The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Hi all, I'm just here to start a story after lurking for so long in this forum and enjoying stories from other bros.

This story is fiction, but largely rooted in reality. There will be a lot of preamble and story building, so please bear with me, and I hope you bros enjoy this story as well

=================

"Hey Abyss, put on a shirt. My sister is moving her stuff over soon, reaching in about 5 minutes." Said my wife, as she bustled around our new resale flat cleaning up. We had only just moved in a few days ago, a proud achievement as a young couple.

"Wah ok sian... from now on cannot walk around half naked already..." I said, as i threw on a simple admin tee. However, deep in my mind, I could not wait for this next phase of my life to start. We had been married for around two years. I would say we're still in our honeymoon phase (as the sex still felt fresh), but having my wife's youngest sister (YS) staying over with us was like a dream within a dream.

My wife is the same age as me (lucky), much smaller in size (petite), slim, with an above average bosom and a nice round ass. Her family is largely based overseas (including her parents and multiple siblings), and she came to Singapore to work during her late teens. She works in an industry that does shift work, with occasional night shifts. I work in a similar industry, but thankfully I have 8-5 working hours.

My wife has a fiery temperament, but is often tender and endearing. I have a MASSIVE panty/underwear fetish, and I was very pleasantly suprised that she owned a large collection of panties, both plain and pastel (for work), and lacy thongs (for....). My wife is rarely horny, but is very obedient, and will gladly put on her lacy numbers for me whenever i ask for it, and is usually very submissive when I initiate sex. Once her engine is started though..

Life as a couple in our rented flat was already good, with frequent sex, showers in tandem and walking naked around the house, but my heart (and cock) couldn't help but leap when my wife suggested that we let her youngest sister stay with us when we secured our resale flat. YS was a fresh universty graduate from a local U, had secured a good local job and my wife felt that she would do her youngest sister a favour by letting her stay in our place for minimal rental. If it were up to me, I would have gladly let her stay for free.

YS looked very much like my wife, but she was even smaller in general. We had minimal interactions in the past, although she always came over to our rental flat to hang out with her sister. I always felt awkward around her, mostly because I was frequently lusting over her in my mind and I was afraid it would show on my face. It didn't help that she frequently wore tight and short skirts, but I had no luck in looking up her skirt in the time she was at my rental flat (downblouses though, came comparatively easier).

==========
Next part coming soon!
Old 02-05-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Having YS over would mean more discrete couple activities between my Wife and I, which I initially protested playfully, but in my mind all I could think about was being able to see YS in her loungewear around the house, and being able to raid her underwear drawer and laundry baskets.

YS came over shortly after, dressed in a simple white tee and FBT shorts. Her shirt was thin, and the imprint of her half-bra showed fully. YS was an innocent girl, and such mistakes like that made me so hot and horny. We helped her to move her luggage and boxes in (she had quite a bit), and took a break for some drinks after. YS stretched, putting her chest out, making the bra stick out even more. I couldn't stop staring, but I had to be careful in case my wife noticed. She loves her younger sister alot, but she is also fiercely territorial of me, and I fear what would happen if she knew what I thought of her younger sister.

Next was the opening of boxes. My wife and her sister shared the same habit, frequently applying multiple layers of tape to their boxes. Secure, yes, but so leceh to open. YS would be staying in the common room, and so my wife and I started to open the boxes in YS' room while she packed her luggage outside.

We tediously opened them, sifting through piles of notes, textbooks, clothes and other belongings. As we slashed through the tapes of one of the boxes, I was suddenly greeted with my jackpot.

Rows and rows of bras and panties were seen. Granted, not as big as my wife's collection, but still a sizeable amount. The bras were pastel and utilitarian, mostly black, white and beige, with the occasional baby blue, pink and red. Fitting, I thought. YS was such an innocent girl.

