The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Always at Sheng Xiong Supermarket on weekends.Saw alot of these young china girls at the food court.Some look really pretty.Anyone can share if u ever bonl a china lady working in factories?
Old 11-10-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Himmler is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
Always at Sheng Xiong Supermarket on weekends.Saw alot of these young china girls at the food court.Some look really pretty.Anyone can share if u ever bonl a china lady working in factories?
Haha bro... I also share the same thoughts as you. I also want to know.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Their lives quite tough. Chatted with a few when I used Wechat. Typically they borrowed money to pay a middleman 中介费 to come here to work. These middlemen then to overstate how much they can work here. When they are here, they realised the pay is lower as there aren't as many overtime hours as they like. Some work 4 days rest 3 days and then work 3 days and rest 4 days.

Some single ladies are here because they are under pressure to marry back home. They wish to see the world and escape from society back home. Some married ladies are here to work to send money home. Strange if you ask me. Wife working overseas to feed husband and child in China.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Himmler is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Their lives quite tough. Chatted with a few when I used Wechat. Typically they borrowed money to pay a middleman 中介费 to come here to work. These middlemen then to overstate how much they can work here. When they are here, they realised the pay is lower as there aren't as many overtime hours as they like. Some work 4 days rest 3 days and then work 3 days and rest 4 days.

Some single ladies are here because they are under pressure to marry back home. They wish to see the world and escape from society back home. Some married ladies are here to work to send money home. Strange if you ask me. Wife working overseas to feed husband and child in China.
How you get the contacts bro...I tried wechat neatby but no luck leh
Old 11-10-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

WeChat nearby at which location? Now difficult to find la. Last time in China. Just use nearby then can look for chicks to F for free. Many of them quite pretty but bushy down below
Old 11-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 19
skywalker11 is one of the Best!skywalker11 is one of the Best!skywalker11 is one of the Best!

I know of a lady she is looking for a Singapore Husband (Not married)she has a young kid in China, if keen can PM me. She hopes to 一身一世 with her. But no one night stand kind. She is really very quiet and innocent type.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nineteen99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker11 View Post
I know of a lady she is looking for a Singapore Husband (Not married)she has a young kid in China, if keen can PM me. She hopes to 一身一世 with her. But no one night stand kind. She is really very quiet and innocent type.
Never trust PRC. They can act very well.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Care to share how to get such lobang.The quality is so much better that the ktv.Bushy below no issue, at least it is much fresher than those at massage palour and cost cheaper.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just Remember the golden phrase 婊子无情,戏子无义.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteen99 View Post
Never trust PRC. They can act very well.
Cannot generalise like this. Having met many of them, I think once you understand where they are coming from, it is easier to avoid misunderstandings and find common ground. First question you need to ask, what is the definition of a PRC? Actually even the PRC do not know what being a PRC means. Their country is so big. North South East West, you mean all of them can get along? The Northerns and Southerns may not like each other. The Westerners (Sichuan/Yunnan) may not have things to chat with Shandong people. They themselves may not like some of their own countrymen.

Last time I used wechat nearby at around Jurong West, Sembawang, Woodlands area. Many work in electronics factory. Some work in F&B. Actually wechat is like their FB, Instagram, PayNow etc etc all rolled into one.

Not all are lowly educated. Many are working professionals. Some are researchers at NUS with Phds, Masters students, Nurses at hospitals etc.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

i agreed not all PRC are bad.Some are really nice gem.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
infrection deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
WeChat nearby at which location? Now difficult to find la. Last time in China. Just use nearby then can look for chicks to F for free. Many of them quite pretty but bushy down below
Armpit also hairy too
Old 11-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

Do not get turn off by bushy cunts nd hairy arm pits.

Remember : danger is 危 機 - in danger there is opportunity.

When you come across bushy cnts and hairy arm pits. Do not get turned off.

Take this opportunity to teach the girl merits of hairless cunts and arm pits. You can also offer to shave for them. This will make you stand out from the crowd.

The girl will be impressed and you earn brownie points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infrection View Post
Armpit also hairy too
Old 11-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
Mouse2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Bro,

Do not get turn off by bushy cunts nd hairy arm pits.

Remember : danger is 危 機 - in danger there is opportunity.

When you come across bushy cnts and hairy arm pits. Do not get turned off.

Take this opportunity to teach the girl merits of hairless cunts and arm pits. You can also offer to shave for them. This will make you stand out from the crowd.

The girl will be impressed and you earn brownie points.
Very good advice bro, never thought of it
Old 11-10-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

It is not about how bushy their below is or they have armpit hair, it is about their character and look which should be better than the KTV girls, the pub girls and the mssage ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1