The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 20
MatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to beholdMatrixNeo is a splendid one to behold
Re: MICHAT ANY BROS TRIED ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
yup me too, ladies offering massage, n i actually found a few very good in massage
Yeah...me also found a few good one....
Old 04-03-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Plentiful of scam...

If they give spa, probably still legit. Ask u meet at hdb, u probably know what's up.

Telltales sign is using all the blur photo like they took photo using iPhone 3gs
Old 05-03-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
MiChat has got a lot of gays, sugar mommy "agents" and money lenders. Go a few FDWs there as well like maids. Lots of scammera too
last few days i notice got "hookup agents"
come on la, if i cannot hookup without using an agent then might as well give up on hookup lor.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 05-03-2020, 10:35 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

michat is the most scam infected app
Old 10-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Okay. Just want to share something that happened today.
Found a cute babe in miChat and request to add.
She added me, and start normal chatting.

Was surprised when she started to send me voice messages.
So I tried to ask qn that required specific answer, just to make sure the msg r not pre-recorded.

At first I thot is real deal.
Then I asked her if she is real cos there r many scams around.

No more respond frm her after that 😅
Old 23-03-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Truthfulguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think there lots of scam in Michat. For inexperience bros to know more.

Type 1: Add you and send you link to some chatroom website, those that require to upgrade membership to allow you to talk to the women. Once you ""upgraded", either they MIA or say some pitiful story ask you to transfer money before meetup.

Type 2: Initial some small talk, then out of the blue says they are doing "part-time". They offer rates which you think is a good deal. Then they will ask you to meet. When reached meet up destination, they ask for your contact number. Once you give them, their agent aka boss will call you. Say 1st time, play safe, cannot give cash. Either they ask to go AXS machine (which so happen to be nearby) to buy alipay credits or buy gift card. Then send them the details. Once sent, either they MIA or say need more security ask you to transfer more, which they claim the girl will return you cash once meetup.

Type 3: Sugar mommy agents aka hookup agents. They will talk big until like those sugar mommy will send private airplane to fetch you and give you allowances as if like director pay level, even though you put undesirable profile pic. Then they say ask you to signup membership with them.

Share one which I experienced:
A China babe requested to add me, so I accept. Then we start off with normal chatting. After a few exchanges, she says she doing part timing. Quote $100/2hr/unlimited (wow good deal). Since I knew is fake, so I continue to play along. I acted blur and asked her what type of service, etc.. everything she OK, even when I say can RAW and CIP?

Then she ask me where I stay, since I having meal at Lot 1 (west side) so I say I am at Lot 1. Then she says can meet. When go to her meetup destination (CCK mrt), she says need my number, but I tell her cannot. Then she says its ok, since 1st time meetup only can use alipay credits for her safety. I say how I know if you staying nearby, she then gave me her address (57 CCK Loop, which google map indicates "The Warren" Condo). Found a picture of the alipay receipt and remove the serial number & pin, then send to her. Then she ask why cannot see the serial number & pin. I say when we meetup I will pass her the alipay receipt, then she can claim the money. Then she goes into madwoman mode, says I cheating her (meetup not done, deed not done). Then curse & threaten me, says know where I stay (??? police should learn from them if it is true )

Pics of her:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D7...TYVW_DNHyvoAZv
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wl...fNGi1HJuPMLt51
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XT...BO3wHd7-6VCqaw
Old 24-03-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Found a viet working in joo Chiat, need to book room and she charge 100 for one shot

Chinese type super well on MiChat, but her voice message is confirm Vietnam

Anyone tried viet on MiChat? Any possible bait and switch?
Old 25-03-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Found a viet working in joo Chiat, need to book room and she charge 100 for one shot

Chinese type super well on MiChat, but her voice message is confirm Vietnam

Anyone tried viet on MiChat? Any possible bait and switch?
You can ask her out 1st. If meetup, you are ok wth her look then go book room.
Just remember the rule COD.
Old 25-03-2020, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very easy to tell. Simply google image search their photo most likely will pop up some Taiwan or korean girl blog photos
Old 25-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
You can ask her out 1st. If meetup, you are ok wth her look then go book room.
Just remember the rule COD.
Thanks for the tip. I am hesitant because got leave mark at hotel..later contract tracing zzz
Old 28-03-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Using it, my experience, don't waste time heart to heart chat n don't expect to find gf there, even maids are selling. Some post many photos ie their daily pretty photos n u think they good girls but actually it's trying to entice u n trap u into it. When u buay tahan already, want meet up that's the time they want u as bf n sell themselves to you like a cheekon.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
wetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
yup me too, ladies offering massage, n i actually found a few very good in massage
bro bro can share hehe, like good massage
Old 29-03-2020, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

This is a good post so bump.

Michat is filled with scams. look out for the following,

1- any lady who msg you first are scams
2- any ang mo you see on the app are scams
3- any cute beauty pic you saw that has high likely of photo shoot with 1-5 photos ether on her sexy body and or the local hdb void deck areas or nearby hdb shops only without any of her selfie pic in it = scams
4- if the lady says she is student, doing part time , 100 for 2 hrs 300 over night =scam. tell tale sign if they give a address in some hdb area near a hdb shops cluster

ALERT- if you gave your number some one will call you with a non caller id number. it be a male saying is her friend and will try to extort you. they will send you pics or videos of a gangster stabbing a another unknown guy and threat you say if you dont pay this will happen to you. He will accuse you of playing his ladies. DO NOT PAY , take screen shots and tell him to fuck off and report to police. Or if you have time play them and extort them back with the screen shots.

Never in any time reveal any personal info. Personal picture and if you go out to play, use another non register sim card.

How to know if genuine?
1- non photoshoot pics
2- Some selfe photos that is non edited

cheers
Old 29-03-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
This is a good post so bump.

Michat is filled with scams. look out for the following,

1- any lady who msg you first are scams
2- any ang mo you see on the app are scams
3- any cute beauty pic you saw that has high likely of photo shoot with 1-5 photos ether on her sexy body and or the local hdb void deck areas or nearby hdb shops only without any of her selfie pic in it = scams
4- if the lady says she is student, doing part time , 100 for 2 hrs 300 over night =scam. tell tale sign if they give a address in some hdb area near a hdb shops cluster

ALERT- if you gave your number some one will call you with a non caller id number. it be a male saying is her friend and will try to extort you. they will send you pics or videos of a gangster stabbing a another unknown guy and threat you say if you dont pay this will happen to you. He will accuse you of playing his ladies. DO NOT PAY , take screen shots and tell him to fuck off and report to police. Or if you have time play them and extort them back with the screen shots.

Never in any time reveal any personal info. Personal picture and if you go out to play, use another non register sim card.

How to know if genuine?
1- non photoshoot pics
2- Some selfe photos that is non edited

cheers
Most of the maids accounts are genuine (they will often list their hometown, or Singapore, and have local names).
Old 06-04-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Wah this thread is so useful. Thanks to all the bros for sharing your experiences. After reading the tips here I feel so glad for not answering a proposal to go to an address in the Stevens Road area. Sorry actually I did go but I didn't dare press the doorbell, some atas 3 storeyed home. Was an Ang Moh saying she's in town visiting her aunt but her aunt went overseas so she's all alone and horny. Most probably if it's true, it could have been the maid who was alone and horny. Either way I didn't take any chances and left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1