The panties were much better. Schoolgirl like, white and pink, with lace on the edges. Some were adorned with cute ribbons, and others had designs of flowers on the front. Immediately, my mind wandered, imagining YS modelling her underwear in front of me. Her breasts covered by the soft bras, and her butt accentuated by her panties. I started wondering what I would do when presented with such a sight...

I had to hold myself back though. I managed to blurt out a quick "oops", and my wife laughed and said, "YS, sorry we found your underwear".

YS quickly came in, and with a giggle, apologised and took the box away to pack at her own personal pace.

I forced down the urge to tell my wife how different YS' choice of underwear was from hers, and carried on packing. I hoped my wife did not notice the gradually growing bulge in my pants...
Old 02-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

It was late by the time we were finished. We ordered in for dinner, watched shows together on netflix before retiring to our bedrooms for the night.

The sight of YS' underwear still lingered on my mind as we lay on the bed. My groin stirred, and I immediately turned to my wife. Dressed in her soft cotton nightie and matching shorts, the loose material of her nightie revealed her perky nipples. I planted my lips on them, and started sucking.

"Hey!!!" Prostested my wife at the sudden attack. "what are you-" Her words melted away to moans as I persisted in my sucking. "What if YS hears us?"

Feigning deafness, I slid off her cotton shorts, revealing her blue stripey thong. "You want it as well, don't you? You obviously wore such underwear to seduce me"

Stripes and thongs are my weakness, something my wife is well aware of. Seeing her panties made me even harder, and I mounted her in 69 position. I love being on top during 69; it allowed me to plunge my dick deep into my wife's mouth, and she couldnt retract her head back to avoid it as the bed was in the way.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" She moaned in protest. I retracted my hips abit, to allow her to breathe, and she pulled my penis out of her mouth, saying "You bully me!!! Now watch what I'm going to do to you."

She placed both my balls in her mouth, sucking them lightly. Another of my weakness. Now it was my turn to moan, but I had another trick up my sleeve. Pulling apart her thong and spreading her pussy lips, I flicked my tongue quickly back and forth over her clitoris. She started squealing and moaning, and I felt the reverberations of her moans over my balls. Moving over her entrance, I tasted her sweet juices, but I did not linger long, as I moved over to her cute anus and did the same, flicking the folds and prodding with my tongue.

“Your tongue is so soft” She said as she squirmed.

“You like it when I do things to this place right”

Ignoring me, she continued her assault on my balls. Moving back to my turgid penis, she started to choke herself on my shaft, again letting out low moans that I felt over my entire length. I was apparently the first person my wife ever gave a blowjob to. I didn’t believe her at first, as I was not her first partner, and her blowjobs were so good. She did have the habit of having some teeth action at times, which put me off initially, but I thoroughly enjoy now, as it made me feel how hard I was.

I decided I needed to penetrate her now. I turned 180 degrees and positioned my shaft at her entrance. It didn’t take much aiming for me to find her entrance, and I pressed the length of my penis into her sweet hole.
I’ll admit, my sexual stamina is not the best. I quickly had to change positions as I felt the familiar feeling building in my loins. Putting my wife in doggy style, I took a second to admire her round ass and her sexy thong pulled to one side. I once again plunged myself into her, eliciting more moans and squeals from her.

TBC...
Old 02-05-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

“We have to be quiet, no?” I once again teased as I thrust my hips hard, finding satisfaction as I saw the ripples across her ass.

“But its so good… I love doggy style” My wife said breathlessly. “I-I think I’m going to cum”

“Give me your arms.” I grabbed both her arms; a finishing move we both were used to. She rested her face and chest on her bed, and prepared herself for my final onslaught. Thrusting harder than ever before, I felt her cervix at the tip of my dick. The extra friction brought me ever closer, and I prayed I could hold on until my wife came.

It came blissfully soon enough, as my wife’s high pitched squeals suddenly stopped, and I felt her body tightening. Immediately after, I released my inhibition and flooded her pussy with my sperm.

