The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sjiaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Return home from PH to SG

Not sure he found the website
Old 06-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Marypm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any further updates TS?
Old 06-07-2020, 09:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Been camping here for a while, hope next phase will come soon
Old 07-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                                                    

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 07-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NEW camper!!!
Old 08-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates!
Just found this thread & finish reading at 1 go!
Old 08-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 14
freeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post
We maintain this Boss and employee relationship in the day, and lovers at night. she no longer sleep in her room at night, and i started a relationship with my maid...

the thing i like about filipinas is, they love their guy and they are devoted to you. They are the best in bed, and make you like king... But we both agrees that this companionship will not be permanent...

It was CNY eve and after dinner at my parents place, i brought her to Chinatown for a walk... But this time, i hold her hands when walking...

Cici - sir, later people see.

I just want to be fair to her, like i fuxk her so much, yet i still want to hide her, I don't think its nice, so i want her to feel secure with me.

she was happy, and she did not push me away...

and things really so sway siao, my ex wife happens to be at Chinatown, and she saw me very close with cici. She was out with her friends, as she broke off with her bf like weeks before.

she called me on my phone after seeing that, saying she doesn't like what she is seeing now, but ignored her... She now knows i fuxk the maid, and you know women jealousy is the next level....

the next say, cny day 1, she visited my parents, and i have to be there, but i left cici at home...
You are a very lucky guy leh..
Kudos to you...
Old 09-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronphua86 View Post
I texted Karen the same night, asking if i can send her to work the next day, she agreed!

Karen - sorry that i can't meet you as there is so much restrictions now. We wait ok?

We both agreed that i can continue to send her to work or home if i can, but for sex have to wait...

I gave her a kiss before dropping her off...

Always meetup with Karen should have chances, cheers!
Old 09-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
jinnian888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, hoping to read more
Old 09-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for your next instalment.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 10-07-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Knnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping too!
Old 12-07-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more superb
Old 12-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1