The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Why I enjoy it when other men ogle my wife.

[TLDR] Getting my wife to dress sexy and watching the horny reactions of men gets me horny too [/TLDR]

Like all hot blooded males I enjoy admiring the female body. So naturally when I had a girlfriend (later wife) I encouraged her to dress sexy for me to admire. But wife being a well brought-up girl, was embarrassed to show off her body in public. Hence 'dressing up' was only something she did in the privacy of our bedroom and as a prelude (or reward) to sex.

So this continued for many years. We got married. Sex became a little vanilla. We had kids and things became routine. We would still occasionally spice things up when we travel overseas but that was it.

Until about 3 or 4 years back.

You see, wife always complained that she didn't really know what to buy me for presents on birthday and other events (anniversary, christmas etc). So we would default to a dinner date or a movie date. But as all guys know, women sometimes struggle over what to wear. So I solved the problem by starting a practice that during one of these special occasions, I get to pick her outfits. Of course this also coincided with the rise of e-commerce shopping, so not only would I buy the outfit, but she basically promised to wear whatever I chose.

I couldn't believe my luck.

At first I started fairly tame. basic dresses, some halternecks, backless dresses. It was nice to see my wife in different outfits from what she usually wears to work.

Then I found this mesh dress: (note, not my wife, but it's the same dress)

Maybe my dear wife didn't realise just how see through the top of dress was, or maybe she herself wanted to do something daring. When she tried on the dress at home, it wasn't obvious how sheer it was. But it quickly became obvious under the white lights of the shopping centre we went to, that my wife's strapless black bra was fully revealed. I noticed people were looking at her, especially men. And I know what they were thinking. They were feasting their eyes on my wife's dress, essentially getting a full view of her in just a bra top. A piece of her underwear that is normally hidden from the eyes of others.

To say that this messed with my mind a little was an understatement. I immediately got hard and more or less stayed hard the whole evening. When we got home that evening, the sex was great. I didn't explain why and she didn't ask, but I think she picked up on how 'special' that date was.

That became the start, more or less, of a few more adventures. Maybe in one of my follow up stories I will describe how I got her to wear a bra-less outfit with a plunging neckline on one of our nights out. Maybe I'll also consult the men and women here on future dress choices.

What do you'll think about the below:

I know this is a potentially contentious topic and there are those who read this forum who are very against the idea of showing off their wives / gfs. But I think there are at least a few like-minded bros here.
Old 25-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alphabird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why I enjoy it when other men ogle my wife.

Hi! I am one of the like minded bro here

I love showing my girl off to the extent where most of her wardrobe now is something revealing, hot pants with torn butt cheek area or something that accentuates her chest, wear out bra top

Anyone in Harbor front / Vivo City / Sentosa on Monday would've noticed a lady in a red bra top barely covering her 34D boobs. That's her
Old 25-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi TS,

First to comment!

This plunging dress is very nice (and daring). does your wife willing to try out this outfit straight away? is it better to row the dice / play the sexy dress at a slower pace? Imagine getting straight to plunging dress really turns someone's sexiness to the max but you could have missed out the process so other attires..

just my point of view because i would rather see a lot alot more other sexy clothing before going to the maximum level..

lastly, can i see you and your wife live after you had gotten a sexy piece of dress?

tomorrow is TGIF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
[TLDR] Getting my wife to dress sexy and watching the horny reactions of men gets me horny too [/TLDR]

Like all hot blooded males I enjoy admiring the female body. So naturally when I had a girlfriend (later wife) I encouraged her to dress sexy for me to admire. But wife being a well brought-up girl, was embarrassed to show off her body in public. Hence 'dressing up' was only something she did in the privacy of our bedroom and as a prelude (or reward) to sex.

So this continued for many years. We got married. Sex became a little vanilla. We had kids and things became routine. We would still occasionally spice things up when we travel overseas but that was it.

Until about 3 or 4 years back.

You see, wife always complained that she didn't really know what to buy me for presents on birthday and other events (anniversary, christmas etc). So we would default to a dinner date or a movie date. But as all guys know, women sometimes struggle over what to wear. So I solved the problem by starting a practice that during one of these special occasions, I get to pick her outfits. Of course this also coincided with the rise of e-commerce shopping, so not only would I buy the outfit, but she basically promised to wear whatever I chose.

I couldn't believe my luck.

At first I started fairly tame. basic dresses, some halternecks, backless dresses. It was nice to see my wife in different outfits from what she usually wears to work.

Then I found this mesh dress: (note, not my wife, but it's the same dress)

Maybe my dear wife didn't realise just how see through the top of dress was, or maybe she herself wanted to do something daring. When she tried on the dress at home, it wasn't obvious how sheer it was. But it quickly became obvious under the white lights of the shopping centre we went to, that my wife's strapless black bra was fully revealed. I noticed people were looking at her, especially men. And I know what they were thinking. They were feasting their eyes on my wife's dress, essentially getting a full view of her in just a bra top. A piece of her underwear that is normally hidden from the eyes of others.

To say that this messed with my mind a little was an understatement. I immediately got hard and more or less stayed hard the whole evening. When we got home that evening, the sex was great. I didn't explain why and she didn't ask, but I think she picked up on how 'special' that date was.

