The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 11-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
kenjiro199x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Great FR Bro i am into it. Could you kindly share the contact through pm ?
Old 11-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!

Wow that’s quite old right if 50 year old
Old 11-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Went down on Monday. Not much ppl. Saw Angie and 1 really old auntie sitting near the life landing. Angie was eating and the old auntie asked if I wanted massage. She was really old. And a little skinny. I’ve never seen her before but almost wanted to go ahead with her as she is really old (yes. I got a fetish for older women that’s the reason I’m here) but wanted to scout ard some more first. Angie, as usual, was bugging me. I just ignored her. Went round the back and came upon a lady called Connie. Heard of her before but have never met her. First time meeting her and she invited me in. I obliged as I’ve never used her service before. Washed up before lying down on the bed (or massage bed). Massage cannot make it. No strength. Den popped the golden question. She claims she has many young customers and will always come back to her after their first service. She sounded confident in her skills. Started off by massaging me 2nd ic while shoved her pink nipples into my mouth, asking me to suck them while she gel it with her free hands. Started with the left breast den gave me her right breast to suck it as well. She started moaning while I suck and lick her nips. I’ve gotta admit that her skin was soft and smooth. She den proceeded to lick my nips for a while before proceeding to give me a Bj. Halfway thru, she removed her dentures and started sucking it hard. She capped me and asked me to fuck her. She has little hair on her pussy and a small tummy that bounces with her breasts while i thrust her hard. I almost came wilhile seeing this and I had to stop a while. She took my hands and shoved it into her pussy, asking me to finger her. I did as I was told and she started shaking and moaning loudly. She gave me a HJ while I fingered her. I couldn’t take the teasing anymore and I opened up her leg wide and started thrusting her as hard as I could before finally blowing my load. Paid up and washed myself. She left me a note with her number and to contact her in the future. Left a happy man.
Hi! I like your feedback. You are a real GMF! Think you are talking about Annie with pink nipples, soft and smooth skin, offering right and left nipples to suck, enjoy your finger on her big and hard clitoris, little hair on pussy, big breasts etc Hee, hehe!
Old 11-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
takashi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageSicko View Post
Wow that’s quite old right if 50 year old
To most bros going here,old is gold..
Old 11-07-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Bro. 90% of them in JSP are more than 50 years old

Man, 6-7 years ago this place still have some ML that is around 30years old... Now changed so much
Old 12-07-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Man, 6-7 years ago this place still have some ML that is around 30years old... Now changed so much
From what I know, JSP has always been known as the place to find mature MLs
Old 12-07-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro. 90% of them in JSP are more than 50 years old
Care to share who is the other 10% 😂
Old 12-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Just passed by went up look see look see, still same 2 of them sitting at lift there, Thai is open, toilet there open also...
Old 12-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Went today, ivy was not in (was told she went for voting) surprise to me i did not know she Singaporean, i tot she from msia. End up i picl skinny lady (joanne/cecelia) service me.
I am quite sure Ivy is Malaysian.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros is the youngest n most chio one in JSP gone?
Passed by many times never see her.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Same here. Probably went back to China
Old 13-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went in the morning looking for Linda end up Happy giving me a hand job.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Went to JSP near the lift, saw one shoulder length ML/WL... What's her name?
Old 13-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
Went to JSP near the lift, saw one shoulder length ML/WL... What's her name?
Could either be Amy or Angie. Both have shoulder-length hair
Old 13-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Quote:
Same here. Probably went back to China
the one near L1 toilet? she's in SG and still working, just operating in a more low profile way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1