The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Thanks, will check it out when I'm in Zurich next.

Any info / suggestions for Cologne area? Since I won't be able to travel out much this time.
Saunaclub Babylon

Bernd's FKk also good
Bernd´s FKK- and Sauna-Club

FKK-Luderland

Further near dutch border

Sixsens
+31 43 306 xxxx
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/urEGNYTYbQvUXihU6

Last edited by Hurricane88; 19-06-2022 at 03:16 PM.
Old 19-06-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Saunaclub Babylon

Bernd's FKk also good
Bernd´s FKK- and Sauna-Club

FKK-Luderland

Further near dutch border

Sixsens
+31 43 306 xxxx
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/urEGNYTYbQvUXihU6

Thanks man! Super helpful.

Out of Mondial vs. Samya vs. Babylon, which would you recommend?

Sounds like Babylon, I read some good reviews here and on ISG as well!
Old 15-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Will be making a trip down to Germany at the end of August between Frankfurt and Munich.

Seems like from the information here, Frankfurt is more happening than Munich.

Would like to ask anyone over here can advice if there is something similar to GRAB, the taxi hailing ride over there? And how safe/reliable is it?

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 17-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
Will be making a trip down to Germany at the end of August between Frankfurt and Munich.

Seems like from the information here, Frankfurt is more happening than Munich.

Would like to ask anyone over here can advice if there is something similar to GRAB, the taxi hailing ride over there? And how safe/reliable is it?
Yes, there is. I used it last time (pre COVID), but it seems I have deleted the app, so don’t remember the name. But don’t worry, just ask the hotel receptionists, they’ll tell you. I stayed in ibis in greater Frankfurt area (walking distance from Palace fkk) and they downloaded the app for me. Also in Frankfurt the train network is very good.
Old 20-07-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Yes, there is. I used it last time (pre COVID), but it seems I have deleted the app, so don’t remember the name. But don’t worry, just ask the hotel receptionists, they’ll tell you. I stayed in ibis in greater Frankfurt area (walking distance from Palace fkk) and they downloaded the app for me. Also in Frankfurt the train network is very good.
Thanks for the tips. I am planning to visit FKK Mainhattan but from the maps doesn't seem like the place I am staying is near to it. Thats why I am asking about the transport

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 20-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the tips. I am planning to visit FKK Mainhattan but from the maps doesn't seem like the place I am staying is near to it. Thats why I am asking about the transport
Yes, yes. There is public transportation (the tram line) on the main road but then you’ll need to walk about 10 mins from that street. It’s ok to walk in the daytime but not sure in the night. I never entered that club (didn’t have a lot of spare time that day) but walked in the area. It looked like an industrial area with many large trucks parked there. Please let me know your experience, possibly try next time I’m in Frankfurt.
Old 29-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good recommendations from bros that went there recently?

Be it food, exploring or anything fun
Old 02-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bryanfongie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi there any recent updates on the girl quality in fkk these days? i saw prices have gone up in ISG as i am deciding between frankfurt and zurich. if all is good september will be my trip.
Old 08-08-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
nicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanfongie View Post
hi there any recent updates on the girl quality in fkk these days? i saw prices have gone up in ISG as i am deciding between frankfurt and zurich. if all is good september will be my trip.
Go to Zurich. Even tho some ppl complain Globe isn't as good as pre-covid still much better than Frankfurt these days.
Old 08-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Any good recommendations from bros that went there recently?

Be it food, exploring or anything fun
Visited twice post covid era..once during winter omicron period where there is limited supply with bullshit restrictions and once recently late spring early summer in May…of course latter is better.

NRW region still best value for money and number of sauna clubs from big to small joints in entire Germany due to supply and demand well controlled. Everyone complaining poor quality and inflation at southern region at ISG forum. Go local Dutch or german forum to get very detailed FR if you are hardworking enough.

Your best NRW alternatives are Samya (Cologne), Babylon (Eldsorf), Acapulo Gold (Dusseeldof) or sister club Penelope and Venus saunaclub (Hamminkeln).
Old 12-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited FKK Mainhattan on a Tuesday afternoon (12PM) and I can say that there were more girls than guys there during that time. Including me, there were at least 3 guys and 10 ish girls. All of them were beautiful and I bonked 3 girls for my visit My routine is bonked, makan, rest, and repeat x3. Most of the girls are from Romania with some came from Italy, the first girl that I picked is a 21yo blondie from Italy, the second is 27yo blondie wearing specs (my fetish) from Romania, and the last girl is a 33yo brunette from Romania also (damn wild, this girl literally take control of me). The breakfast is alright, but I do recommend you stay until 3PM when the BBQ starts. They served steak, chicken, burgers, sausages and more. I left about 3:30 PM and there were still more girls than guys.

The damage is 50 eur for normal fj and capped bj. 150 for bbbj CIM (negotiable as I managed to bring down to 100 eur) and entrance fee is 50 euro. Total damage: 300 euro (50 + 50 + 100 + 100) for 3 girls.

Last edited by InstallGentoo; 12-08-2022 at 03:43 PM.
Old 14-08-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
Visited FKK Mainhattan on a Tuesday afternoon (12PM) and I can say that there were more girls than guys there during that time. Including me, there were at least 3 guys and 10 ish girls. All of them were beautiful and I bonked 3 girls for my visit My routine is bonked, makan, rest, and repeat x3. Most of the girls are from Romania with some came from Italy, the first girl that I picked is a 21yo blondie from Italy, the second is 27yo blondie wearing specs (my fetish) from Romania, and the last girl is a 33yo brunette from Romania also (damn wild, this girl literally take control of me). The breakfast is alright, but I do recommend you stay until 3PM when the BBQ starts. They served steak, chicken, burgers, sausages and more. I left about 3:30 PM and there were still more girls than guys.

The damage is 50 eur for normal fj and capped bj. 150 for bbbj CIM (negotiable as I managed to bring down to 100 eur) and entrance fee is 50 euro. Total damage: 300 euro (50 + 50 + 100 + 100) for 3 girls.
Okay, sorry this may sound silly. But do you pay the girls privately or you settle the entire bill at the counter before you go off?

Old 14-08-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Okay, sorry this may sound silly. But do you pay the girls privately or you settle the entire bill at the counter before you go off?
Privately. After deed is done, the girl will follow you to your personal locker for payment. You will be issued with 2 lockers upon arrival, one for your personal belongings such as phones and wallets, and another for your clothing and shoes.

Also to note, the girls there do not advertise their price. You have to initiate your starting price. Just start with 50 euro (don't be a spoil market and start with 100-150 euro), but be careful though as during the session they will try hard to get you to 'top-up' for like BBBJ, CIM, COB, massage, 2 shot, etc etc. BBBJ/CIM usually top-up 100 euro more, but you can nego

Last edited by InstallGentoo; 14-08-2022 at 05:20 AM.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
Privately. After deed is done, the girl will follow you to your personal locker for payment. You will be issued with 2 lockers upon arrival, one for your personal belongings such as phones and wallets, and another for your clothing and shoes.

Also to note, the girls there do not advertise their price. You have to initiate your starting price. Just start with 50 euro (don't be a spoil market and start with 100-150 euro), but be careful though as during the session they will try hard to get you to 'top-up' for like BBBJ, CIM, COB, massage, 2 shot, etc etc. BBBJ/CIM usually top-up 100 euro more, but you can nego

Great tips. I am heading to Frankfurt very soon

Old 19-08-2022, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Great tips. I am heading to Frankfurt very soon
Do enjoy your time there and update on your experience!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1