“Its warm…..” said my wife, tired. She extended her legs, and we both fell forward, my weight on top of her. “I’m going to have cramps tomorrow.... You la.”

I couldn’t reply her, as I was exhausted. I washed up reluctantly, and we slept in each other’s arms after.

===

The next morning, I got breakfast from a nearby hawker centre, and my wife and I started eating. YS, ever the late riser, joined us only a while after. I was once again reminded of the perks of having her stay with us. The short length of her FBTs accentuated her legs, making them appear long and smooth. Her bra was again slightly visible. I was hoping that she would go braless, but I guess having a male in the house made her more careful. My wife was also similar, wearing a bra at home when she previously didn’t. Then again, my wife was wearing tiny red cotton hot pants, a sight I never grew tired of. Having another woman in the house with a similar attire just made me feel even better. Feeling awkward, my wife asked how she slept last night, but YS had no complaints. I thanked HDB for building a house with good noise blocking walls in my head.

Indeed, our intimate couple activities did take a hit once YS moved in with us. My wife no longer went pantless and braless at home (save for prior to sleeping), and I had to confine my groping and perving on my wife to our bedroom only. YS only started work in a week’s time, so spent most of the days lounging at home. She no longer wore skirts like previously while at home, which was tragic, but I did occasionally catch a glimpse of her panties through the opening of her shorts when she sat cross legged or with her legs up. Win some, lose some I guess.

The increased interaction between us was also a plus. We spoke more frequently, and feeling more comfortable I was able to drop more jokes and make her laugh more often. I started to volunteer to help do and sort the laundry more as well. YS seemed to have no qualms washing our clothes together, and so I was able to see some of her stained panties prior to washing. When nobody was looking, I would crumple the soft fabric and take a good whiff of the gusset. Heavenly.
Old 02-05-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
dicklywhacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start TS
Old 02-05-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PohpiahMaihum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to be an interesting story...
Old 02-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Good start TS. Please continue
Old 03-05-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Thanks for the replies guys Spent a weekend afternoon writing this story, and was almost worried nobody was seeing it.

I'll post the chapters that I have ASAP!
Old 03-05-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Things took a turn once YS started work however. She too was in an 8-5 job, and she had an assortment of work clothes for her job, ranging from soft flimsy dresses, to the standard OL attire, which I love. Tight skirts and slim bodies go so well together.

My wife would usually be out of the house early if she was doing a morning shift, and come home late if she was during the afternoon shift. This gave me ample time to ogle at YS whenever she left or came home from work, away from the eyes of my wife. We were also able to have some one-to-one time during dinnertime whenever my wife was home late. This soon became a habit, where I would use YS' dressing to build up my horniness, and unleash it on my wife when she got home. Knowing that our intimacy had taken a hit when YS moved in, my obedient wife gladly succumbed to my desires, occasionally giving me a blowjob before she left for work and letting me smash her whenever she got back.

Things started settling into a routine, until a fateful night.
My wife came home in the afternoon (morning shift that day), and announced “Babe, I really want to drink alcohol today.”

“Sure thing babe, we’ll go out and get some!” I am quite the homebody, and I do not like going out to bars and the such, so we opted to drink at home.

We went to a nearby convenience store and got some cans of beer, and along with the wine at home, started drinking with YS after dinner. My wife and her sisters are really good drinkers, while I try not to touch alcohol as I dislike the taste. The two girls proceeded to get redder and redder as the night wore on, with their speech getting louder and more slurred. Suddenly, my wife went to her room, and came out shortly wearing a large T shirt that concealed her shorts.

“It’s so HOT!” she exclaimed. “Sorry YS, but I really have to do this”

Weird, why change to a larger T shirt if you were feeling hot? “Are you wearing shorts?” I asked

“No la of course not!! I said its hot ma!” Said my wife

I looked at YS, to see what her reaction would be to this. If she accepted this, it would mean even better days for me to come.

