The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

bro , Arrival card is a must in all country , dont think so they say no need , please clarify on this , as when back time , custom might have issue , then waste your time explaining , it wont take much time to filled in the arrival card , so my suggestion is , better get it fill in to avoid unnecessary custom issue , if driving , make sure got fill in the custom declaration form.
Old 16-09-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Flexxi008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
bro , Arrival card is a must in all country , dont think so they say no need , please clarify on this , as when back time , custom might have issue , then waste your time explaining , it wont take much time to filled in the arrival card , so my suggestion is , better get it fill in to avoid unnecessary custom issue , if driving , make sure got fill in the custom declaration form.
Arrival card was not required when I was there earlier this month but do download to your vaccination cert on your hp or print hardcopy beforehand as they will check before you can enter immigration.
Old 16-09-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Flexxi008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenNiler View Post
Soooooo tempted to book tix fly there. So has most of the pubs, bars, clubs, ktv joints open?
Limited I guess. Pricing wise still cheaper than bkk or Phuket so that's a plus point.
Old 16-09-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Day 2 FR

Thai massage outlet Sense 2, there is this lady is glasses. Gold and red dye hair. I find her erotic with the glasses on, like very naughty. No idea if the glasses were her signature.

Went to Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2 as recommended by Bro Flexxi008. The stables were not like those in GL, where there are red lights and door open. The OKTs will be at the door and call out to you as you walk pass. I manage to find this Teochew speaking OKT. He is an old man with white hair, big beer belly, wearing a typical old uncle white singlet. He is very friendly and I recommend his stable too. Took a WL for ST at 1K baht. OKT ride us on his motorcycle to a nearby hotel, 200 baht for the room. I never extend to LT, 2.5K baht.

Went to Lion Bar. 2 bar girls available. Heng I order 1 large Leo. They didn't even bother to entertain me. Finish my drink and go off.

Pleade wait for Day 3 review.

Last edited by goldie9660; 20-09-2022 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Bro kenwongsw requested to delete some info.
Old 16-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiteguru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I'm in Hatyai this weekend. Just arrived. Pls PM me if you want to hangout.
Old 17-09-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Day 3 FR

Afternoon I walk around the massage saloons and this one located near to Grand Pink Hotel have a few nice looking MLs. I just pop-in to check if they are willing to oil massage at my room. Took a 1.5 hr package. At the end was a HJ session. Damage 600 baht massage + 700 baht HJ.

No Day 4 FR, unless u wanna know my Scoot flight experience back to SG, lol.

Last edited by goldie9660; 20-09-2022 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Bro kenwongsw requested to delete some info.
Old 17-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
No need to fill up the paper arrival card if you are using a biometric passport coz your photograph and fingerprint are scanned at the arrival counter... all your details are captured electronically into the system.

Unless you are still using the old style passport which is very rare now as only few thousand remaining and due to expire soon... then only need to fill the arrival card.

When you boarding the SQ airplane.... the stewardess welcoming you on board will ask to see your boarding pass and passport. She will advise you to fill up the arrival card if she see you are still the old passport. Otherwise no need. I do not know about other airline procedure as my last trip to BKK was on SQ.

But for return trip back to SG.... you need to complete the SG arrival card on the ICA online app.
Old 17-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the clear explanation bro …👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
No need to fill up the paper arrival card if you are using a biometric passport coz your photograph and fingerprint are scanned at the arrival counter... all your details are captured electronically into the system.

Unless you are still using the old style passport which is very rare now as only few thousand remaining and due to expire soon... then only need to fill the arrival card.

When you boarding the SQ airplane.... the stewardess welcoming you on board will ask to see your boarding pass and passport. She will advise you to fill up the arrival card if she see you are still the old passport. Otherwise no need. I do not know about other airline procedure as my last trip to BKK was on SQ.
Old 18-09-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Day 2 FR
Went to Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2 as recommended by Bro Flexxi008. The stables were not like those in GL, where there are red lights and door open. The OKTs will be at the door and call out to you as you walk pass. I manage to find this Teochew speaking OKT. He is an old man with white hair, big beer belly, wearing a typical old uncle white singlet. He is very friendly and I recommend his stable too. Took a WL for ST at 1K baht. OKT ride us on his motorcycle to a nearby hotel, 200 baht for the room. I never extend to LT, 2.5K baht.

Went for Round 2 at 9 Bar. Newly open for 2 months. 1 cashier, 1 boss and 3 bar girls. The price, 1 large Leo 240 baht, 1 bucket 5 large bottles Leo / Chang 900 baht, 1 bucket Singha 1000 baht. LD 150 baht. The girls are not pushy on the LD but I like 2 of the girls, so bought them some. The girls are friendly. We chat, play games, sing and dance. Brought 1 of the girl back for a good fuck. No bar fine for me as I waited till closing. She never ask me for how much, and not knowing the exact market rate now, I just gave her 3k baht for LT, although I only shoot once.
Great report Goldie, thanks for the update!
Old 18-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
( Click to show/hide )

But for return trip back to SG.... you need to complete the SG arrival card on the ICA online app.
Very good info, upped you 22.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Day 3 FR

Afternoon I walk around the massage saloons and this one located near to Grand Pink Hotel have a few nice looking MLs. I just pop-in to check if they are willing to oil massage at my room. Took a 1.5 hr package. At the end was a HJ session. Damage 600 baht massage + 700 baht HJ.

Night time, went back to 9 Bar to look for the girl I fuck last night. She was not working as it is her off day. After some chat with the boss, she said that Forte Pub is expensive. After she close shop, we went to Zone Club instead. 3 girls + me. 12 small bottles Heineken 1600 baht. Ice 100 baht.

After partying, I brought one of the better looking girl back to my room for LT. Next morning, she never ask for money. I just gave her 2000 baht for food.

No Day 4 FR, unless u wanna know my Scoot flight experience back to SG, lol.
Hi bro, just need a favour from you to remove the portion about the 9 Bar, or minor edit out the details. This is my friend's pub and she saw the post. She is pretty sensitive to it so just hope you don't mind. Thanks.
Old 20-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jondoe4466 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hat Yai Recommendations

Hi Bros,

Going to head to Hat Yai next month. I saw a few recommendations like grand pink hotel but wanna see if got any other places can intro to pick up girl.

Also gonna give thai friendly a try but any recommendations for short term(1-2week arrangements)?
Old 20-09-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwongsw View Post
Hi bro, just need a favour from you to remove the portion about the 9 Bar, or minor edit out the details. This is my friend's pub and she saw the post. She is pretty sensitive to it so just hope you don't mind. Thanks.
Hi bro, deleted as per your request.

But IMHO, since this is a girly bar, certain activities are expected. If I were not to post, some other bros will find out about it and post as well.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hat Yai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe4466 View Post
Hi Bros,

Going to head to Hat Yai next month. I saw a few recommendations like grand pink hotel but wanna see if got any other places can intro to pick up girl.

Also gonna give thai friendly a try but any recommendations for short term(1-2week arrangements)?
There is a similar thread. Good for u to read there.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jondoe4466 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
There is a similar thread. Good for u to read there.
Hi there, is it the one titled Hat Yai for newbies?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1