The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

nice catch bro, waiting for your juicy update
Old 10-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one bro. But unlike most of the bros here, I urge you to take your time and not push things too far too quickly. Just because she wanted to make out with you doesn't automatically mean she's willing to be fucked 4 days later. Enjoy the thrill of the chase, the payoff is usually way sweeter.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

i think you should grab the opportunity when available, taking too slow she may lose interest or change her mind
Old 11-11-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamboobbq View Post
Nice update bro. So the meeting on Friday is at a hotel?
not guarantee, but if opportunity presents, can only be hotel.

am living at parents hdb since transfer from overseas after CB
Old 11-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Nice find bro. Make sure fuck her until she begs you for more because her husband unable to satisfy her.
thats the plan bro if it is destined to be!
Old 11-11-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
jishanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the best bro. 加油 !!
Old 11-11-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Got kiss means most likely can proceed to sex you got a good catch.
i think we would like more flirty details during your meal, at least bring us along the ride that we never experience. maybe can learn some tips from you
hi bro, ofcourse, this is a learning place - i hope this is insightful, much of the discussion still fresh to memory (as a copywriter i have to have this type of memory of what was said!)

When chatting on the app, I determined the general area of where she worked, and when she said she likes wine, i suggested a wine bar nearby to her workplace and asked if she likes it. also gave her three dates as options and then suggested time to meet.

we met outside the wine bar. we shook hands, as though at a business meeting, since i wasn't sure what her feeling was, and also i'm a bit nervous (my last bang was ML in aussie, which i wrote the story here). also since close by to her office, i didn't want her to feel self conscious.

we sat indoors, at a bar counter corner, like L-shape, so we could make eye contact, but also close to each other. general conversation M (me) and C (Cynthia):

M: How was your day?
C: Busy lah, still working from home so coming into the office sometimes more work because all my files are at home. How about you?
M: Still working from home. My company laid off some people and considering downsizing office space so they have told us to wait till Phase 3.
C: What type of work do you do?
M: (careful not to give a clue that I worked in the same industry as her hubby) I'm in a MNC marketing company, but our HQ is in Australia. I head up Asian region digital marketing from SG (bros, I exaggerate - I do corporate events and digital marketing account management as director for a few Asian clients, but do not oversee any division ) .. but for a chiobu I exaggerate a little without lying too much leh.
C: You mentioned , it seems to have taken you to many countries.
M: Yeah, I'm very grateful that they have posted me to many countries, which has been fun, but I am happy to be home.
C: That's nice to hear! You aren't married right?
M: No, I was, unfortunately we separated because my work took me overseas and she wanted me to stay in SG. Could not come to a common agreement (also BS - my ex was a bit crazy, wanted total control and i'm free spirity, could not agree lol we agreed for both of us, it was better to part ways). anyway, for a chiobu, never complain, always positive upbeat spin mah.

For the first hour, We talked a lot about how each of our companies were affected by cb, some stories of staff who were stranded overseas, how we both miss traveling - anything to get a feeling of common ground.

---
Old 11-11-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

After 3rd drink:

M: So I mentioned I was divorced, how about you? (I know her hubby is my ex colleague and low key have stalked his FBook page to see more about her, but ask to hear her version)
C: I am, but our relationship is quite platonic. We have separate lives and really just stay together for the kids and our common financial partnerships for our home and their educaiton.
M: I see, but why would you join a dating app (I find being direct is good with women once they are comfortable)
C: To be honest, I miss evenings like these. I get invites a lot from clients, but I keep business and pleasure separate. And a lot of foreign guys have flirted in the past, which is tempting but I'm not that kind of woman. I guess I just wanted to chat online, for a change of scene.
M: So what interested you about me?
C: Oh you've been to so many places, not just for holiday, but lived there, but still a local guy at heart it seems. I wanted to work overseas but my husband started his own business and my own work meant it was only China, Hong Kong and Jakarta for me, and Manila and Bangkok for him, maximum 3 days and all work every trip. So I admire you for working overseas.
M: Oh, just lucky with my company posting me there.

Discussion was mostly to build sense of rapport, nothing sexual tbh.

M: I'll get the bill, it's late for you and your family must be waiting. Maybe I should call you a cab since you have been drinking?
C: Thank you, this was a nice night, my car is parked nearby but i will call a cab, since I never drive after drinking. I'm a light weight drinker!

After I paid, we walked to the parking lot in the building. She went into her car to get something from inside and stepped out.

M: (both of us standing next to her car in park lot) I'd like to see you again, I enjoyed this evening. When is your next workday in the CBD?
C: I work again on Friday, I think I should be free after work.
M: Great, how about we meet Friday evening. I'll text you details.
C: Should be ok. Let me know and I'll confirm.

M: I will. And I'll call you a cab now, where would you like to go?
C: Oh, that's sweet, my address is *****
M: Ok, cab is coming. Thanks for your company today *leaned forward to kiss her (we both got masks on!!) but quietly lowered in the parking lot (I think rule is if you are eating, can remove )

The cab was waiting outside the lobby and phone buzzed, and I took her up to see her off. Now we see la, friday, hopefully can progress and I can share some nice details here about cute wife Cynthia.

I pray this is helpful bros . hope some good juicy news to follow on friday.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Hi Bro, you have a good point since her boobs don't look so prominent in the 2nd one (I wanted to show interested bros her legs).
Here is the same pic to show her chest fully.. I think its shows her size more clearly. I dun want to show her face when posting but I think you can see the chin is the same.

Anyway, it's a chio pic i think

FR from last night to follow soon .... she is definitely a gem as bros suggested here.

Yeah bro...i see something now...lol

Pls show us more sexy pictures for our verification...lucky u
Old 11-11-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Quote:
After 3rd drink:
I pray this is helpful bros . hope some good juicy news to follow on friday.
Bro, thanks for the story. Very captivating. Better than 50 shades.
Keep us posted
Old 11-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, man, you are lucky! Some more MILF chiobu. Good luck to you, bro. Can't wait to read more of your adventure.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 11-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

tk you bros. i'm taking it slow and steady like many bros have suggested. also not move too slowly while opportunity is there!

she texted me today and ask : "do you mind that my family and work comes first, so sometimes I may not have time to meet?"

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i reply that "of course i understand, we meet when it is convenient for you". she said "thank you for understanding"

our meet up for friday is still on so fingers crossed for a good night out and hopefully progress from kissing to fucking or at least a nice blowjob, but let's see
Old 11-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Quote:

she texted me today and ask : "do you mind that my family and work comes first, so sometimes I may not have time to meet?"

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i reply that "of course i understand, we meet when it is convenient for you". she said "thank you for understanding"
This is the agreement to be FWB 👍
Old 11-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow I think its a positive sign that she is not the sticky type too
Old 11-11-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Forgotten about face mask so hard to steal a kiss nowadays. still a big win for you.
Wishing you all the best for this Friday's and future dates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1