To my surprise, she said “San-jie, not fair, I also want to laidat! Last time at home I also like that one, only come here then I….” She trailed off while looking at me. “Can I do that too? Jie-fu korkor, you don’t mind right”....
Old 03-05-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

No man in his right mind would say no, but I had to watch my wife’s reaction first. Thankfully, she said “Aiya as long as don’t expose can already!”

Hearing this, YS too got up to change. As she was in her room, I asked my wife “Babe show me your panties. You so cute, take off your shorts but never take off your bra.”

“I don’t like when my nipples stick out when other people are around ma! You want to see you ownself lift up

“She’s your sister what, why you call her other people?” I said as I lifted up her T-shirt (actually the T shirt belongs to me). I was greeted with the sight of a red satin panty, with lace at the side. Victoria’s Secret. Nice 😊. Lifting up further, my wife was wearing a matching bra. My groin hardened, and I pushed it into her, letting her know my intentions.

My wife suddenly pushed me away as we heard the sound of a door opening, pulling her shirt down to cover her nether regions. We immediately sat down in our prior positions.

YS too was wearing an oversized T-shirt as well, with the hem at the mid-thigh region. I started wondering what kind of panty she would be wearing under her T shirt, oblivious to the fact my erection was pitching a tent out of my own shorts…..
Old 03-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

We did our night time routine of watching Netflix after the drinks, except this time the girls were both pantless. The girls were both drunk and getting boisterous, making loud comments and laughing at their Korean drama. It didn’t take long for the alcohol to kick in however, and YS slowly drifted to sleep on the couch. I did my best to avoid staring at YS, but did try to sneak glances over to her while she was lying on the couch to see if there would be any zaogeng or accidental exposure. No luck…

A while later, my wife announced that she was going to bed, as she was sleepy and had to work the next day still. I quickly made an excuse that I would join her abit later, as I had to send some emails first. In actual fact, I wanted to wait till my wife was gone so I could peek up YS’ shirt, and fulfil my long-term fantasy.

“Can babe…” said my wife as she went to the room. “Later before you come can you help me ask YS go back to the room? I don’t want her to catch a cold sleeping outside”

Yes wifey, rest assured I will take good care of her, I thought in my head as I grunted in response. Suddenly, YS stirred, and turned on the couch, adopting a fetal position with her knees to her chest. Perhaps it made her more comfortable, but this caused her shirt to ride up, exposing the lower half of her body.

She was wearing a simple light pink cotton panty. It appeared abit tight, digging into the flesh of her butt, as if her ass was too big for her panty. Lying on her side, it seemed to push the lips of her pussy together, giving it a puffy appearance that protruded from under her panty.

I had to resist the urge to stuff my face between her butt cheeks there and then. That would end this sweet arrangement I had been enjoying for the past few weeks, and YS and my wife would never forgive me. I had to be the gentleman here, as I slowly tiptoed across and used two fingers to slowly lower her T shirt to cover her amazing derriere. Tapping her shoulders, I said “YS, I think you should go back to your room”

“Hmm..? Oh, sorry Jiefu Kor Kor....” She said as she rubbed her eyes. She tried to get up, but it seemed to take a very long time for her.

“Jiefu Kor Kor, I got no strength… maybe… could you carry me?”

At that moment, I knew God was real. But I had to pretend. “You sure? I’m worried what your elder sister would say…”

“Don’t worry Jiefu Kor Kor, I’m sure she would understand… If not you can just leave me here for a while, I should get better later”

“No la that won’t be nice” I was not going to let this opportunity slip away. “Come let me try.”

I do work out occasionally, but for her small frame, lifting her up was simple.

I carried her to her room, opening the door with my elbow, and as I placed her on the bed……

TBC......
Old 03-05-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
HaHooHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, please continue
Old 03-05-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

A very good effort to write n share his story with us, using up a lot of his time.. passing by to add my support for TS n reward him with my +20 points ... POWER UP^^his points from 39 to 59 n to the POWER of 10 !... waiting here to read his next update soon...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-05-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1