The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Nowadays, they reside in residential areas with several sharing a flat. Less harsh in terms of living conditions. The factory operators I fucked stay in places like Woodlands, Taman Jurong and Jurong west area where factories are closer. No curfew at all. Sometimes I can even bring them out overnight and send them to work directly.
yup Kian Teck was like almost 20 years ago....
Old 29-09-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
yup Kian Teck was like almost 20 years ago....
Wah. 20 years ago. Did you witness the glory days of the Malaysian Chinese factory operators in the 80s and 90s? They were replaced by PRC operators subsequently. The Malaysian Chinese operators period caused many marriages to fail in the Jurong/ Boon Lay area
Old 29-09-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When we travel with Sg girls, we tend to follow their timing as they have many places to shop at. While waiting for them to finish shopping, we feel like we are being abandoned. With PRC, no such worry. They will surely stick to you because many cannot speak English. But the PRC requirement is that among the places you bring them... at least 1 or 2 must be nice enough for them to take photos and videos for them to post on their social media. must give them 5-10 minutes to do their thing。打卡

You just opened the eyes of many guys to Kian Teck. Now still got ladies dorm? 10 years ago is it? From what I heard last time, Kian Teck have curfew leh. Cannot stay out too late. No transit hotel nearby too. Sad life. Wake up, take company bus to work. End work, take company bus back to dorm. It's like us serving NS. Like an army bunk I hear. No personal freedom to deviate too much unless you can find a guy to drive you around during rest time.

Plus PRC scared of gossip. If someone takes a photo of them entering different cars on different nights and send in their wechat group, whole world know. Quite a few living in Kian Teck is looking for sponsor to help them shift and live outside. But SG guys mainly pump and dump. Few willing to pay monthly rental.

Nearby used to have a quiet Singpost then. Quite good for posting stuff on weekends. No need to join the crowd at Jurong Point. Not sure if still around. Most of us have been avoiding the dormitory area since Covid started.
Now I think there isn't anymore, like what another bro said these ladies usually share flat together, they prefer places where the company transport picks them up.

Last time in Kian Teck as far I know there were no curfew, I mean if the gal off for a few days then? Semicon people work like 4 night shifts then off for 3 days then work 3 day shifts, then off 4 days etc.
I remember going to the airport from kian teck in the morning to BKK after my friend's shift (she was like a zombie throughout the journey), after reaching BKK, immediately go for Thai massage, followed by a light but spicy meal before retiring back to our room until afternoon. She really enjoyed the meal maybe because she was from Szechuan.

I always like Szechuan gals (she and her friends), they have such fair and smooth skin, and they have ample breasts, big and yet soft
Old 29-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now I think there isn't anymore, like what another bro said these ladies usually share flat together, they prefer places where the company transport picks them up.

Last time in Kian Teck as far I know there were no curfew, I mean if the gal off for a few days then? Semicon people work like 4 night shifts then off for 3 days then work 3 day shifts, then off 4 days etc.
I remember going to the airport from kian teck in the morning to BKK after my friend's shift (she was like a zombie throughout the journey), after reaching BKK, immediately go for Thai massage, followed by a light but spicy meal before retiring back to our room until afternoon. She really enjoyed the meal maybe because she was from Szechuan.

I always like Szechuan gals (she and her friends), they have such fair and smooth skin, and they have ample breasts, big and yet soft
To add on, sze chuan girls got more pinky nips. Pussy also more pinky. Dong bei is also good. But their lungs power too power. Can burst ur ear drums
Old 29-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Wah. 20 years ago. Did you witness the glory days of the Malaysian Chinese factory operators in the 80s and 90s? They were replaced by PRC operators subsequently. The Malaysian Chinese operators period caused many marriages to fail in the Jurong/ Boon Lay area
No lah, I was still studying in the 80s and 90s ahhahaah, don't make me look so old leh....20 years ago will be early 2000s.

We still have Malaysian operators/executives then but they mostly stayed in JB, I followed a few to JB after their shift (stayed in their place, there was a guest room for me, well for most of the night anyway ) and you see they just took out their pass and tap through the gentry like we take MRT, unlike me who need to queue at the customs to stamp passports.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
To add on, sze chuan girls got more pinky nips. Pussy also more pinky. Dong bei is also good. But their lungs power too power. Can burst ur ear drums
Maybe it is because land area is very big so people there tend to talk loudly...and maybe because their dialect (东北话)sounds funny.

