The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why I enjoy it when other men ogle my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun456 View Post
Support bro ! I also enjoy it when my wife dress sexy, makes me damn turn on and will bang her really hard when we are home. Especially when she gets ogled alot or even hit on a couple of times
I think all women are inherently vain, they want to know that they are still desirable and able to get a guy horny. so the secret is to appeal to their innate desire to be lusted after. But I'm not complaining, they happy, I also happy coz at the end of the day, I'm the one that gets to bang her when we get home after one of her tease sessions.
Old 21-09-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CrashDummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Why I enjoy it when other men ogle my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
I think all women are inherently vain, they want to know that they are still desirable and able to get a guy horny
Very well said bro
Old 21-09-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
WrestlerRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashDummy View Post
Very well said bro
I also think so
Old 27-09-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi stoicism bro

Thanks for sharing your stash with us. The clothings which you bought were magnificent. I am looking forward to the updates of the attires in year end.

I had shown these to my wife but she said these aren’t her style.. still trying to clarify what doe she meant by that. Maybe she wants it more daring? Hahaha!!!

Quote:
since one of the fellow forum members was asking, here's all the outfits I bought in anticipation of some exposure when travelling year's end. Will divide it into dresses she liked and those she wasn't so keen on. For actual pics of her wearing them, will probably have to wait until end of year.

First outfit (A): she liked it but found it complicated to wear.

Second outfit (B): she didn't like it so much as the material was very thin and likely the dress won't last. I like it because this dress can't wear any underwear.

Third outfit (C): This one was her favourite because she liked the pattern on the material and she said it wasn't too thin. No need to say why I like it.

Fourth outfit (D): this one came later and she hasn't tried it yet. The bright colours might be a hard-sell but it's the kind of outfit she would look great in and would definitely draw all eyes. Definitely an outfit for partying.

Fifth outfit (E): This was an easy sell since it full covers, well padded and can be worn as a 'proper' swimsuit in a pool or beach. Yes for her.

Sixth outfit (F): This is supposed to be worn as a swimsuit, but honestly even I would say no way to wear in public. The material is super thin and stretchy. More like ice silk than swimsuit material. And if it gets even a little bit wet, the white part will turn completely transparent. Even so can clearly see her nipples when she wears. Maybe will keep this for privacy of our room. But would be a pity if she doesn't wear it where people can see.

So guys, which outfit you think it best. Or was the first swimsuit still the best?
Old 28-09-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
cheekyfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Hi stoicism bro

Thanks for sharing your stash with us. The clothings which you bought were magnificent. I am looking forward to the updates of the attires in year end.

I had shown these to my wife but she said these aren’t her style.. still trying to clarify what doe she meant by that. Maybe she wants it more daring? Hahaha!!!
Wow that would be best if she wears more daring than those hehe
Old 28-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Hi stoicism bro

as long as she looks hot, whatever style suits her best will be great.
But now I'm curious what styles she likes.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 13
WiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyfoot View Post
Wow that would be best if she wears more daring than those hehe
Indeed bro
Old 30-09-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think all women are inherently vain, they want to know that they are still desirable and able to get a guy horny. so the secret is to appeal to their innate desire to be lusted after. But I'm not complaining, they happy, I also happy coz at the end of the day, I'm the one that gets to bang her when we get home after one of her tease sessions.
That is why better not wear to sexy when you are out. You can go a bit sexy to attract attention or very sexy to get everyone ogle at you. I am a bit conservative hence I feel just a little will do

When I am out shopping with a group of ladies, sometimes they go for the extreme. For example braless than expose full back or side boobs. Or sometimes extremely low plunging necklines. I think this one a bit too extreme and attract a lot of attention.
Old 30-09-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
That is why better not wear to sexy when you are out. You can go a bit sexy to attract attention or very sexy to get everyone ogle at you. I am a bit conservative hence I feel just a little will do

When I am out shopping with a group of ladies, sometimes they go for the extreme. For example braless than expose full back or side boobs. Or sometimes extremely low plunging necklines. I think this one a bit too extreme and attract a lot of attention.
Everyone wear what they are comfortable. But generally I think most parts of Singapore, it is safe. Men look but won't go too far. Good to scandalise a bit.. sometimes we too strait lace as a society.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!
Quote:
I like how you think!
B and D bro. Looking forward to see her in all those outfits.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
ralantlass1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Would love to bump into your group of friends one day
Old 30-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralantlass1 View Post
Would love to bump into your group of friends one day
Haha! Today is fri! I always love weekends.
Old 30-09-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Everyone wear what they are comfortable. But generally I think most parts of Singapore, it is safe. Men look but won't go too far. Good to scandalise a bit.. sometimes we too strait lace as a society.
I don't mind them looking but cannot come too close. Don't really feel comfortable with the kind of close contact.
Old 30-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha! Today is fri! I always love weekends.
Where do you all plan to shop this weekend?
Old 10-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi Annie,

Understood. Although it is safer in singapore, if individual is feeling uncomfortable about stranger coming near, better not. Mind if i ask whether do you feel safer with you are out with your bf or husband instead of your girlfriends?

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1