The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: How far can i go Part 2

Thanks for sharing your sexcapade with BB with us, bro hhlover. Better eat “por” to rejuvenate yourself before more firing sessions.
Old 10-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
six006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for more updates.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3544 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write ✍️✍️
Old 10-09-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
ZingerDouble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS, hope to read more updates!
Old 12-09-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Not much of an update recently as me n BB still meet quite often very weeks..
At least 2 or 3 times per wk.. for makan, chit chat n have her massage..
Every meeting will end up have wonderful sex..
Now we r trying to plan an oversea trip together but will be abit hard cos of her kids..
Will only updated again if got any special event happen..
Thank for all the bros tat supported part 1 n part 2..
Old 12-09-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
inprobable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, thanks!
Old 18-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Surp.. Surp.. Surp..
Was the only sound filled the room.. with the veiw of BB enjoying every inch of my dick.. from licking the dickhead, peehole to my balls.. in n out of her warm mouth, deepthroat while looking up at me with her pairs of watery eyes making sure i enjoying wat she was doing...
Surp.. Surp... Surp...
It have been a month plus enjoying her bbbj n wonderful sex.. but still everytime it jus arouse me more n more..
Me: 我要你的。
Slowly moving up, instead of 69.. she jus sit onto my face, with her clean shaved pussy directly at my mouth.. giving it a sniff.. her pussy always smell so great n taste even better.. using my tongue to spread open her libia lips, slowly licking from her vaginal opening to her clitoris n quicken my pace...
BB: Hrmmm Arhhhh.. 好舒服.. Arhhhh... 你的舌头.. Arhh 好厉害.. Arhhh..
With her juice flowing non stop.. i begin giving her a tongue fuck..
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 不要停.. Hrmmm..
With both her legs begining to shiver, i switch from tougne fuck her to quick licking at her sensitive clitoris... within min, she was in heaven reaching her orgasm..
BB: ARHHH ARHHH... HRMMM ARHHH... 不不...
Recovering from her climax, she again went down n give me a nice bbbj to make my dick in full glory be4 slowly placing at her vaginal entrance.. inches by inches thrusting into her wet pussy..
Me: 你好湿,好紧 Hrmmm.. 爽..
BB: Hmmm Arhh.. 喜欢吗?
Me: 超喜欢.. 你呢?
BB: 爱死你的肉棒,Arhhh arhh.. 好硬.. Hrmmm..
Moving her hips riding me while our tongue meet n fight...
Suddenly her shop door unlock.. someone have open the door n went in..
At tat moment, everything seen to have frozen.. until the person talk..
Lady: 妹子,你在店啊?
BB: 是你啊。姐,吓死人啦。
BB: 不要进来,我有人在
Lady: 发给你,有东西给你,你没回复,以为你还没来店。
Knowing is jus her bestie, my hand went on to squeeze both her boobs n move my hips to thrust her.. with the sudden attack she jus uncontrollably give out a soft moan..
BB: 我还没 Arhh arhhh.. 看..
Covering her mouth with her hand trying hard not to moaning while looking at me with her eyes pleading me to stop.. seeing her facial expression of enjoying but pleading me to stop aroused me even more.. sitting up i went on to lick n suck her boobs as my dick thrust in deeper...
Biting her lips n trying to talk normal..
BB: 姐,你Hrmm arhhh 先去出去等 arhhh 我,好吗?Arhhh..
Lady: 好的
Be4 going out of the shop..
Lady: 你慢慢爽咯, Hehe
Once her bestie is out.. our tougne meet again..
BB: 你好坏, arhhh arhhh...
Didnt wan to let her chance to scold me.. i quickly carry her up.. lay her on the massage bed while placing both her legs straight on my shoulder.. begin her favour position, i start off with slow deep thrust to fast n furious pumping..
Piak.. Piak.. Piak.. Piak..
BB: 好深.. Arhhh arhh.. Hrmmm arhhh...
Me: 爽 arhhh... 来了..
Piak Piak Piak... Piak Piak Piak...
Reaching our orgasm.. all my army into her love hole...
Hugging n kissing while slowly recovering from our climax..
After wash n clean up she went outside to look for her bestie while i waited in the shop..
1st time saw her bestie as she intro to me..
Lady in her mid 30 but overall was quite pretty n with her wearing can see she got quite a big rack.. got to know she oso operate an MP at city area..
Have a good chat with her n BB be4 leaving..
Have an idea of wanting to see her bestie again n hoping will have something more with both of them..

