The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi need some advice here

Some back story
I am reaching 40 soon and married but no kids yet. Last year I start to go into viet pub scene frequently and get to know a VB.

She holding work pass holder and only work at pub maybe twice a week as she have a full time job in the day .

So during that time we go have sex almost every week till today. Early Jan this year we change from hotel to her house after some conversation. She did mention she also got go with other customer but not that often before COVID . So till now i seem to the be the one who still looking for her for sex. Off and on she still meeting her friend ( maybe long regualer customer) for dinner . She mention no sex as also there no hotel available and they are married .

I think quite hard for her to let so many different man to her house to have sex as other roommate will see it and due to her day time job .

So overall these month I have developed feeling on her and she know . But I tell her that for now if I am the only man with her I will treat her good but if let say if after COVID period she want to have other customer , i ask her to let me know so I try to maintain a customer work ger relationship.

She say she kind of like me too but both of us know we don’t really have a future as I married. ( my wife done nothing wrong and still like me a lot and I Will not let her know of this to break her heart )

So recently I reliZe I sink deeper onto her . I manage to know her fb and see and I see some photo that she having dinner with a guy ( cannot see the face but can see the hand ) at her house or other people house .

So I question her and she lie to me say is her roommate bf and tel me if I still want to continue find her she welcome and if I don’t wan she is ok . Still fren and ask me don’t think too much.

So I call her and we talk. She admit that is not her roommate bf but is her ex bf. Which I know of too. She still keep in contact with him . She say they are not like bf/gf but also not customer and more than friend . No sex no money involve. So after some talk we clear the air . She say she enjoy the moment we have for now .

By the way her boss still thought she is with her bf as she also tell me need to maintain that fake status as she before that don’t want her boss to suspect anything why she got money to go eat good food or buy expensive thing as that time she go pub work . I become the one that cannot be seen.

Now i thinking I wan to pull my feeling out but still continue to find her . But kind of hard to pull the feeling off. Anyway to “motivate “ myself not to fall so deep ?

Or try to make her fall in love with me and hold the Er nan status ?

All the viet shifu please advice .
Old 13-07-2020, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Bottom line was you are a "married" man ...
If wana makan outside, finish off by wiping off your mouth suits best.
Not advisable to commit relationship outside unless wana take Risk.
Even with FOC fxxx with no money involved also a risk later.
Remember ... Free meal comes with a price too.
Sunken into Saigon Rose world ... believed lot of bros got Stung before liao.

Ya, out here many Viet Sifu,
But to become Viet Sifu also means we had been through all these Shits and experienced crossed swords with Viets bu to stand where we are today.

Haha i rather be a Fresh Grad Viet Bu Chiongster, All Fresh Fresh.
Now ... Retiring from Viet sector lol ...

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 13-07-2020, 03:56 AM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post

Ya, out here many Viet Sifu,
But to become Viet Sifu also means we had been through all these Shits and experienced crossed swords with Viets bu to stand where we are today.

Haha i rather be a Fresh Grad Viet Bu Chiongster, All Fresh Fresh.
Now ... Retiring from Viet sector lol ...
Hi for me still got money involve . when see her , have Sex then give .

Yes I understand not to commit any relationship outside . Most of the time I eat fl and massage spa . Tho even sometime I had fling with 2 different thai ger ( not at hang flower place ) , we end it quite fast. .

Go hang flower also hang for fun . Just get ger down and play only . Very early part also go mask 51 very often but never have feeling for vb before . Maybe got but die offf very fast. Still noob and never go oversea play at that time

Then just last years start to go viet pub , sit wijt gers and go hotel like 2 time only. . Normally I go pub don’t really go hotel , just enjoy the beer and ger accompany .

But this ger I thought is also just another sex only , then Sex after sex , week after week. I get hook to her and now here I am having some type of feeling . Think it’s around maybe 9 mths of sex already.

Guess got to keep motivate myself not to have feeling for her. I would actually keep looking at my phone to see she would msg me or not. But sometime I am able to shake off that feeling then next week the cycle start again.
Old 13-07-2020, 04:03 AM
Samster

How I wish 15 years back I am not so naive . Then go around play or even go till oversea play . Only last few year ago I manage to go thailand with group of brother and really actualy taste the oversea power .

Only one time and that’s it.

Might be also because i and my wife did not have sex for close to one year . Before that we have sex also because want to try for baby . I did not have the urge with her . Over the year when I go fl or massage is always just hj or bj. Only last year I start to actually have sex with working ger .