The 东北娘们s I know are more sporting and outgoing and are pretty fun, the only thing is they have this habit of eating raw garlic....imagine you are frenching a garlic....or sometimes have a cock smell like garlic after your exit the cinema
Old 29-09-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

We may be seeing reduction in PO coming 30 yrs. Bec the 4G VIPs focus on other industries. A member brought up a page from the past. Sanmina PCI. If I am not mistaken, Liu Hong Mei was working there. May she rest in peace.

That was liked 15 yrs ago. A PT WL told me she worked as PO b4 she gave up. She said it was boring with shits salaries. Does she mean she done well this 15 yrs as WL? I cannot remember who it was? Could be ex H14 Sophie. Please do not ask her if u take her, if she returned after PT back into biz in July.
Old 29-09-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
We may be seeing reduction in PO coming 30 yrs. Bec the 4G VIPs focus on other industries. A member brought up a page from the past. Sanmina PCI. If I am not mistaken, Liu Hong Mei was working there. May she rest in peace.

That was liked 15 yrs ago. A PT WL told me she worked as PO b4 she gave up. She said it was boring with shits salaries. Does she mean she done well this 15 yrs as WL? I cannot remember who it was? Could be ex H14 Sophie. Please do not ask her if u take her, if she returned after PT back into biz in July.
I think this Liu Hong Mei was working in Agere Systems rather than Sanmina...well of course the salaries are shit compared to being a WL...then again, qualifications required for Production Operators are not that high to begin with.
Old 29-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Eequalmc2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also like Sichuan gals.
Old 29-09-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Post Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Leong Siew Chor, a Chinese Singaporean, was born sometime in 1955. He had an identical twin brother, who grew up and lived with him in Singapore. Aspects of his life were based on court documents and some media reports covering the case.

According to sources, Leong was married to an unknown woman after reaching adulthood. In total, the couple had three children: a son and two daughters. His eldest daughter was a teacher while his only son was still an undergraduate student at the time Leong faced charges of murder and theft for the case of Liu Hong Mei.[3] Leong, who completed his pre-university education and National Service, joined Singtel as an employee and worked for around 20 years between 1976 and 1996. During his employment tenure at Singtel, Leong was enrolled in a diploma course in Singapore Polytechnic and obtained a diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 1983. Leong was able to understand English as a result of his relatively highly-educated background.

In February 1996, Leong decided to leave Singtel and set up his own business. Unfortunately, the business did not do well. In April 1997, Leong decided to take up a job as a production supervisor at Lucent Technologies Microelectronics Pte Ltd. The company was eventually restructured and renamed as Agere Systems Singapore Pte Ltd. Leong was deployed at Agere's factory in Serangoon North Avenue 5 and assigned a permanent night shift from 7.00pm to 7.00am the next day. As of May 2005, his gross monthly salary as a factory supervisor was worth S$3,743, not excluding his shift allowance.
--------
Thank u, Sir! Next time I do my home work b4 post in Internet. An advice from founding father to a reporter who interview him. Many yrs ago.

Do your home work b4 u ask questions?

Forgive me. Liu was orgin from Manchu. I remembered after funeral, we moved into lunar 7 mths. And Liu colleagues pool $ and hired Taoist and Buddhist monks to pray for her. Today Thinking over it I feel sad a 22 yrs old PRC girl came here and die here. Thinking out of the box. All PRC nationals have worked, migrated and married into this red dot. To born locals with PRC wives. Please treasure your wives, she is a gem.
Old 29-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Not Sanmina. I confirmed.
Do you know anyone over there? I heard there are some quite good looking prcs in the executive office and production operators.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalmc2 View Post
I also like Sichuan gals.
They are the best
Old 30-09-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochran View Post
They are the best
The most memorable szechuan operator i fucked used to stay in the east. Short with big boobs, maybe DD. came into her always whenever she's having her safe period. Some of the most memorable times.
Old 30-09-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

wah so many like szechuan gals

I guess we like them spicy....
Old 30-09-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wah so many like szechuan gals

I guess we like them spicy....
Indeed bro, the spicier the better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1