The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-05-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Agree to disagree bro.

Nah nah nah i am having none of this kind of baseless conjecture to absolve Pep and his boys of the L in this match.

I keep hearing that City are currently the best club team in the world and Pep is currently the best club team manager in the world. Also City fans played down their L against us in the recent FA cup semi claiming they played their 'B' team because they were only interested in the CL and PL this season.

This L was a Failure for Pep and his boys and no so called match fixing conspiracy claim is going to detract and deflect from that fact.

Also if you follow British media in general, you would be aware that it has a strong credible history in solid independent objective investigative journalism. So such a wild brazen match fixing claim like yours would definitely not go unnoticed by them and i am sure this would come out in the open in some form or other if this actually took place which i seriously doubt.

Even best managers and best teams choke and bottle it at times. That is a known fact and i believe that indeed happened once again for Pep and his boys on Weds night in Madrid.

Like i said before, this is the Enigma of Life

Sorry but just more baseless conjecture from you bro.

If there was actually some truth in what you claim, the so called "They" could easily have "rigged" it by "fixing" the earlier CL knock out stages match draws instead. Just look at the recent fiasco in the CL match draw during the initial knock out stage for example?!

Repeat only Pep and his boys are to blame for their L on Weds night.
If you're not into the football betting world or any of the bookmaker stuff, you'll not believe or understand what the whole system is all about from layman's point of view.
Anyway just enjoy the game n hopefully the 4 cups otw to Anfield.
Old 08-05-2022, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 08-05-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Man c for the title. Pool was unlucky not to get a win!

排队中: 清空中
Old 08-05-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Don't say so soon...u never know...the ball is round...got the feeling that all the top 6 teams will fumble in this weekend games...so it will be something like status quo for all...the bottom teams r the ones gaining points

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Too bad guys..... looks like the title is ours to lose.
Old 08-05-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If you're not into the football betting world or any of the bookmaker stuff, you'll not believe or understand what the whole system is all about from layman's point of view.
Anyway just enjoy the game n hopefully the 4 cups otw to Anfield.
I am not naive but I still stand by what I said above.

Especially the part about the solid credible independent investigative journalism level in the UK.

If what you claim has any truth to it which I still seriously doubt(not match fixing per se but your alleged match fixing claim in the RM v City game), then it would probably all be revealed sooner or later by the UK media.
Old 08-05-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Always going to be tough this one.

Spurs are great against the big teams but crap against the others.

Beaten City twice and draw with us twice now.

They defended brilliantly and we just couldn't find that killer ball. Conte is an elite manager no doubt.

In hindsight perhaps Origi should have come on instead of Jota?

Anyways we've needed City to drop points and we still do.

I'm not saying they will but its not over till it's over.

I feel strangely OK after that and just so immensely proud of our Redmen.

We just have to go again.

Oh and Stevie, we need 2 favours. Please let us win 0-10 and win your last game. Good man
Old 08-05-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

The number of games is starting to take their toll on our players... Jota, Mane & Salah were jaded last night.
Old 09-05-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I am not naive but I still stand by what I said above.

Especially the part about the solid credible independent investigative journalism level in the UK.

If what you claim has any truth to it which I still seriously doubt(not match fixing per se but your alleged match fixing claim in the RM v City game), then it would probably all be revealed sooner or later by the UK media.
U don't need to believe bro, just enjoy the game..
Just look @Citeh today, if they really wanna play, they're quite unstoppable.

Last edited by countryman; 09-05-2022 at 02:49 AM.
Old 09-05-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
U don't need to believe bro, just enjoy the game..
Just look @Citeh today, if they really wanna play, they're quite unstoppable.
Oh i have always enjoyed the game and the ride as well bro

As for City, all i can say is that it is strange and curious why they only "really wanna play" in domestics but when it comes to the ultimate biggest prize which is the CL they fold and bottle it time and time again when it really matters?!

What Pep said at the Newcastle pre-match presser summed it up for me. He claimed that City did not neccessarily hire him to win the CL

Biggest joke because Mancini and Pellegrini had already won the domestics before Pep. And it is so obvious Sheikh Mansour is dying for the CL just like Roman before at Chelsea.

By what Pep said above, it sadly and pathetically shows that he can get away with anything at City as he Pep has already won CLs before but City has won zero CLs even after spending over £1B during Pep's time thus far.

City is still a small club even after all its great domestic achievements thus far and Pep himself appears bigger than City

City are the English PSG, no HERITAGE

PS. Apparently at HT at the Bernabeau on Weds. night, Benzema was seen laughing together with Casemiro while RM were still behind against City. Illustrates the confidence in RM as they still felt their HERITAGE would help them cross the line
Old 09-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Too bad guys..... looks like the title is ours to lose.
Always has been. Even before this weekend's results, City was already leading by a point. As this is a Liverpool fan's thread, we will obviously hope that future results go our way.

Regardless of what happens to Liverpool, many of us will still be here chatting away and supporting our team. You can check this thread's history. Even when Liverpool almost went bankrupt due to Hicks and Gilette, many of us are still here. We can still make it a treble this season. That will still be a great season for any team.

Without Liverpool pushing Man City, I think many Man City players will be slacking by now. Out of CL and likely to be leading the league by a lot of points (without liverpool pushing them), how is such a season exciting for a Man City fan?
Old 09-05-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Always has been. Even before this weekend's results, City was already leading by a point. As this is a Liverpool fan's thread, we will obviously hope that future results go our way.

Regardless of what happens to Liverpool, many of us will still be here chatting away and supporting our team. You can check this thread's history. Even when Liverpool almost went bankrupt due to Hicks and Gilette, many of us are still here. We can still make it a treble this season. That will still be a great season for any team.

Without Liverpool pushing Man City, I think many Man City players will be slacking by now. Out of CL and likely to be leading the league by a lot of points (without liverpool pushing them), how is such a season exciting for a Man City fan?
He is a fake. Hardly post in MC thread.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 10-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Aston Villa v Liverpool x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61372113
Old 10-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aston Villa v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-and-tottenham

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 10-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Aston Villa v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-and-tottenham
Liverpool may suffer

I say 1-1

My Daily Star column
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1