, we were classmates in JC. She is pretty, but she hardly spice up sex life,thats the reason why i use to fuxk others behind her. But she seems to get it now actually foreplay is very important...
Old 13-06-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

So the next morning, MJ and i were cuddling closely on the single bed naked, i wanted to give her another round, but i got more important things to settled.

i tried calling the embassy of singapore, but the line is engaged, so MJ drove me there instead, and its rejecting people in as it is only on appointment basis. Hong Kan, how to go back like that?

But i did managed to contact the MFA about my situation, and after a few exchanged calls, MFA managed to scheduled me a flight to KL tonight, and from there, either i find my way back to SG from KL my own, if not the next avail flight will be like 14 hours later.

MJ were happy for me, even though it may seems she wanted me to stay, but this kind of pandemic, is best to go home...

So MJ decided to give me a farewell tonight, but all the places are closed other then the eatery and supermarket.... So she decided to cook for me before i leave for the airport tonight....

we headed back to the her room (anyway its a shared kitchen with 3 different groups), so cooking may took awhile....
Old 13-06-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

we headed back to her room for dinner, she cooks my favourite PH food, Pancit (fried noodles), and i misses those days in PH... I can sense that she is kinda happy but sad, cause im leaving soon...

It was fate that brought us together 1 last time before the pandemic worsen, I told myself previously i will not contact her, but eventually i still did.

we were hugging each other in her room, we are enjoying each other's scent from our body.

I know this may probably be the last time having sex with MJ, so im making this count...

I started to moved my hand from her back, to her lap, enjoying the texture of leggings, and next we started frenching, it was a tongue fight, as we both know this will be a rough one..

We didn't wait too long before i undressed her, living only her leggings, which i have plans to tear it at the pussy area.....

she kneel down and start giving me a hardcore BJ, i can feel that my dick is really wet cause by her saliva...

She then lay on the bed with her back facing up, with her knees still on the floor. I started stimulating her by tearing her leggings and i start licking both her pussy with my index finger in her anal... she moan really loud, she didn't expect me to attack her anal...

we wanted to try anal, but im afraid might injured her, so i fuxk her pussy instead... it was wet, tight and i can feel she is controlling her muscles in her pussy, trying to make her pussy tighter...

i'm humping her hard with my hand on her hip, seeing the torn leggings makes me really horny... she went crazy as she keep wanting me to fuxk her harder....

i spit alot more of my saliva on her ass, next moment, im starting to insert my dick into her ass slowly....

MJ shivers, and i can felt she really enjoy that sensation and i can feel she started to orgasms as water starting to flow our of her pussy... i came inside her ass....

she went unconscious for 2 mins, i believed she went blackout after i cum at her ass... it was infact, the best fuck ever since i left PH.... MJ still the best for me.....

She drove me to the airport after that, and we both know this will not be the last fuxk...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1