The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
qwef123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Chiangmai, newbie trip

Hi All, long time lurker in the forums. Planning to go Chiangmai for a solo trip. Was wondering if any bros can share what to look out for so I don’t become carrot.

If anyone has places or website to recommend also can pm me please! I tried searching online but most websites look like a scam. Saw this site that the locals use (all in Thai) before but lost the URL already if anyone knows a good website can recommend please!
Old 20-08-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chiangmai, newbie trip

Nowadays information is a valuable commodity. Asking for free info is actually a joke. Afraid of being carrot, then do dutiful research not just open hand ask for free.

Basically everything in this world is a ‘scam’ if you have to come out cash to receive something. It just depends how much are you willing to pay for it and what you feel is a fair deal to you.

In my travels, I spent a lot of $ and got burned several times and even though I am ‘smarter’ now even I can still get carroted from time to time. Just take it in stride and try to be alert but where there is pussy around normally our brain will take a sudden vacation. It’s all part and parcel of p4p.

It’s really not difficult to find info on Chiang Mai from the web. Losing a url is no excuse in this world of search engines and social media. It only shows lack of initiative. I only advise those who are worth helping.

I had many ppl pm me for info on Chiang Mai. After I replied with a good summary of places to go and those to avoid and pricing guide, guess what, no thank you or reply on how the information helped them. Completely disappear without a word of appreciation. So tell me, give free advise for ****?

I learned the hard but fun way, I suggest you do the same.
Old 20-08-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Chiangmai, newbie trip

Nowadays information is a valuable commodity. Asking for free info is actually a joke. Afraid of being carrot, then do dutiful research not just open hand ask for free.

Basically everything in this world is a ‘scam’ if you have to come out cash to receive something. It just depends how much are you willing to pay for it and what you feel is a fair deal to you.

In my travels, I spent a lot of $ and got burned several times and even though I am ‘smarter’ now even I can still get carroted from time to time. Just take it in stride and try to be alert but where there is pussy around normally our brain will take a sudden vacation. It’s all part and parcel of p4p.

It’s really not difficult to find info on Chiang Mai from the web. Losing a url is no excuse in this world of search engines and social media. It only shows lack of initiative. I only advise those who are worth helping.

I had many ppl pm me for info on Chiang Mai. After I replied with a good summary of places to go and those to avoid and pricing guide, guess what, no thank you or reply on how the information helped them. Completely disappear without a word of appreciation. So tell me, give free advise for ****?

Old 24-08-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post

Alright! Thanks for your response! Will continue to do my research
Old 24-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

There's already a old thread on CM, just like kslogic mention most people only ask and expecting free info etc end up those living there no longer interested to spoon feed lazy people.......you can search some info on the old thread and some places still available.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=228338
Old 24-08-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwef123 View Post
Alright! Thanks for your response! Will continue to do my research
Cnx is much smaller than BKK and it would be good to know what do you intend to look out for and then do your research based on those.

For example Cnx has quite a no of pretty pubs if those r your kind of stuff. Meanwhile on the otherhand dont expect like highend soapy like maria in Cnx too.
Old 30-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Thanks for the responses and advise guys!
Old 31-08-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwef123 View Post
Thanks for the responses and advise guys!
Virgin solo trip is always so exciting... wish you good luck bro! Rent a bike put on your helmet and explore. Don't worry so much about scam... a few bucks here and there is a great experience for you to tell back home for a good laugh.... but don't venture into karaoke alone.

When renting a bike, pay the 2,000 baht deposit and not your passport just in case the shop anyhow claim damage(it rarely happens but it does). Even better is rent from the hotel you are staying... a bit more expensive but safer. Let's say you rent from shop 200 a day hotel will be 250 or 300. If traffic violation caught by police don't start shaking, just show him your wallet only have 300 baht and after a while he will take it and let you go.

Start reading old posts from this thread and mark your google map... some might be closed but at least you been to places. Don't waste your time in the hotel, just explore non stop no matter how hot. Don't spend your entire holiday on Soi Loi Kroh... it's a place for old fart. Go visit some temples take pictures... walk the night market from end to end.

Fall in love with the place but not the whore. If you want a northern girl, you can get it in Central or Maya mall. Lastly don't forget your field report.
Old 31-08-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite quick fix is at mermaid and miss spa, hope both still operating.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
My favourite quick fix is at mermaid and miss spa, hope both still operating.
returned points.
Old 01-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey man was in chiang mai earlier this month. Not bad lah there are a few spas with full service and some drinking places. Its a matter of luck at hostess bars and restaurants you see everywhere at night but i would say the prs in chiang mai are Betty friendly and fun especially once you chit chat, offer them a drink etc. Chiang mai locator holds tons of info. If its your first time then subscribing to get their full info would definitely help. It certainly paid its dues for me. I stay away from loi kroh and other farang orientated jurassic park attractions. Stick to the massages and spas will be fine. As others mentioned, dream spa, daisuki and anime massage are great to meet some nice masseuses. Food wise, just google map it you will find some tasty treats. I miss the Den Prawn noodles that sadly has closed down. That was one good bowl of mee! Too bad. Anyway chiang mai is certainly a good place to chill and have some relax time.
Old 06-09-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Virgin solo trip is always so exciting... wish you good luck bro! Rent a bike put on your helmet and explore. Don't worry so much about scam... a few bucks here and there is a great experience for you to tell back home for a good laugh.... but don't venture into karaoke alone.

When renting a bike, pay the 2,000 baht deposit and not your passport just in case the shop anyhow claim damage(it rarely happens but it does). Even better is rent from the hotel you are staying... a bit more expensive but safer. Let's say you rent from shop 200 a day hotel will be 250 or 300. If traffic violation caught by police don't start shaking, just show him your wallet only have 300 baht and after a while he will take it and let you go.

Start reading old posts from this thread and mark your google map... some might be closed but at least you been to places. Don't waste your time in the hotel, just explore non stop no matter how hot. Don't spend your entire holiday on Soi Loi Kroh... it's a place for old fart. Go visit some temples take pictures... walk the night market from end to end.

Fall in love with the place but not the whore. If you want a northern girl, you can get it in Central or Maya mall. Lastly don't forget your field report.
Yes sir. Cannot wait man! Haven’t been there before, really looking forward to it
Old 06-09-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepio View Post
Hey man was in chiang mai earlier this month. Not bad lah there are a few spas with full service and some drinking places. Its a matter of luck at hostess bars and restaurants you see everywhere at night but i would say the prs in chiang mai are Betty friendly and fun especially once you chit chat, offer them a drink etc. Chiang mai locator holds tons of info. If its your first time then subscribing to get their full info would definitely help. It certainly paid its dues for me. I stay away from loi kroh and other farang orientated jurassic park attractions. Stick to the massages and spas will be fine. As others mentioned, dream spa, daisuki and anime massage are great to meet some nice masseuses. Food wise, just google map it you will find some tasty treats. I miss the Den Prawn noodles that sadly has closed down. That was one good bowl of mee! Too bad. Anyway chiang mai is certainly a good place to chill and have some relax time.
Been watching a few walking videos. But still have yet to find infos on hidden gem. Thank you for the recommendations! Will look into them further
Old 10-09-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Chiang mai locator holds tons of info. I paid 35usd for a one month trial subscription four years ago. It was worth the $35.
Absolute Paradise B2B spa was ok, but watch out for the Soi dogs near the hotel entrance. I heard those dogs like nuts.
Raspberry Spa has some really nice girls, 3 classes of girls, but the basic price only includes B2B.
Some of the high end Raspberry girls look down at dirty old man like me.
*********The above infor is almost 4 years old.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1