That became the start, more or less, of a few more adventures. Maybe in one of my follow up stories I will describe how I got her to wear a bra-less outfit with a plunging neckline on one of our nights out. Maybe I'll also consult the men and women here on future dress choices.

What do you'll think about the below:

I know this is a potentially contentious topic and there are those who read this forum who are very against the idea of showing off their wives / gfs. But I think there are at least a few like-minded bros here.
Old 25-08-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Hi TS,

First to comment!

This plunging dress is very nice (and daring). does your wife willing to try out this outfit straight away? is it better to row the dice / play the sexy dress at a slower pace? Imagine getting straight to plunging dress really turns someone's sexiness to the max but you could have missed out the process so other attires..

just my point of view because i would rather see a lot alot more other sexy clothing before going to the maximum level..

lastly, can i see you and your wife live after you had gotten a sexy piece of dress?

tomorrow is TGIF!
I think I can convince her, but not in time for TGIF. As I said, her submissiveness to wear what I choose is limited to very special occasions. As for whether she would wear something so plunging, I actually got her wearing something similar and we went out for dinner. I think some of the other bros have seen the outfit in the picture sharing section.
Old 25-08-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

whoa! nice dress choices bro!
I really hope to bump into you guys out there some where...

up you 16
Old 25-08-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
feneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plunging neckline is good to wear to clubs
Old 25-08-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabird View Post
Hi! I am one of the like minded bro here

I love showing my girl off to the extent where most of her wardrobe now is something revealing, hot pants with torn butt cheek area or something that accentuates her chest, wear out bra top.

Anyone in Harbor front / Vivo City / Sentosa on Monday would've noticed a lady in a red bra top barely covering her 34D boobs. That's her
Wow.. that sounds hot! I notice the trend is slowly changing. Our weather is so hot, we should encourage our ladies to wear less.
Old 26-08-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alphabird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Wow.. that sounds hot! I notice the trend is slowly changing. Our weather is so hot, we should encourage our ladies to wear less.
I agree! Not only I want you to ogle at my girl, I'd love to ogle at your wife too

Most of the time its a good experience but sometimes it may become unpleasant when we come across people who are 'uncivilized'

One time we were walking in the flea market, one of the seller saw her boobs and loudly asked his friend 'kua tio bo, dua liap'

Damn turn off! Why can't be a gentleman and just ogle in silence or even just whisper it to your friend, no need to announce it to the whole market, very prude

Hopefully one day we get to share our experience and shopping cart, I would love to showcase my girl to you
Old 26-08-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi TS,
Glad to know I am not alone in this. Now I feel normal. Haha. My end, everything the same as you. After the arrival of my last child, things got monotonous. So I got my wife to wear simple sexy clothes. Without her bra. To show off her C cups. She is of course reluctant. Because of the stares she get. Did take some persuasion. Like you, I buy the clothes. She wears them. Over the years, I kept upgrading her clothes. And her mentality. It has now become quite extreme and ridiculous. To a point even topless at restaurants (no joke). Can share notes if you are keen. Else, I will just be a silent reader. Do continue sharing your story. Cheers.
Old 26-08-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

wait
how topless at restaurant
Old 26-08-2022, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Hi TS,
Glad to know I am not alone in this. Now I feel normal. Haha. My end, everything the same as you. After the arrival of my last child, things got monotonous. So I got my wife to wear simple sexy clothes. Without her bra. To show off her C cups. She is of course reluctant. Because of the stares she get. Did take some persuasion. Like you, I buy the clothes. She wears them. Over the years, I kept upgrading her clothes. And her mentality. It has now become quite extreme and ridiculous. To a point even topless at restaurants (no joke). Can share notes if you are keen. Else, I will just be a silent reader. Do continue sharing your story. Cheers.
Hi, great to see another like minded guy here. Wow. Topless in restaurant, you deserve an award for that!

Maybe that's why the servers at the restaurants I've been to have all been super professional. A few (ladies) even complimented my wife when she wore this figure hugging patterned dress with cutouts.

Not sure if it is the same for you but while people do take second (even third) looks, at least one thing I appreciate is Singaporeans won't come and bother you (maybe we've been lucky). I don't mind them looking at my wife.. even 'eye raping' her. But I would be pissed if they feel entitled to come over and be more aggressive in their attention. I think that might be more of an issue overseas.
Old 26-08-2022, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Office365247 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros stoicism and MoJoe313, hope to see your wives in sexy clothing some day!
Old 26-08-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Earlier this year, we had a short staycation at the Jen Hotel on Cuscaden Road. So as per usual, I packed a few sexy outfits for her to wear, including a low cut one piece swimsuit and a black and blue flower patterned two piece dress (Dress part is a halter, mid thigh with a plunging neckline, with matching sleeves as a separate piece). Because of the neckline and it's backless, there is no way to wear a bra.

"Are you sure you want me to wear that?", said my wife a bit anxiously. And understandably so since this would be the first time she has ever gone out bra less, much less in something that shows so much of her chest.