Knowing is jus her bestie..
Old 19-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Eequalmc2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
bavocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro. Camping here...
Old 26-09-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 26-09-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really well written, hope to ready more
Old 27-09-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
Emoshernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Really well written, hope to ready more
Yes very nice
Old 27-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3544 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting write up
Old 30-09-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

A long Night... Part 1
Me: 你关店了吗?要不要出去喝点东西?
BB: 我还在店,有个预约,不懂来不来? 你想喝什么?
Me: 红酒或啤酒吧
BB: 红酒吧,你买过来,我把预约推了,陪你喝。
Me: 👌
Went to bought two red wines n snacks, reach her place within 30mins.. saw her in a 1pcs body hugging short dress, showing off her nice S body n cleavage.. we started our drinking session at around 9pm.. chatting, drinking n eating the snack n by finishing 1 and a half bottle BB was already tipsy..
BB: 你这么一直看着我?
Me: 你醉了更漂亮。
Moving closer our lips meet, sitting on top of me we have our tougne fight for a good few mins..
BB: 我不喝了,你喝完吧
Me: 那你呢?
BB: 我有事要做。
Moving down into a kneeing position, she look at me with her puppy eyes, biting her lips while unbuckle my belt n remove my jean.. soon she was holding n stroking my semi hard dick to full glory.. playing my dickhead with her tougne.. licking n sucking on my balls at times.. while i continue drinking the wines n enjoying every moment of her bbbj.. from licking, sucking to deepthroat n finally i was holding her head n thrusting in n out..
Me: Arhh.. 好舒服.. 不行了.. Arhh
With all the urge building up, i cannot hold on anymore n shoot my 1st load all into her mouth... while she continue sucking till the every last drop of my sperm be4 spilling out into the glass..
Standing up but still looking at me with the cfm look.. i immedately undress her fully naked n make her sit on top of me while i enjoy licking n sucking her two beautiful boobs.. while her clean shaved pussy grinding on my dick.. within mins i have another hard on n slowly thrusting in inches by inches into her wet n tight pussy...
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. Hrmmm.. 你射了还是这么硬.. Arhhh..
Me: 喝了酒,你今晚有的受了 hehe
BB: 我要 Arhhh.. 不要停,Hrmmm 整晚都是你的 Arhhh..
BB: Arhhh arhhh.. 里面好痒 Hrmm.. 用你的肉棒 Arhhh arhh 帮我止痒 arhhh.. 不要停..
With her sexily moaning near my ears n talking dirty.. it arose me even more as i can feel my dick get even harder n bigger..
BB: 你的你的 arhhh arhh 肉棒 Srhhh 更大更硬了 Arhhh.. 好好深..
Increase my pace n holding onto her slim waist.. i pumped her fast n furious with her super wet juice flowing non stop all the way down my balls n onto the chair..
Piak Piak Piak Piak..
The sound of her wet pussy hitting my hard rod dick filled the whole room..
BB: Arhhhh arhhh 好好深 arhhh
Our tougne meet as her body shiver, reaching her 1st orgasm of the long night.. knowing she have climax, i slow down my pace, giving her slow n long thrusting.. feeling her vaginal muscle contracting n griping my still hard on dick..
Recovering from her climax, we jus continue hugging n kissing with no intention of stopping...
To be continue...
Old 01-10-2022, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1