The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
greydove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't sad, lemme comfort u ...we go search for all of them tgt
Any room for 1 more guy?
Old 01-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
Any room for 1 more guy?
No problem...cum join us ...the more the merrier

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-07-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, so sorry for all the delays. To be very honest, I lost abit of motivation here and there, work during this period has been getting tough and alot of my time has been spent there haha.

Its been really heartening to read the bros who've wanted me to come back, as I thought my stories may not be as tantalising or captivating as some of the others I've come to read in this forum.

I'll do my best to update whenever I can, as I can only get writing in on my off days when wifey and the kids aren't around. With that, here's the next chapter in this story, with hopefully more to come. Thanks all.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Surprisingly, she came out in the same white T shirt and white bra ensemble, just that now her tight jeans were a pair of diagonally cut shorts. She dressed slightly more conservatively than the 2 younger girls, so sadly her butt cheeks did not peek out from her shorts from behind. Still, her figure-hugging dressing would still turn any guy on.

“Oops, sorry, I wanted to take off my bra, but then your husband would have to see my old woman nipples,” went Erjie, not knowing how tantalising that would be.

The rest of the night was spent on dinner, with the girls buying back alcohol and drinking together, enjoying their reunion. As Erjie and YS retired to their room early to rest, my wife and I banged each other’s brains out, my wife fueled by her alcohol, and me by my lust to Erjie. We fucked in doggy, with me adopting a high kneel position so that I could force my wife’s head into the bed to muffle her screams. I wondered if the two women in the other room could hear us….

The next day, the three of us left for work, with Erjie staying back to relax in the house. Before I left, I unlocked my laptop for her to use, and gave her a set of the house keys in case she wanted to leave the house to reconnect with Singapore. As I left, I caught a glimpse of her pink panties as she sat comfortable with one leg up on the sofa. It was such great bliss, to live in a house with three fuckable women.

With Erjie around, our sexual activities became harder to carry out, but soldier on we did. My activities with my wife continued, and YS would take any opportunity she had to get me off as well. Sometimes it happened in the morning, when YS and I would sneak into the toilet for a quick blow/bang, fucking furiously but silently as I lifted her in my arms and bounced her on my cock.

Sometimes, it would happen during our combined TV sessions. One of the girls would keep Erjie company on one of the sofas, while the other would blow me as I covered her head with a pillow. We would try to choose the exciting scenes to do so, and I always kept a close watch on Erjie, while I used a free hand to push the girl’s head down on my shaft. We tried not to do so during the sex scenes, as Erjie loved to tease the girls, either asking YS if she was old enough to watch this, or asking wifey if she tried that particular position before. Perhaps it was her own way of dealing with the awkwardness, or perhaps she was just that open.

I would, of course, try to steal glances at Erjie whenever I could. She dressed more conservatively compared to the girls, but by that it only meant that she liked to put on a pair of shorts with her T shirts. They were usually loose, and I would be able to catch a glimpse of her panties as she lounged on the sofa, or of her crotch as she laid face down. I would always get harder when I managed to steal such a peek, and if I was being blown, it would tip me over the edge to orgasm, my warm sperm filling the mouth of the unfortunate girl giving me service for the night. Both girls would cutely accept the sperm; with my wife giving me an angry face and pinching my thigh before she spat it out silently into a tissue, and YS sticking out her tongue, showing me the sperm before she swallowed it. So similar yet so different, the two girls were.

Things got slightly steamier a few days before we had to leave for Malaysia. The girls dropped another bomb on me: “Btw, Abyss, we’re going to Redang island before the wedding!!! Dajie is paying!”
Old 12-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

The girls excitedly got around, planning what they were going to do on the island, while they gave me the job of re-arranging the itinerary and travel plans. I guess men are only good for some things.

Thankfully, the conversation soon steered to the beach activities that they were going to do on the island, as well as what they were going to wear.
Wifey, being always prepared, immediately took out multiple bikini sets, some more revealing than the last, to the gasps from YS and Erjie. “Which ones should I wear….” She went pensively.

“Sanjie, I don’t have much bikini, can I lend from you?”

“Sure, then you take this one. Suits you,” she went as she tossed a purely white set over.

YS picked it up happily, but suddenly her face turned as she held up the bottom. “Sanjie, bully me again!!!”

I laughed as I looked upon the scene. My wife had given her the bikini I had bought her as a gift many years ago. The bottom only consisted of a string at the back, revealing both round bottoms if worn. My wife wore it for me during our private villa days in Bali, and it always earned her a thick creampie when she did. I imagined YS in it, and my cock started stirring.

