The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://https://sglonelyguy-10.com/lu-lu-massage/

any bros tried her yet? this is not our good old lulu right
Old 25-03-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm... seems like the last few days, a certain ML is getting a lot of airplay. However, this sudden surge of FRs only elicits a reverse reaction from me. I don't get curious about the girl, I get suspicious.

To me, most probably mean the ML biz not good so have "promoters" to hype her up. Lousy biz, especially if the ML has been here for a while, usually also means her service is just not up to scratch and not worth the money. In fact, because of these sudden FRs, I've taken her off my "to-do" list.

Perhaps the ML should up her service standards, not just up the number of FRs here. And hopefully she can be as "hot" as her name suggests.
Old 25-03-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hmmmm... seems like the last few days, a certain ML is getting a lot of airplay. However, this sudden surge of FRs only elicits a reverse reaction from me. I don't get curious about the girl, I get suspicious.

To me, most probably mean the ML biz not good so have "promoters" to hype her up. Lousy biz, especially if the ML has been here for a while, usually also means her service is just not up to scratch and not worth the money. In fact, because of these sudden FRs, I've taken her off my "to-do" list.

Perhaps the ML should up her service standards, not just up the number of FRs here. And hopefully she can be as "hot" as her name suggests.
xiao lan jiao?

Zara
Old 25-03-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
xiao lan jiao?
Small dick ? Heheheheh
Old 25-03-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
xiao lan jiao?
I think is le tong.
Old 25-03-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried wawa? The name like so cute but see the FR likely fake.
Old 25-03-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
xiao lan jiao?
Which lan jiao ML?
Old 25-03-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing my reviews of ML visited over the past few weeks.
Can find them on SLG.

Visited Kiki many times. No drop in standard. The leg stepping is really good and head massage at the end is a good way to end the session. She still smells great and looks great too. Had to exit her apartment’s back door cause front door got cleaner, like leaving a mistress place. Haha. Will RTM as her location is convenient too.

First time visiting ShanShan. Really SYT with decent massage. Sufficient strength. Sensual abit fresh, like she trying too hard but once she removed her big tee, damn those nice soft stuff. Really a sight to behold. Overall nice experience but she doesn’t chat as much so quite quiet at times and her room sound proofing is not great. Location is ulu though for anyone. May RTM

Also first time trying her room mate, FeiFei. Looks a lil bit older with make up. Abit meaty too but nice boobs. Really high playability but not my kind. Her lipstick almost all over my body, hard time finding them and cleaning it off. Will not RTM.

Visited Baby first time too. Strong massage and great GFE. Her sensual is good too with her smooth hands. Great control. She chats quite a bit and will lie beside you. Location is quite convenient but may be far for foot soldiers. Will RTM.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Anyone tried wawa? The name like so cute but see the FR likely fake.
she has a video on another site which looks quite diff from her pics on sglonelyguy fyi but i also quite curious on her too https://sgbeautycastle-9.com/wa-wa-massage-hj-bj/
Old 25-03-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
I know a ML average looking, but with good massage and servicing worth to try.

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/yo-yo-massage/

No harm to try. Further intimacy depends on chemistry
Thanks for the recommend... This one seem like can build chemistry and venture further
Old 25-03-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Small dick ? Heheheheh
Lol... pun intended

Zara
Old 25-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Which lan jiao ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I think is le tong.
Bro give clue liao - "hot"

Zara
Old 25-03-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

the queue still till Jurong for An Yi and Sugar?
Old 25-03-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehCsiewdai View Post
Went to visit Xuan xuan / Rayna recently from slg

Like what others mentioned. Location is damn bad without driving.

+ looks semi syt and similar to pictures but complexion is not as good

+ Huge natural boobs which she knows how to use well

+ good attitude, not gfe type but easy to click and chat with

Overall good visit and will rtm again soon
Agreed her tits is huge for her frame.
Gorgeous and firm...
Will want to make it a weekly affair if possible....
Hard to come by this kind of figure and half SYT looks

Yet to try Shan Shan to compare who got the nicest C and above tits in the market.
Old 25-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
I know a ML average looking, but with good massage and servicing worth to try.

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/yo-yo-massage/

No harm to try. Further intimacy depends on chemistry
FL listed on audi site

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1