The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Wah lao, this time update so short! Hahahaha. But whatever it is, take care of yourself, bro micropen. Remember to take a moment to breathe when the work is too hectic.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 11-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Previously:
Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
I slowly opened the door and I could not believe my eyes...
The Final Showdown

There I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw two bodies on top of each other in the 69 position. One of them was my wife lying down but I couldn't see who the other person was as the face was blocked by my wifes legs. I hear my wife moaning with her eyes close with ecstatic movements from her body.

I was initially had an enraged feeling that she would do this. But also at the same time I could feel my cock get harder by the second.
With a blank face I said calmly:

"uhh what the fuck is going here?"

the two bodies suddenly sprang in surprise as they were caught by me.
My wife snapped opened her eyes and glared at me. the other person lifted their head and also looked at me and low and behold that other person was: Jenna.

"Babe! what are you doing here so early?!" my wife said. as Jenna looked at me quiet.

"I came back to surprise you cause my project finished early.. wait what the fuck is going on here?" I replied

"Jenna came over to chill and relax.." she tried to say

before I could reply anything Jenna came over to me with her naked body and just kissed me. I was in shock. She looked at me then over to my wife.
My wife looked at her then me and I looked at Jenna then my wife.

we stood there for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity looking at each other. Suddenly all my rage went away. Jenna took my hand and pulled me to my wife where she gave the signal for me to kiss her. Without hesitating I leaned in to kiss her. Now my blood is really pumping.. We shared a good 5-10 second kiss when Jenna proceeded kiss my wife. All this was done without saying a word. As they were kissing I could feel Jenna's hand on my leg moving towards my hard cock. She then proceeded to unzip my pants while kissing my wife. I dont know what came over me I started to remove my shirt. My wife just kissing Jenna.

After the long kiss my wife just looked at me which she undid the rest of my pants and jenna pulled it down. Seeing these two beautiful women just made me even hornier.

The two then proceeded to kiss and touch each other while I watched..
they were so passionate. I then said
"you guys wait here I'll go cleanup first" They just ignored me and continued.

I quickly went into the shower to wash off. It was the fastest shower of my life. As I went back into the room I saw them on the couch back in their 69 position. Jenna was on top with her wet pussy in my wife's face. Theres something so hot when watching my wife eat her out. While watching them I took out my phone and took a photo.

I automatically went over to my wife and looked at her. She gave me a really horny look at I kissed her upside down as Jenna was going down on her. I could hear her moans through our kiss.

I then looked at jenna's wet pussy. I brought my face closer to it and started to lick it. My wife and I both were slobbering all over her pussy as she moaned loudly. I then moved my tongue up towards her anus and started licking it with the tip of my tongue in a circular motion as my wife ate her pussy.

After a while I stood up. cock at full erection ready for action. I slipped it into my my wife's mouth as she gave me a bbbj to get some lubrication. I quickly took a picture to capture this magical moment.

The moment I was fantasizing about has finally come.From the time I saw her tight pussy in the first video she sent me. I see Jenna's tight wet pussy waiting for me. My wife gave me one last suck as it popped out of her mouth. I slowly moved the tip of cock along her clitoris and into her opening. I slowly pushed it in as I hear her moan pushing back against me. I grabbed her ass to control the speed. I could feel my wife tongue lick my balls and shaft as I was moving in and out of Jenna.

"ahhh Charles" I could hear her moan out as I went all the way in.

At the point in time I was horny as fuck. I pulled out then told both my wife and Jenna to get on the floor. Jenna then said:
"wait let me get something.."
As she went over to her bag my wife slithered from the couch and crawled on the floor. her pussy in plain view for me so I then snapped another photo.

Jenna came back with something small. I wasn't sure what it was.
My wife then said:
"whats that?"
"i'll show you" as threw some pillows on the ground and got next to my wife doggy style. She looked at my as she inserted what seems to be one of her toys into her ass. It was a heart shaped but plug..
I then moved in to insert the tip of my penis into her again. My wife just next to her looking at her. I wriggled the heart shape toy a little to give her some stimulation as I fucked her.
After a while I pulled out and looked at my wife ready to go into her. She arched her back waiting to receive me as I slowly entered her. Theres something really hot about moving from one pussy to another. Jenna then went under my wife to suck her nipples. I was so turned on and pumped harder in my wife as she moaned loudly.

To prevent cumming too fast I then pulled out and grabbed my wife and Jenna's hand and pushed them on the bed. jenna was on the bottom and my wife climbed on top of her.