By the way the viet ger that I am with now is around 30+ already . Think the second time we have sex , we didi raw halfway , then after that it is always raw .

Actually I should not say now with. I don’t think I have win her heart yet. Maybe also because she cannot do sideline now so stick to me.

Last edited by shiroi; 13-07-2020 at 04:27 AM.
Old 13-07-2020, 10:38 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
How I wish 15 years back I am not so naive . Then go around play or even go till oversea play . Only last few year ago I manage to go thailand with group of brother and really actualy taste the oversea power .

Might be also because i and my wife did not have sex for close to one year . Before that we have sex also because want to try for baby . I did not have the urge with her . Over the year when I go fl or massage is always just hj or bj. Only last year I start to actually have sex with working ger .

By the way the viet ger that I am with now is around 30+ already . Think the second time we have sex , we didi raw halfway , then after that it is always raw .

Actually I should not say now with. I don’t think I have win her heart yet. Maybe also because she cannot do sideline now so stick to me.
+132 up for u

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi need some advice here

Some back story
I am reaching 40 soon and married but no kids yet. Last year I start to go into viet pub scene frequently and get to know a VB.

She holding work pass holder and only work at pub maybe twice a week as she have a full time job in the day .

So during that time we go have sex almost every week till today. Early Jan this year we change from hotel to her house after some conversation. She did mention she also got go with other customer but not that often before COVID . So till now i seem to the be the one who still looking for her for sex. Off and on she still meeting her friend ( maybe long regualer customer) for dinner . She mention no sex as also there no hotel available and they are married .

I think quite hard for her to let so many different man to her house to have sex as other roommate will see it and due to her day time job .

So overall these month I have developed feeling on her and she know . But I tell her that for now if I am the only man with her I will treat her good but if let say if after COVID period she want to have other customer , i ask her to let me know so I try to maintain a customer work ger relationship.

She say she kind of like me too but both of us know we don’t really have a future as I married. ( my wife done nothing wrong and still like me a lot and I Will not let her know of this to break her heart )

So recently I reliZe I sink deeper onto her . I manage to know her fb and see and I see some photo that she having dinner with a guy ( cannot see the face but can see the hand ) at her house or other people house .

So I question her and she lie to me say is her roommate bf and tel me if I still want to continue find her she welcome and if I don’t wan she is ok . Still fren and ask me don’t think too much.

So I call her and we talk. She admit that is not her roommate bf but is her ex bf. Which I know of too. She still keep in contact with him . She say they are not like bf/gf but also not customer and more than friend . No sex no money involve. So after some talk we clear the air . She say she enjoy the moment we have for now .

By the way her boss still thought she is with her bf as she also tell me need to maintain that fake status as she before that don’t want her boss to suspect anything why she got money to go eat good food or buy expensive thing as that time she go pub work . I become the one that cannot be seen.

Now i thinking I wan to pull my feeling out but still continue to find her . But kind of hard to pull the feeling off. Anyway to “motivate “ myself not to fall so deep ?

Or try to make her fall in love with me and hold the Er nan status ?

Not sure what advice you want...

I may sound harsh but I will not hide my viewpoints here...so please accept my views here...

One sentence to describe your tryst now..."lack of sex leading to lust tryst"...hate to say you do not love her...you are just paying as a transaction to her to satisfy your lust...

Also she doesn't love you at all becos she is termed "working lady"...:

Sort out your marriage and then you can decide how you want to proceed...any wrong move and you can get into been a pauper...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Speaking of an experiience viet cheongster...

Old 13-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi for me still got money involve . when see her , have Sex then give .

Yes I understand not to commit any relationship outside . Most of the time I eat fl and massage spa . Tho even sometime I had fling with 2 different thai ger ( not at hang flower place ) , we end it quite fast. .

Go hang flower also hang for fun . Just get ger down and play only . Very early part also go mask 51 very often but never have feeling for vb before . Maybe got but die offf very fast. Still noob and never go oversea play at that time

Then just last years start to go viet pub , sit wijt gers and go hotel like 2 time only. . Normally I go pub don’t really go hotel , just enjoy the beer and ger accompany .

But this ger I thought is also just another sex only , then Sex after sex , week after week. I get hook to her and now here I am having some type of feeling . Think it’s around maybe 9 mths of sex already.

Guess got to keep motivate myself not to have feeling for her. I would actually keep looking at my phone to see she would msg me or not. But sometime I am able to shake off that feeling then next week the cycle start again.

