The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Peterpark1777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi fellas, I lost the contact of Adele. Can any kind souls please PM me? Greatly appreciate it, man!
Old 13-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
Humm has Apple resumed ? Missing the nurse ...
Returned to china on 26 may bro. Her wechat lots of photos of her hanging with her friends in PRC
Old 13-07-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Seen some post on SGBEAUTYCASTLE are they true . Any bait/ switch ?? Any bro try the service can upsate pls 😃 seen they is 2 viet lady doing massage . Hehe
Most are way exaggerated and most photos very old or heavily doctored.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip over, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting and massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.

Last edited by Rufuslife; 23-07-2020 at 01:35 AM.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWolf93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip out, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting on my butt, massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.
Can pm contact?
Old 17-07-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
That’s some chemistry between both of yo :)

Quote:
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip out, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting on my butt, massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.
Old 17-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

My humble FR.

Central-east

Went there during lunch time, walk walk around in the mall and got waved in by a slim milf (looks like late 30s). Face (aiyo no mask, maybe she was drinking water before I walked past) was pleasant and she was wearing low cut shirt. I wasn't even pretending, I was just staring at her tits the entire time while I was at the shop's entrance.

I ask her how much is entrance fee. She say $35 for 30mins, $50 for 1 hour.

Let me be frank now, anyone paying that high for entry fee is stupid especially since she was obviously NOT normal massage. But I also know the 'tango'. Entering into this type of joint FOC is pretty rude. I gave her $20.

Inside, she told me to strip down to underwear and lie on the bed. Put a towel on me and start the massage. Typical piano massage scam bullshit.

Went on for about 10 minutes, she ask me flip over. She lean on me hug me and ask GQ: What do I want. I asked her what she got. $80 for HJ, $100 to strip roam and HJ. I told her no im not paying that. After some back and forth, I tell her $50 for HJ. She say ok.

So she starts the deed and I started touching her. No resistance so I started to go under her top. After awhile she lifts her shirt up and unhooks her bra. I took her bra off. magic of push up bra. She said $80. I said no, I had already paid her $20 for a shit massage. I lean forward and sucked her tits. I sucked until she told me to be gentle. Finished in her hands with my mouth on her tits.

She cleaned me up and sprayed hand sanitizer on her boobs. Spoke for awhile, she told me her name was Kelly.

Total Damage: $70 (needs to nego or you get carrot chop).

PM me if you got contacts to trade for this Kelly.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
My humble FR.

Let me be frank now, anyone paying that high for entry fee is stupid especially since she was obviously NOT normal massage. But I also know the 'tango'. Entering into this type of joint FOC is pretty rude. I gave her $20.
Never know you can decide the entry fee
Old 17-07-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Never know you can decide the entry fee
Yeah, the ML also know their massage is bullshit. Last time fortune centre circa 2013 many ML quote $50 and if you walk away they will hastily reduce to like $20 or even $10 to get you inside. Money is money after all and the real $ is from the 'specials'.
Old 24-07-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
Shooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip over, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting and massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.

Bro. Can share contact?
Old 24-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 9
tzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to behold

hi bro, can share contact pls.
Old 25-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Iam007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Melody frm SGBC.

Amazing massage by her. Alot of affort from the beginning of entering her shop/house. She starts by helping you take off shoes and shirt. Massage is top notch. Her HLDY is different but feels great. Not a time watcher. But if your late that's your loss.

Otherthan bencoolen gem. I will sure recommend her.

Be early 5min when visit her.

Looks: 7/10 Milf
Boobs: 10/10
Massage: 11/10
GFE: 10/10
Very clean place.
Well spent.

Sure to RTM. Hope she offer more services.
Old 28-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

(posted this question in massage forum, post here also for those only go for HC/MP: ) Hi, anyone tried this Eva from SLG? Seems she operate from MP. https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-eva/
If yes, any FR and how is the pricing? Should be all in or still must add entrance fee?
Old 28-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
(posted this question in massage forum, post here also for those only go for HC/MP: ) Hi, anyone tried this Eva from SLG? Seems she operate from MP. https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-eva/
If yes, any FR and how is the pricing? Should be all in or still must add entrance fee?
Pm'ed you.
Old 28-07-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Forum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toystory1234 View Post
Pm'ed you.
Bro can pm me too TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1