The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Premature Ejaculation Treatment

Just out of curiousity, when you guys mention PE, exactly how fast is Premature? Not judging anyone yeah.
Old 25-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Just out of curiousity, when you guys mention PE, exactly how fast is Premature? Not judging anyone yeah.
For me it went to as bad as ejaculating at pussy mouth
Old 25-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
for me i consider premature u actually not yet feel full sensation , enjoyment, but suddenly you just release.
Old 25-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

nowadays with age catching up....i use medication for ED when needed and also add in Priligy (PE).

the Priligy for PE works well. without it, i last maybe 5 mins and with it, 15-20 mins with no mental control. If i also control it mentally, 20-30 mins.

using both at the same time is recommended. 3-4 hours of sex with 2-3 shots is possible.

Don't be afraid to seek help for such issues. Do not let PE make sex boring.

i see my FB about 2-3 times a month and i make sure i pleasure her well and also i get to enjoy with the help of medication.
Old 25-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bullet went off w/o pressing the trigger!

I rmb i gt 1 encik keep shouting "why u premature ejaculation, wheres yr trigger control" at recruits when they nvr aim properly durin firing
Old 25-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

I guess with medication around there is ho harm using it to handle the issue. However, always be aware of the risks it comes with especially when it comes to popping pills.
Old 25-07-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess with medication around there is ho harm using it to handle the issue. However, always be aware of the risks it comes with especially when it comes to popping pills.
i agree with not being too reliant on medication
Old 13-09-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 2
eyesofmedusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Kamagra is freely available in Thailand pharmacy. It is for oral consumption. Is it now available in Singapore now ? Tried a couple of times a couple of years ago.
One thing good about it was that I didn't felt any side effect . Helps to prolong abit but it makes my dick hard as rock
Is it really that good?
Old 13-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Dapoxetine aka Priligy. Anyone got lobang? Please pm me. Thank You.
Old 13-09-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone with PE means not enough sex...seriously dun need med...just need to have more ejaculations...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Actually I am curious how soon is consider as PE? I myself if inclusive of catbath+bj+sex, normally I will last for 5-20mins. 5mins when the everything just very good, from the girl to the foreplay, 10-20mins is the standard time, just enough for 2-3 positions. So am I having PE?

Another question is, normally dome2 will have 90mins/2shots package, but I cant seem to erect for the 2nd shot after the 1st shot in 90mins. Do I have ED?
I am only in my early 30s.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Actually I am curious how soon is consider as PE? I myself if inclusive of catbath+bj+sex, normally I will last for 5-20mins. 5mins when the everything just very good, from the girl to the foreplay, 10-20mins is the standard time, just enough for 2-3 positions. So am I having PE?

Another question is, normally dome2 will have 90mins/2shots package, but I cant seem to erect for the 2nd shot after the 1st shot in 90mins. Do I have ED?
I am only in my early 30s.
Not really..you are healthy...why not go round 2 so you can last longer and she can enjoy more...nothing wrong with round 2 after 90 mins or longer...nite is always young...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-09-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
nowadays with age catching up....i use medication for ED when needed and also add in Priligy (PE).

the Priligy for PE works well. without it, i last maybe 5 mins and with it, 15-20 mins with no mental control. If i also control it mentally, 20-30 mins.

using both at the same time is recommended. 3-4 hours of sex with 2-3 shots is possible.

Don't be afraid to seek help for such issues. Do not let PE make sex boring.

i see my FB about 2-3 times a month and i make sure i pleasure her well and also i get to enjoy with the help of medication.
Do you have any side effects when taking Priligy?

When I take Priligy I get bad nauseous like sick feeling
Old 14-09-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
Do you have any side effects when taking Priligy?

When I take Priligy I get bad nauseous like sick feeling
Yup. Its fucked up. Take liao feel like fuck, fucked up my whole day, cant even go screw after it. Worse feeling then smoking weed.

Minimum 5 for exchange pls.
Old 14-09-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Yup. Its fucked up. Take liao feel like fuck, fucked up my whole day, cant even go screw after it. Worse feeling then smoking weed.
Yeah haha the 1st time I took I felt like shit plus lao sai. Tried the 2nd time still got the fuck up feeling and gave up.

Over the years I've tried all kinds of PE treatment but none really work
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1