Quote:

I just stated above, you found sex with this MILF enjoyable becos you had been deprived...

Your tryst is all money cash transaction....she will leave after her WP not renewed or she intends to quit...so you will be left out hanging dry...

You taking big risk here of doing RAW knowing she had more than one sex partner...during covid-19 also another big risk...

Having sex at her rental flats another risks...she could easily recorded and then blackmail you next time...

My advice is still same...play safe and be safe....sort out marriage...then clear head to proceed...

Harsh reality ...imagine if you dun have sex with wife then she may be having sex with other guy(s)...

OH btw, paying for sex to a viet gal 30+ yo is no longer desirable....

Borrow boss Sam point 4 . "Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it"

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-07-2020 at 12:20 PM.
Old 13-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi need some advice here

As you are married; just pay and fuck that is my advice to you as she will continue to look for Men who can actually support and marry her. If she had better offer from others men she will leave you too.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 13-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Not sure what advice you want...

I may sound harsh but I will not hide my viewpoints here...so please accept my views here...

One sentence to describe your tryst now..."lack of sex leading to lust tryst"...hate to say you do not love her...you are just paying as a transaction to her to satisfy your lust...

Also she doesn't love you at all becos she is termed "working lady"...:

Sort out your marriage and then you can decide how you want to proceed...any wrong move and you can get into been a pauper...
Yes sometime I thinking is it lust. But then I do feel some heart pain when I thought is she is having other guy in her house .

Yes I read the in between page of this thread and know about the working lady . Guess I just got to keep drilling to my head she only making me feel good just to make me keep go find her .

Maybe I should emoply the tatic that if I find her hidden something from me and just ignore her for a week .

Think weather she having feeling for me or not is not important now, important thing is I need to keep telling myself not to fall further in
Old 13-07-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I just stated above, you found sex with this MILF enjoyable becos you had been deprived...

Your tryst is all money cash transaction....she will leave after her WP not renewed or she intends to quit...so you will be left out hanging dry...

You taking big risk here of doing RAW knowing she had more than one sex partner...during covid-19 also another big risk...

Having sex at her rental flats another risks...she could easily recorded and then blackmail you next time...

My advice is still same...play safe and be safe....sort out marriage...then clear head to proceed...

Harsh reality ...imagine if you dun have sex with wife then she may be having sex with other guy(s)...

OH btw, paying for sex to a viet gal 30+ yo is no longer desirable....

Borrow boss Sam point 4 . "Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it"
Thank you for the above pointer . Yeah understand paying sex for 30 + no longer desirable . Ha but sometime 人就是犯贱。 before that I have sex with 20+ before and just F and Forget . But don’t know why chemistry with this 30 + lady is so strong . After reading all your reply , I feel much better and more in control of my thinking direction . Thank you again
Old 13-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes sometime I thinking is it lust. But then I do feel some heart pain when I thought is she is having other guy in her house .

Yes I read the in between page of this thread and know about the working lady . Guess I just got to keep drilling to my head she only making me feel good just to make me keep go find her .

Maybe I should emoply the tatic that if I find her hidden something from me and just ignore her for a week .

Think weather she having feeling for me or not is not important now, important thing is I need to keep telling myself not to fall further in
Stop wasting your time; just pay for sex and move on. What tactics you wanna to employ? VB are more clever in terms of Strategy. If u need some sex pay and walk off. No need to talk abt love as you can't marry her and she will 100% leave you when she found someone who can give her more than you.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 13-07-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
As you are married; just pay and fuck that is my advice to you as she will continue to look for Men who can actually support and marry her. If she had better offer from others men she will leave you too.
Guess you are correct . Eventually she would want to find someone to marry her which I cannot give her . And the amount I give her also not a lot. She will have higher offer from other man .

From all these above , I should not hold high Hope from her to be my er nan. Guess for the time being just f and don’t heart to heart talk with her anymore . Don’t message her unnecessarily unless just date time to have sex.
Old 13-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Stop wasting your time; just pay for sex and move on. What tactics you wanna to employ? VB are more clever in terms of Strategy. If u need some sex pay and walk off. No need to talk abt love as you can't marry her and she will 100% leave you when she found someone who can give her more than you.
Okie you are right . First part is to take remove my feeling for her . Let’s see after few week later i success or not . Just got to continue read the thread to remind myself . Thank again
Old 13-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+132 up for u
Thank you for the point . I add you back already . My small point only .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1