The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Of course not. If touch her sister then become my gf jealous. How to let it happen. Lol

Only got feel the 2 SIL boobs when they stand close to me or sometimes at home or go out then bump into each other bodies. Quite inevitable when see each other so often.
To make 3 happy n not jealous pls touch all of them
Old 30-09-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks bro for the upz!

I shall share more stories then on how I manage to feel their boobs.

On the same overseas trip, we went to many crowded places and of course I will hold my wife to protect her.

In any case, that was the best walk I ever had having the feel of all their boobs. The youngest sister had B cup boobs while the 2nd youngest had D cup.
Congrats for having the BEST DEAL of cups, cheers!
Old 01-10-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
ralantlass1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro for the upz!

I shall share more stories then on how I manage to feel their boobs.

On the same overseas trip, we went to many crowded places and of course I will hold my wife to protect her. My arm was around the other side of her arm with her standing beside me on the left. The youngest sister was on my right and standing very close to me so that we don't get separated as a group. It was so crowded that she had to hold on to my arm also and when walking, her boobs will keep touching the side of my arm.

The 2nd youngest sister was standing beside my wife near to my hands which was holding my wife. The whole time, she was leaning close to my wife and my hands could feel her boobs bec she was pressing her boobs onto my hands! Not sure she knows it maybe she thought her boobs are pressing onto my wife instead of me. In any case, that was the best walk I ever had having the feel of all their boobs. The youngest sister had B cup boobs while the 2nd youngest had D cup.
Nice share bro. I bet you wish they were braless that time hehe
Old 01-10-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
To make 3 happy n not jealous pls touch all of them
Like that he will be asking for trouble, lol
Old 02-10-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralantlass1 View Post
Nice share bro. I bet you wish they were braless that time hehe
Actually boobs are nicer to feel with bra coz the bra provides the firmer feel. Did feel their boobs when they were braless at home before but can't really feel anything coz boobs are actually mostly fats.
Old 02-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
Emoshernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually boobs are nicer to feel with bra coz the bra provides the firmer feel. Did feel their boobs when they were braless at home before but can't really feel anything coz boobs are actually mostly fats.
But can feel the nipples if braless?
Old 02-10-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoshernal View Post
But can feel the nipples if braless?
See nipples more shiok than feel.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
See nipples more shiok than feel.
Suck nipples will be much better, cheers!
Old 04-10-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Suck nipples will be much better, cheers!
Girls like their nipples to be suck. My wife likes it. Too bad never try on SIL before.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharing bros.
Old 12-10-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Girls like their nipples to be suck. My wife likes it. Too bad never try on SIL before.
Pray for your day to come, cheers!
Old 12-10-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Pray for your day to come, cheers!
It's tempting to be able to see but cannot suck. The youngest sister has pointed boobs and nipples and it's also so turn on to see her downblouse when she's not wearing bra at home. Whenever she is braless, her nipples are so obvious especially when she wears tight top.

The 2nd sister nipples on the other hand is quite small as her boobs are quite big (D cup). Sometimes when she is braless, I can't really tell also until she bends down and I can see inside she's not wearing bra. Her boobs are big but can't really see her nipples.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
ClassicPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's tempting to be able to see but cannot suck. The youngest sister has pointed boobs and nipples and it's also so turn on to see her downblouse when she's not wearing bra at home. Whenever she is braless, her nipples are so obvious especially when she wears tight top.

The 2nd sister nipples on the other hand is quite small as her boobs are quite big (D cup). Sometimes when she is braless, I can't really tell also until she bends down and I can see inside she's not wearing bra. Her boobs are big but can't really see her nipples.
Pointed boobs and nipples are very obvious when braless, you must be enjoying yourself seeing her move around at home in that state
Old 12-10-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

usually sisters have similar boobs, same gene mah
Old 12-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicPepsi View Post
Pointed boobs and nipples are very obvious when braless, you must be enjoying yourself seeing her move around at home in that state
Yes definitely, good thing is she is kinda open and doesn't mind me seeing. There was once she wore a very big and translucent white top, you know those kind where the material is so thin that you can see what's inside. She was not wearing bra and it was so obvious that I can see her whole boobs both from looking through her top and also from the side where the whole is so big. Her mum and sister saw it too and thought it was too obvious and scolded her to go into the room to wear bra. She reluctantly went to her room to wear bra and come out again. Could still see her bra from the same white top which is quite a turn on also.

There are other times where she wear singlet and because of her pointed boobs, her nipples are quite obvious and my gf always tell her to go wear her bra and she just ignores her and tell her she don't care infront of me. I was quite happy to hear that she doesn't mind me seeing 😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1