"Of course! I think you would look so hot!", I replied. To be honest, I was a little under the weather that weekend (thankfully not covid) but mild flu be damned, I knew that I had to seize the opportunity or else the next chance might be who knows when.

"Okay", she said a bit meekly. But was that a hint of excitement I detected in her eyes?

She put on the dress and I could see she tried to tie the dress higher at first, but that would raise the lower part too high and she would end up flashing her underwear. So being the helpful husband, I 'helped' to adjust her dress so that the v-neck ended mid way between her solar plexus and her belly button. That put on full display her modest 34B cleavage.

Wife stood in front of mirror, reassessing herself. She must have liked what she saw because she stopped protesting. My own 2IC was already saluting.

We walked out the hotel for an early dinner at Brewerkz. We took the quieter back lane which was Cuscaden Road, which is lined with a few other hotels and some condos. I didn't want to throw my wife into the deep end by walking down Orchard road in the outfit...... yet.

But there were still people out and about. Some maids walking their employers dogs. Some tourists sight seeing. But also a couple of hotel staff taking their break or throwing out trash. One uncle in particular did a double take when he saw us hand in hand. Or rather saw my wife since he most certainly didn't look at anything other than her. He had his eyes glued to her curves and especially her uncovered front. Damn, I was starting to get a stiffy again.

Uncle didn't do much, only stared for the full 30 sec or so that it took us to walk past him. I wonder what he thought he was seeing? Maybe not husband and wife? Maybe chubby businessman and his plaything? Maybe foreign visitor and his call girl. Maybe a working girl and her john after a hotel session?

In any case there wasn't anything else eventful until we got to Brewerkz. I commend the staff at the Brewerkz Orchard Rendevous Hotel, the indian brother didn't even bat an eye when he saw us. Just coolly said "Table for 2 sir? Inside or outside?"

Now I wanted to say "Outside". You know why. I wanted the wife on full display. But I could also see that maybe wife was also a bit nervous now that we were among a bigger crowd of people and she said "Inside please". So we got a table right at the back. While walking in we passed a family of 4 seated near the entrance. Husband, wife and two kids about 11 to 13 years old. They didn't pay us any attention (except maybe the wife glanced at my wife). The kids were too engrossed with their devices.

There was another two guys, obviously tourists, seated at the bar counter eating. They glanced over and I could see that they liked what they saw. But they also didn't pay us any further attention. The rest of Brewerkz was fairly empty because a) it was still early, maybe ten minutes before 6 and b) most of the people had chosen to sit outside.

I won't bore you guys and gals with description of the food and dinner. Just know that I took some pictures of my wife from where I was seated in front of her, with her cleavage and bra-less state in full view of any other diners (the lighting was excellent in Brewerkz that day). We even got the waiter to take some pictures of us sitting side by side with our dessert cum birthday cake. Zoom in on any of the pics and you would see my wife was definitely enjoying herself, her nipples, while not rock hard were definitely sticking out. Luckily the pattern and colour of the dress didn't make it super obvious.

My original plan was to end the night with a casual stroll down the rest of orchard until maybe wheelock and then back on the other side. You guys know what is opposite Brewerkz Rendevous right? The infamous four floors of whores a.k.a Orchard Towers. A part of me wanted to see what impact the wife would have walking in front of Orchard towers. Would any of the tourists who go there mistake her for a working girl? Would any of them be bold enough to come ask her how much for an hour? Even just walking down Orchard Road with all the crowds had tantalising potential. Would there be any 'accidental' brushing past of strangers? How many boners would she inspire? How many jealous girlfriends?

But sadly, a combination of me chickening out and some of the effects of whatever bug was affecting me that weekend led us to call it an early night. So we walked back to the hotel, this time along the front past Tangin Shopping Centre, St Regis etc. For some reason, the walk back was uneventful. Not one more additional Uncle did we encounter. Mildly disappointing. I'm sure some of the drivers in the cars driving down from Grange Road/Tanglin side must have had a bit of a show but that would have passed too quickly to be exciting for me.

But so as not to waste the night, around Tudor Court, which is pretty dark, I pulled the wife behind a pillar and french kissed and groped her like a desperate foreign worker groping a domestic helper on her day off. That got her a bit frisky and it was back to the hotel for some horizontal mambo.

What do you think guys and gals? What else should I have done? Suggestions and ideas welcome!
Old 26-08-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Ask my wife to wear those super short skirt Japanese schoolgirl uniform

For her company D&D

She was initially uncomfortable but I manage to tell her is ok she wanted to wear safety shorts but told her better not

It was insanely short and I chose a pink Victoria secret panty for her haha god knows the amount of zaogeng she get

I heard after that she is damn famous in the company haha

In case u all wonder why she so submissive although uncomfortable to show off

Is because she caught me eating outside and she was trying her best to save our relationship and she knows I like this kind of thing

She wear exactly like this complete with this kind of super high heels

She was looking like AV star and she told
Me she got like attention like mad even from the bosses haha after that when I pick her from the event I fucked her

Old 26-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think we can suggest a time, a date, a venue to bring all our wives in sexy attire out. So when we walk past each other, we know we are all on these threads )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1