The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

wow mesh bra the counter must have enjoy the eye candy sure your nip must be poking out
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Yes, haha, went out the other night to a 24hr supermarket in a white t shirt and white shorts, however I was wearing a mesh bra and no undies below. felt so exposed and turned on, luckily I had my mask on the whole time
Old 05-07-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wow mesh bra the counter must have enjoy the eye candy sure your nip must be poking out
haha, ya, luckily not many people, but it was cold and it became hard and pointy
Old 05-07-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wah lucky the counter never grab u and push into the back of the store
Quote:
haha, ya, luckily not many people, but it was cold and it became hard and pointy
Old 05-07-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, haha, went out the other night to a 24hr supermarket in a white t shirt and white shorts, however I was wearing a mesh bra and no undies below. felt so exposed and turned on, luckily I had my mask on the whole time
Quote:
Wow sis !!..dinno u r another one of the few brave n notti gals daring to go to the brightly lighted up supermarket in the night near yr place w/o wearing yr panties n only in a white colour translucent shorts that can easily see thru that u were pantiless ...then when u felt so exposed n turned on, wat did u do ???...haha...were u there shopping tgt with yr husband n if so did yr husband know ??? ...sis, next time u want to do that again, can let us know in advance here please ???...we wanna go beo u ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow sis !!..dinno u r another one of the few brave n notti gals daring to go to the brightly lighted up supermarket in the night near yr place w/o wearing yr panties n only in a white colour translucent shorts that can easily see thru that u were pantiless ...then when u felt so exposed n turned on, wat did u do ???...haha...were u there shopping tgt with yr husband n if so did yr husband know ??? ...sis, next time u want to do that again, can let us know in advance here please ???...we wanna go beo u ...hehe
I was alone, just needed to grab a few stuff last minute, but seldom there is people around past a certain time, it would be weird if got people beo-ing
Old 05-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wah lucky the counter never grab u and push into the back of the store
haha, i think you watch too many JAV already
Old 05-07-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

AV is the start of all pattern no meh??
Quote:
haha, i think you watch too many JAV already
Old 05-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was alone, just needed to grab a few stuff last minute, but seldom there is people around past a certain time, it would be weird if got people beo-ing
Oic...thks for the info sis lollipopgal ...not many pple around doesn't mean it is totally safe ...there could be a guy hiding somewhere behind the shelvings beo-ing u n taking photos of u ...but even then no big deal...he wants to see n admire u let him see lor...see only but cannot touch ...haha

Old 05-07-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Actually cannot tell if sis is pantiless if she is bare. Bro how come you never ask sis if she has bush or not, or you already knew?
Old 05-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixitis View Post
Actually cannot tell if sis is pantiless if she is bare. Bro how come you never ask sis if she has bush or not, or you already knew?
Don't know leh bro...sorry, forgot to ask the dear sis ..think she may be too shy to let us know such private personal info in such an open thread ...thanks for asking on my behalf ...but we still hope she will be sporting enough to share with us here

Old 07-07-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha well done. Kinky mesh bra confirm got feel one when the cool air blows.
Just bump into one at SK petrol station. She was using her hand and covering her front when exiting the petrol kisok. Wearing a black singlet. When she walk pass me i beo her back no see bra strap confirm she never wear inside.
Old 08-07-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hahaha. Next time tell us please. Sharing is caring sister.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixitis View Post
bare la, thats why cant tell
Old 09-07-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
So sweet of u sis to let us know of such a private info ...T.Q. so much ...appreciated !

Last edited by Rickey; 09-07-2022 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-07-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice, if your shorts has large openings, sure can see your lips zg hehe