Without hesitation I immediately rammed Jenna while my wife was making out with her. I then pulled out and rammed my wife straight away not staying too long in one place. I can feel myself almost reaching my blowing point but I tried my best to make this last. I could hear both of them take turns squeeling as I transitioned from one pussy to another. As I was doing this I took a few pics of both penetrations. I could see them passionately making out as I rammed both of them.

My wife then crawled up for Jenna to eat her pussy once more as I continued fucking Jenna making sure she kept 100% busy. My wife then got off and went to the couch watching us fuck for a while when we both got up and went back.

"I want to try your toy" she said.
Jenna then picked up her but plug and licked my wifes ass and slowly inserted it into her.
"does it hurt?" she asked
"no..: my wife replied

Jenna then lied on the ground back in 69 position this time I was fucking my wife from behind while Jenna licks both our genitals. I started to go harder as i could feel Jenna's soft tongue on my balls gliding it to my wife's pussy. At this point in time I couldn't hold it in anymore as I tried to pull out and cum I shot over my wife's pussy and I was surprised to see jenna actually lick it up. I took my phone and squeezed out the remaining cum into jenna's mouth.

so exhausted I fell back panting as Jenna swallowed my cum and continued to eat the rest of my wife's pussy....

As I watch I slowly snapped back into reality of what just happened... Where do we go from here? I thought to myself

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the support guys please donate some free points if you have. I am happy to share these pics with you guys regardless..
sorry no convo in this one for those of you who dont like my commentary. You'll have to actually read this one this time
some of the links are taken down so If you do find it broken please let me know

Last edited by micropen; 12-07-2020 at 01:36 PM.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future

Omg TS .... Visual Info too hot to handle liao, with precious pics tagged along, DIYed~ liao XD

Last edited by sincross; 11-07-2020 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lao. Read already this story, cannot tahan liao!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 11-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Great update from TS. Keep cumming!
Old 11-07-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Up you bro. What an amazing story with the pics. You’re a lucky guy
Old 12-07-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrlazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waaa bro i hope your adventure didn't just stop there man
Old 12-07-2020, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an adventure! Keep it going for more juice bro
Old 12-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

What a great 3some session you had!!!
I’m sure there will be more to cum
Such envy ogling their sexy bodies while you piak piak them. Next session you might get to piak their arsehole
Old 12-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HOLY SHIT.

YOU FUCK'N LEGEND!!!

Your karma in your previous life must be through the roof!
Old 12-07-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Naiseeeee.... More pls
Old 13-07-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know so much happenings here, cheers!

Last edited by diputs1269; 13-07-2020 at 10:31 AM.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LickitongueSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
hi guys just had a nice shower long day today. had home made udon compliments of the wife.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously:

The Investigation
At first glance i did not know what to think of it. was it an eggplant? some sort of makeup sponge? but something so phallic like that only meant one thing.. a big fat dildo.
I understood now what she meant by her toys... and why she didn't successfully send the sound recording before.I took a full minute where i would envision she was half way recording her moans when she inserted her toy slowly into her pussy. slowly getting it wet but and decided to finish off her session instead of sending me a recording. i could feel the blood rush down and something started to get hard.
Not knowing how open she is I decided to play it dumb and said:
"is that what i think it is?

she then replied:
"its one of the toys that i have i have more"

At this point of time i felt much more comfortable to talk to her due to her dirty witty coy way of talking to me.

"is that why you didnt reply me before I saw you record something but you canceled" I asked

I took a glance over to my wife to make sure she was still sleeping. I only could imaging what she would say if she caught me.. but i couldnt help myself.. luckily she was and she rolled over to face the other side. Her ass bended towards my crotch and i could feel them pressed against my hard cock.

she then replied
"hehe~ maybe..i guess you'll never know!"

I loved how she was leading me on teasing me in. kind of like slowly reeling a fish in when you go fishing. I think she knew I was interested and probably knew i had a hard on as well.
I then asked:
"what other toys do you have? I'm curious to see"

she then replied:
"i have this one toy that makes me really really happy~ i'll show you if you dont mind hehe~"

It was a no brainer for me
"I think at this point I'll be happy for you to show me anything"

I waited and tried to guess what it could be. probably another picture of a dildo in different sizes colors ect. oh how wrong I was for the next thing that popped up on my screen was not a picture but a video.
Great story TS! Reading your story makes me want to start playing ML, never know can get the same luck!

I think the video has been taken down, could you relink the video again!
Old 13-07-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Camping Here For More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1