Erjie too burst into clear laughter, patting YS on the butt and asking if she could see YS wear it as well. She held up her own swimsuit, a simple black one piece swim suit, which was slightly high cut at the hip region. Simple, but quite sexy.

“Erjie, why so simple? Don’t want to wear bikini ah?”

“Hehe, u all think simple right… let me show you how a mature lady like me dresses,” she said, turning the swimsuit around. “TADA!”

Surprisingly, the swimsuit was extremely low cut at the back. If worn, it would expose much of her back. The butt region too was rather slim, not exactly a thong, but not exactly giving full coverage either.

“This is how a mature lady dresses 😊 must show abit and don’t show, laidat then men will go crazy. You all young girls ah…”

My wife giggled, and then suddenly looked over at me. “Oi, stop staring at women talk!! Only perverts do that… Faster go and plan our trip!!”

“Yes yes ma’am... Don’t worry, I’ve already settled it. My three princesses will travel in comfort.”

“Wah, reliable men are so sexy…” said Erjie in a slow, come hither voice that send a tingle down my back and to my crotch.

“Erjie, don’t be fooled. Only when we reach there then you see whether he really is reliable or not,” said my wife, sticking out her tongue at me.

As the girls packed, the doorbell suddenly rang.

“Delivery for Mr Abyss? Your cross trainer is here.”
Old 12-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

No worries for the delay TS... thank u for cumming back to continue yr sexciting story

Old 12-07-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah! Don't think that your story has less steam as the more "ladies" the merrier, so bros/sis here get to enjoy full steam 😁
Old 12-07-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No worries for the delay TS... thank u for cumming back to continue yr sexciting story
return 16 and thks
Old 12-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
return 16 and thks
T.Q. v. much bro for yr return upzz...greatly appreciated

Old 12-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
XiaoFoye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, should be fun at Redang
Old 13-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back TS
Old 13-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
DirtyRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, hope to read more udpates
Old 13-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Many Thanks For The Update TS , Hope To See More Cuming

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-07-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cuckwumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, waiting for more!
Old 15-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

It took me the better part of the day to set it up, but I considered it as one of the best investments I’d made in recent years. I’m quite the introvert, and being able to work out at home was a plus. But, that was not the top reason. I could have gotten a treadmill if working out was all I was thinking about. I chose a cross-trainer due to the way it’d make a woman’s ass bounce when she was using it, and it was meant for my wife and YS to fulfil my most perverted desires. Now that Erjie was here as well, it was almost a dream come true. I couldn’t wait for them to start using it. I placed it in the living room, so that sitting on the sofa would give me a good view of the rear of whoever was using it.

And use it they did. Once it was fully set up, the girls clamoured to use it and immediately got changed. What happened next gave me an instant hardon, that I had to hide using a pillow.

All three girls came out in yoga pants. Wifey and YS both wore loose fitting tank tops, with their black sports bra visible through the large arm holes. Erjie however, in contrast to her usual “conservative” self, came out only in a sports bra, her C cup cleavage fully visible. The girls didn’t say anything about this however, and decided amongst themselves who would go first. YS, being the youngest, got the privilege to start off first.

However, she had only started her first few steps when Erjie suddenly stepped in a spanked her bottom.

“Orh hor! U all commit fashion mistake!! Cannot wear this kind of underwear when wearing yoga pants la…”

True enough, she was probably in simple panties, as her VPL showed through her tight light blue yoga pants. Turning around to check, Wifey and YS both realised that their panties were quite visible.

“Erjie nvm la!! At home just comfortable can alr. Then you wearing thong meh???” Went my wife.

“Ya! Mature woman like me always dress appropriately,” Erjie said, doing a little spin and shaking her hips. Her VPL was not visible, although her shapely bum and the way she was shaking it made me all the harder.

“HAHA”, went YS. “Thongs are Jiefu Kor Kor’s favourite!”

“How… do you know that?” questioned Erjie.

At that moment, YS went red with embarrassment, realising she may have let the secret between us out. “Oh no la…. I realised Sanjie got a lot of thongs, must be Jiefu Kor Kor ask her to wear one…”

“Orh…. Wah you two better control yourselves ah… Ur intimate moments will affect our little girl here in a bad way!!! She’s not old enough” joked Erjie. “Eh but then, do you have anot YS? U grow up alr, time to wear big girl underwear. If don’t have we go and buy together HAHA”

With the mini crisis averted, the girls continued taking turns on the cross trainer, with the other two sitting on the sofa waiting their turn. My wife noticed my hard on, and reached her hand under the pillow to massage my cock, while I tried my best to remain nonchalant… I hope she didn’t notice that I got harder when it was Erjie’s turn to use the cross trainer, and her ass was shaking in full view. What I wouldn’t give to ram her hard from behind….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1